Rachel - Week 4 - Saved by PoV

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

always the hoh just before the endurance comp :animated_bouncy:

hello block :animated_bouncy:

Okay . . . so the obvious choice to go up is Brenchel. If girlfriend happens to win POV, is she going to save herself or "her man"? Gut says it is all about the money this season, what with their pending marraige and all . . . .

I love how the first night of Dani's HOH Rachel goes up with an attitude and tries to tell Dani what she should do and is trying to make a deal. Are you serious?

:animated_rotfl:

Rachel is lying to her... BR and JJ are not going to stick to the deal if Dani takes it. I hope Dani is smart enough to see threw the BS ... If Dani is put up and ultimately goes in the following week at least she made Jury and got one of them out of the house so that they can watch from home. They didn't give 2 shats about her when she tried to back track with them. Why should she take them up on a deal?

Dani is def. not gonna fall for it, she knows she was screwed if she didn't win. Rachel has no idea how to act when she's not in power. Go up and threaten her and say we'll come after you if you send one of us home. That'll work.

"I don't know what you want me to say....." awkward silence. NOTHING, just get out, you're screwed!

she may have to bring out her social skills to recover. food-smiley-005.gif

Bahahahaha....she has social skills????? :animated_rotfl: Someone who runs and hides after being called out because of her snide remarks, IMO, doesn't have any social skills.

Would really like to see her go first as she is just a "tad" more than I would like to listen to for another couple months!

Anyone sitting next to her in the final 2, WINNER !!!

And as much as they brag how awesome they are, Brendon is always blowing physical comps.

Okay . . . so the obvious choice to go up is Brenchel. If girlfriend happens to win POV, is she going to save herself or "her man"? Gut says it is all about the money this season, what with their pending marraige and all . . . .

She will save Brendon because Lord only knows what he might do with too much free time on his hands and access to the internet. Better to keep him in the game long enough to be sequestered until they are reunited.

She will save Brendon because Lord only knows what he might do with too much free time on his hands and access to the internet. Better to keep him in the game long enough to be sequestered until they are reunited.

Yeah but if Rachel leaves, I got a good feeling that her best friend Porsche will be his shoulder to cry on ;)

Ahhhh, I didn't think about that angle! Now that would be good TV.

Yes Porsche is all about television! Remember how she got upset with Rachel because she went to talk to Dani without Brendon. I got this sneaky feeling that if Rachel was gone, she would warm up to Brenda and try to be his partner. I dont think Rachel would like that. We know Rachel is insecure and Porche is cute. For Porsche it will be fun and games. And I dont trust Brenda to be loyal to Rachel. Something about showing your pecker to another woman gives me that! IDK

Rachel, I think you need to take your ally Porsche and go on and switch sides. Dani might have shot herself in the foot, but Brenden did, too with his massive ego. It would be best to distance yourself from him now especially in playing as singles. He's on a slippery slope, and Dani's got his number.

Oh boy... hell hath no fury compared to Brendon geting evicted this week...Rachel is gonna be livid....let the fun begin...

Archived