Rachel - Week 4 - Saved by PoV

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have liked Rachel this year far more than last year. I think because she has toned down some of the more annoying parts of her personality and has been more entertaining.

It will be interesting to see how she copes without Brendon though because she has never been in the BB house without him. I, for one, feel bad that everyone assumes she will be next to go after Brendon and hope she goes on a winning streak and gets her revenge on Dani.

:lipsrsealed2: lol myss, she actually does not bother me this time around( remember when I wrote your name down as myass,lolol, iwill never forget that )

HA HA HA! I remember that too! I was laughing hysterically!!!!

:animated_rotfl: Sorry. Had to laugh at that one. No offense, Myss cause I think you're really cool.

No worries sweetie! It was hilarious!!!! I can TOTALLY laugh at myself!!! Which gives me the right to laugh at others!

HA HA HA! I remember that too! I was laughing hysterically!!!!

No worries sweetie! It was hilarious!!!! I can TOTALLY laugh at myself!!! Which gives me the right to laugh at others!

Okay I have to ask myss911, after years of looking at your profile photo - who is it?

Okay I have to ask myss911, after years of looking at your profile photo - who is it?

I want to know that answer too and the one that CeCi has for a profile pic.

I want to know that answer too and the one that CeCi has for a profile pic.

I wanna know tooanimated_bouncy.gif

Rach has shown her quieter side now that she's off the Block.

I'm just afraid if she ever gets HOH again she'll go right back to her old ways.

It would be in her best interest to restrain herself and continue playing

this 'New Rachel' for the next few weeks.

It might just help her stay in the game a little longer.

IF NOT :giljotiini: for sure

Rach has shown her quieter side now that she's off the Block.

I'm just afraid if she ever gets HOH again she'll go right back to her old ways.

It would be in her best interest to restrain herself and continue playing

this 'New Rachel' for the next few weeks.

It might just help her stay in the game a little longer.

IF NOT :giljotiini: for sure

It's the calm before the storm. When Brenden leaves she's going to go out there and win HOH. I don't think she honestly feels like she has anyone truly in her corner. Depending on what the vote count turns out to be.. she will be fighting for her life in the game. I think she sees being HOH as the only way to make any deals this next week which might help her get a little farther in the game.

I actually wouldn't mind her winning, I see Dani and Kalia going up, with Dani winning POV .. and Lawon or Adam replacing her on the block, with Kalia going home.

Rachel never feels like she has anyone in her corner. Rachel is very self-centered and needs more attention than the normal human being could ever provide. I say this liking her somewhat. Just because I like her doesn't make me overlook her intense need for attention.

If she doesn't stop it, I am going to start not liking her, somewhat.

Archived