Rachel - Week 4 - Saved by PoV

Guest Corky812

I still hope she goes home. I notice she is not trying to talk Brenton out of it or trying to get votes for him. I'd rather watch Kalia eat than listen to Rachel's range of annoying emotions.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be interesting to see her and Dani go head to toe in an HOH competition. I kinda want to see that. Popcorn time for me.

Me too! I wish by some miracle chance that COWlia would go up, but we know that isn't going to happen because COWlia is so far up Dani's bum that it would take the jaws-of-life to pull her out... I'll tell ya though, a Rach *vs* Dani match-up would be awesome!

the storyline script would have her winning the next hoh to avenge her future husband :animated_bouncy:

Guest Corky812

I think Rachel will just go align with Dani and not go against her. Rachel has never played this game by herself and she sure cannot listen and apply any wisdom from Brendon who played solo forever if you listen to him tell it.

Rachel will have a big meltdown, thrown a Vegas style pity party and try to find someone else to carry her in the game, whereas with Brendon I seriously thought he was going to hit someone last year after she was booted off.

Going to be interesting how Grodner "handles" her girl to keep her in the game and winning.

I think Rachel will just go align with Dani and not go against her. Rachel has never played this game by herself and she sure cannot listen and apply any wisdom from Brendon who played solo forever if you listen to him tell it.

Rachel will have a big meltdown, thrown a Vegas style pity party and try to find someone else to carry her in the game, whereas with Brendon I seriously thought he was going to hit someone last year after she was booted off.

Going to be interesting how Grodner "handles" her girl to keep her in the game and winning.

I would love to see Rach in the house without the beast of a 'fiance'... would love to see how SHE can play the game...

Guest Corky812

Looks like you are going to get your wish unless something really insane happens and they both stay and Jordan leaves!

I would love to see Rach in the house without the beast of a 'fiance'... would love to see how SHE can play the game...

I'm not so sure she would. I'm hoping a catfight is brewing.

She will always blame Dani for sending Brendon home and nobody gets between Rachel and her man! :boxing:

I'm not so sure she would. I'm hoping a catfight is brewing.

She will always blame Dani for sending Brendon home and nobody gets between Rachel and her man! :boxing:

I'm hoping for a catfight too! Would love to see Danielle and Kalia up on the block together.

Has Kalia been a have not yet??

Well, she just told Jeff that no matter what happens Thursday that she only trusts Jeff & Jordan and they have to stick together. Now whether she means it or not.....

The girl has to try and put some big-girl underpants on. I dont think she owns any. Shes gonna crack if she doesnt win POV, which may be catered to her..but if not, bring on the meltdown!

I'm hoping for a catfight too! Would love to see Danielle and Kalia up on the block together.

Has Kalia been a have not yet??

Yes she has been a have not. Remember the comp where she had the "medical meltdown" - she was on slop that week.

Well, she just told Jeff that no matter what happens Thursday that she only trusts Jeff & Jordan and they have to stick together. Now whether she means it or not.....

Without Brendon to talk her off the ledge, who knows! She is a loose cannon, IMO.

I'm glad you're safe, my Rachel.

I'm sad your man is going home.

I'm hoping for a coup de something or other. (Doubt it will happen.)

I'm pulling for you to win HOH on Thursday.

These house guests haven't finished feeling the wrath of Rachel.

Send those stupid (expletive deleted) Kalia or Dani home!

Considering we've never seen Rachel in the game without Brendon, it should be interesting. I'm curious to see how she plays on her own with her exaggerated emotions. It's as if she's ALWAYS pms'ing on steroids. I do hope she comes out with a vengeance, the way Brendon did last year. It was great when he wiped the floor with the rest of the house during that rope comp last year after R was evicted. He was a man on a mission. If Rachel does the same, everyone will suddenly want to work with her, including Kalia and that would be funny, watching her float to where the power is. Can't wait to see K on the block. She'll be throwing people under the bus right and left, making more enemies.

I am afraid that what we will see is the same emotional player we saw last year. Everyone hates me whaa!!!!!!!! She had people on her side this year she had an actual alliance and people would have honored it until they didn't have to and she still would have made the same mistakes she made last year if it wasn't for Brendon whom I think was playing a better game this year. She is worse than a roller coaster one minute she is telling Brendon that she can't work with Jeff the next minute she is telling Jeff they need to stick together, then there's Porshe she now doesn't trust her (with good reason) who knows where she will be by Thursday. I kinda don't want her to get evicted she is the drama in this house just like last year. She will never IMO get with Danielle because like everyone has said Danielle got between her and her man, and no one does that!!!!!

I'm a semi Rachel fan, myself. She cries and whines way too much and flits from one bad trust situation to another but despite her obvious shortcomings, I think she brings a dash of excitement to a sometimes pitifully boring show. Rachel is probably a lot of fun away from the BB setting.

I like Rachel.... *ducks from the flying tomatoes being thrown at me*

I like her better than last year myself. Of course, there are moments when I realize I am seeing the old Rachel come to the surface... then I don't like her as much as before, but she is interesting. You have to admit that. She and Dani (God bless her. She inherited some of her daddy's personality.) keep it from becoming an absolute snooze fest this year. I want more house meetings where everyone is arguing! More! More! :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy::smoke:

:lipsrsealed2: lol myss, she actually does not bother me this time around( remember when I wrote your name down as myass,lolol, iwill never forget that )

Archived