Jordan - Week 4 - Replacement Nominee

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://youtu.be/yUDQapbRKbc

found this and some really great pics in this you tube and I mean a real hot one of Jeff like his senior pic or something, drooling,lolol

going to be safe this week

i have a hard time seeing her being evicted at this point

they are going to usher her along to final 6 and beyond again :animated_bouncy:

Wow she really fought hard for this one, didn't she? I hope Jeff goes out the door and they don't get to spend the summer together. Perhaps then their 15 minutes will finally be over.

knowing bb they will be bought right back the next week :animated_bouncy:

knowing bb they will be bought right back the next week :animated_bouncy:

Definitely! This is temporary! Did you see how good Jeff looked on the show? They are setting it up, for an exciting show, just like in the movies where the "bad guy" temporarily is winning so everyone gets nervous. Then the "good guys" come back and it's so much more satisfying when they win! Grodner will set it up this way!

Definitely! This is temporary! Did you see how good Jeff looked on the show? They are setting it up, for an exciting show, just like in the movies where the "bad guy" temporarily is winning so everyone gets nervous. Then the "good guys" come back and it's so much more satisfying when they win! Grodner will set it up this way!

But the Vets are the bad guys! so if that is the case then I think she did!

But the Vets are the bad guys! so if that is the case then I think she did!

It doesn't matter who you or I think are the bad guys according to the feeds. The show is portraying Jeff and Jordan as angels. Grodner is not going to turn around and make them get the shaft after that. Don't get the show, which 90% of America watch without going on the internet,mixed up with the feeds. Two different things.

Jordan told Jeff to not act like an ASS when he talks to Dani. Jeff said..... ya ya I won't. :animated_rotfl:She is telling him how to act and he is really listening to her. Jordan is such a controlling bully! ;)

Thanks Fatcat, I loved it.... :animated_wave:

I posted jusr the highschool pic of him in his thread, I mean WOW, Honey I would sooo have fallen for him senior yr, Lordy

Marty... but did she tack on at the end of that .... "Bless your heart" ?

If she did... then it's OK. Right ??? :giggle:

She was thinking it.... probably! :animated_scratchchin:

Archived