Rachel - Week 4 - Saved by PoV

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe she picked up this language at the bars she "frequented" to "wait on" different men!! :animated_bouncy::food-smiley-005:

It's no secret she works these clubs and persuades men to buy expensive bottles of liquor. She also talked about going away with men for weekends. She makes herself sound like a tramp.

Did Porsche ever tell her she's a "cocktail waitress" too?

I wonder why they don't get a long with Dani wasn't she a "hooters" girl or something like that? They all have something in common.

It's no secret she works these clubs and persuades men to buy expensive bottles of liquor. She also talked about going away with men for weekends. She makes herself sound like a tramp.

Did Porsche ever tell her she's a "cocktail waitress" too?

I wonder why they don't get a long with Dani wasn't she a "hooters" girl or something like that? They all have something in common.

They have those three as "The has-been cocktails waitress/pros%$#@#$ club" on one of the other boards! It was definitely noticed that this is how BB picks most of the cheap girls who end up having bad, dramatic, yet boring, romances throughout the season

They have those three as "The has-been cocktails waitress/pros%$#@#$ club" on one of the other boards! It was definitely noticed that this is how BB picks most of the cheap girls who end up having bad, dramatic, yet boring, romances throughout the season

lol Yep, Grodner loves that crap and we love to discuss it!

Meltdown in the hammock, entertaining stuff. I would post a pic but forgot how...LOL!

OH the drama of this witch--someone throw some water on her!!!! :animated_bouncy:

lol Yep, Grodner loves that crap and we love to discuss it!

as is our right :beer:

Unbelievable meltdown! I feel bad for her. She has such intense psychological issues...

She seriously does! I can't watch it but don't want to listen to Kalia's mouth either. Jesus, she never stops talking.

Dani told Shelly that she gave a shout out to Josie and Tony in her blog, reminded him about the heart on her hand for her first day of school. Shelly was touched.

Rachel stormed into the DR, then stormed up to Dani's room loudly accusing her of lying and manipulating or something. Dani threw her out of the room, went downstairs and exposed Rachel.

Brendon screamed f%%k production, since apparently the DR told her to just go ask Dani, they were not going to comment on Dani's blog.

Now? Total meltdown and much talking about Brendon either attacking people or both of them DORing.

Then, Rachel meltdown, that everyone hates her and she was just being the bigger person.

This is copied/plagerized

Dani told Shelly that she gave a shout out to Josie and Tony in her blog, reminded him about the heart on her hand for her first day of school. Shelly was touched.

Rachel stormed into the DR, then stormed up to Dani's room loudly accusing her of lying and manipulating or something. Dani threw her out of the room, went downstairs and exposed Rachel.

Brendon screamed f%%k production, since apparently the DR told her to just go ask Dani, they were not going to comment on Dani's blog.

Now? Total meltdown and much talking about Brendon either attacking people or both of them DORing.

Then, Rachel meltdown, that everyone hates her and she was just being the bigger person.

This is copied/plagerized

Love it, more I want more. Hair teeth and eyeballs, pulled, knocked out and blackened.

I keep trying to go in and make dinner and I cant stop watching this train wreck! Rachel HAS to go out with Brenda...Stat!

The LFU is not keeping up so it would be great if you could tell us! :animated_bouncy:

OK I am reading now! I have it!

I read in LFU that she is scaring Jordan with her extreme behavior!!!!!!!!!!! :cookoo:

I dont know how to do LFU..but for an hour shes been outta her mind on the hammock with Brendan..she was talking about how she has nothing, nobody will give her a job at interviews because they all saw her on BB last year, shes a loser, Brendan would be better without her...blah blah ON and ON!! shes bawling her head off. Brendan saying he loves her...I liked the part where shes says "Brendan, I'm really not that smart"!!

I dont know how to do LFU..but for an hour shes been outta her mind on the hammock with Brendan..she was talking about how she has nothing, nobody will give her a job at interviews because they all saw her on BB last year, shes a loser, Brendan would be better without her...blah blah ON and ON!! shes bawling her head off. Brendan saying he loves her...I liked the part where shes says "Brendan, I'm really not that smart"!!

"As the hammock turns." I hope it flips over.

I'd try capturing everything she's saying but after the first 5 minutes it's all just repeat. I keep chuckling at how Brendon is offering to walk out the door together and get on with their lives and she side steps, ignores or outright denies him. The girl, despite her breakdown, wants to play the game. Even Jordan wondering if it's all an act.

Archived