Jordan - Week 4 - Replacement Nominee

I have loved her since she first appeared on the previous BB. She is more beautiful than ever. She also has brains and most importantly a great heart. A true Steel Magnolia in every sense of the term.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have loved her since she first appeared on the previous BB. She is more beautiful than ever. She also has brains and most importantly a great heart. A true Steel Magnolia in every sense of the term.

I agree!

Jordan is a Peach. She makes me laugh with her innocent world view. She's so non-offensive and unintentionally funny it's a nice break to see her on the screen. Not much to say about her, she ought to play to get her own partner out if she wants to win again - it's a popularity contest if it comes down to the two of them and she'd be taking a big risk!

I sooo agree ^^^^, and last night Lawon was upstairs saying "do not underestimate Jordan she is smarter than you think" She is refreshing in comparrison to what is out there today

I am really dissappointed that Jordan wants to go up on the block so badly. it's great to be confident that you aren't going home but i never think advocating to go up on the block is a good idea.

it amazes me even as a previous winner she is sitting as safe as safe can be

wtf !!!

i am having bb11 flashbacks :animated_bouncy:

it amazes me even as a previous winner she is sitting as safe as safe can be

wtf !!!

i am having bb11 flashbacks :animated_bouncy:

yep, and if she is sitting with a newbie at the end she will take it,lolol

I'm really rooting for Jeff to win this year but I'd think it was just great if Jordo won AGAIN this season.

I love Jordan. She's just an awesome human being. :wub:

If she did win it, she'd be the first 2-time BB winner and I doubt even Dick would forget her win after that.

Her winning twice would also tell people that you CAN win by playing nice.

The evil, back-stabbing liars usually get all the credit in BB.

The problem is, she'd have to be up against a really despised player/floater who didn't earn their spot... Kalia would proibably suffice. :animated_scratchchin:

I think putting up Jordan was the only move Dani had at this point. She knows everybody in that house loves her and even Brenchel made the comment everyone loves J/J and hates them. That's exactly right.

Rachel will have a real fight on her hands because the only one who is truly in her corner is Porsche and that's only while she's in power. When it comes right down to it Porsche is going to be in the corner of whoever is sitting in the HOH room.

I think J/J are sitting pretty good right now. The newbies who have always been fans of the show really like them and will vote to keep them. It's kind of a shame because they are going to end up getting themselves voted out of the house due to their celebrity envy of J/J. At times I don't think Jeff realizes how good they have it. If he keeps his temper in check they will probably do alright. If not, he jeopardizes their stay in the house.

I do expect J/J to turn on Rachel sooner rather than later. If you want to stay aboard ship you don't want to tie the anchor around your neck! animated_rotfl.gif

Here's their chance! If they are all too stupid to see that none of them stand a chance to win if they are next to her in F2 then they all deserve to lose.

You really think they would vote for her to get the money a second time? I don't think so...but...depends who she is up against I guess..

There's still time for stuff to happen.

I'm hoping that if the other HG's might be thinking of possibly voting her out...

they'll remember if they keep Brendon... they would have to live thru trying to break

up Rachel and Her Man AGAIN ohhh noooo :kwasny:

I just want Jordan to last until at least the Jury House begins. Stupid Brendon deserves to go home. Guess the concept of All Stars F4 is kaput now. Doubt if Jeff, Rachel, Dani or Jordan make it that far.

Jordan is just as beautiful on the inside as the out, maybe even more so. She used her money to help her family and she is still working. I might be out here on a raft by myself but....I would vote her the money again! :lookaround:

Jordan is just as beautiful on the inside as the out, maybe even more so. She used her money to help her family and she is still working. I might be out here on a raft by myself but....I would vote her the money again! :lookaround:

I would also, she is just so sweet.

Dick brought up a good point on his 'dick at night' show. If they bring back a hg, this week won't be the last eviction before they start going to jury house. There's still a chance J/J could be split up for the summer next week.

I doubt they bring back a HG so J/J will be safe :animated_bouncy:

I would too. She is lovely inside and out. Totally REAL person.

I like Jordan, but if the HG's keep a former winner, over someone who hasn't won .. they're just dumb.

The whole "We just wanna spend the summer together in the Jury House" is such a crock.

/shakes head.

Watch her win the whole thing.. again.

Archived