Rachel - Week 4 - Saved by PoV

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be love love loving the drama this week, finally some excitement on BBAD! Thanks Dani, you go girl :animated_bouncy:

Love to see Rachel squirm :animated_rotfl: Yesssss, leave the house Rachel and watch your friend and "Your Man" get all cozy after a glass or two of wine :smitten::lol2:

Ilove Rachel and Brendon and Daniele and Dominic, so from what has happened this past week, I'm in turmoil and frustrated that the people I support in Big Brother are going against each other. But that's Big Brother for you

I hope she stays...she brings the drama and makes it interesting. I am dying to see how she would play the game without Brendon!

I hope she stays, too. I can't wait to see what she would do without Brendon to bring her down with his superior lectures. And, who knows, maybe a few weeks apart from him will bring her some clarity and she'll realize how nice it is to be out from under his thumb.

Hmmmm....it would be interesting to see Rachel go home and read all the blogs from people who can't stand her. And the best part is Brendan wouldn't be there to inflate her ego. Now that would be fun to watch, her falling apart.

:animated_rotfl:

I'm not a Rachel basher or lover, or even a liker.........but, putting feelings aside, I would have stayed with R/B/J/J and brought my boy toy into the mix until F6, no brainer.......beats being left in the house with Kalia & Lawon as your best buds.

Makes it more fun for some, I guess, all the drama but unless you're getting paid to throw the game, why would you dump your strongest allies now?

I'm not a Rachel basher or lover, or even a liker.........but, putting feelings aside, I would have stayed with R/B/J/J and brought my boy toy into the mix until F6, no brainer.......beats being left in the house with Kalia & Lawon as your best buds.

Makes it more fun for some, I guess, all the drama but unless you're getting paid to throw the game, why would you dump your strongest allies now?

I think you are talking about Dani here... If not excuse this post

Dani was on the outs with RBJJ, the four of them are a strong 4some. The chances were slim when it came down to F5. Also she (dani) did try to take Dom with her but JJ found out about her plan to back door when Dom told shelly and shelly told Jordan and Jordan tol JRB. RB had to cover their butts about knowing about the backdoor by throwing Dani under the bus resulting in them not keeping Dom.

RBJJ didn't need anyone else in their alliance so keeping Dom wasn't benefiting them. Look at who their competition is (the noobs).

I think you are talking about Dani here... If not excuse this post

Dani was on the outs with RBJJ, the four of them are a strong 4some. The chances were slim when it came down to F5. Also she (dani) did try to take Dom with her but JJ found out about her plan to back door when Dom told shelly and shelly told Jordan and Jordan tol JRB. RB had to cover their butts about knowing about the backdoor by throwing Dani under the bus resulting in them not keeping Dom.

RBJJ didn't need anyone else in their alliance so keeping Dom wasn't benefiting them. Look at who their competition is (the noobs).

Totally agree. The longer the couples stay in, the less chance dani has of winning. If she stuck with the final six, Dom would have been last in the pecking order and the first one out and she would be out at five. She also knew that if Dom would not have won the veto, there was a good chance he would have went home. She knows that the only chance she really has is to break up the couples and the sooner the better.

Totally agree. The longer the couples stay in, the less chance dani has of winning. If she stuck with the final six, Dom would have been last in the pecking order and the first one out and she would be out at five. She also knew that if Dom would not have won the veto, there was a good chance he would have went home. She knows that the only chance she really has is to break up the couples and the sooner the better.

From day one Danielle knew she wanted to be in the final two with Jordan. She thought that she would win hands down because Jordan is not that smart/strong (I love Jordan but it's true) of a player and she would win because she was, not to mention Jordan has already won half a million. And she knew the only way that would happen would be to get Jeff out of the picture. Good plan if it had worked.

Not really a Rachel fan but this season, she is cracking me up. Brendon on the other hand, has to go!!

Why would anyone want to send her home? She's the player you want to be up against F2 because there is a good chance no one is voting for her.

But I would hate to see her even win 50,000 for her and the lord of the douches, dream puke, I mean wedding.

Archived