Brendon - Week 4 - Nominated - PoV Winner

ive4nc.jpg

:animated_bouncy:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont hate or dislike Brendon, but I do not like the flip side of him that is know it all , condescending, bossy, and controlling. He is not bad looking, I wish he hadn't tweeted or skyped his package to the world wide web,lolol, that was sort of a silly thing to do, I mean a potential Professor? lots of employers look at ppls fb pages and or just google, that would be quite an eye opener for someone checking his references, just sayin, hello!!!!:rolleyes4:

Are you afraid a future employer may not think that he measures up?

(Some of these comments I just do for me!)

Are you afraid a future employer may not think that he measures up?

(Some of these comments I just do for me!)

:lipsrsealed2: oh I think it's funny,lol I'm afraid his future employer might think he is over qualified,sorry just couldn't help it

Good luck, Brendon. Watching a hefty man get all emotional about a second-time-round reality show was a real turn-off. Thanks, guy! Do the both of you a favor; pack a bag and flee from the you-know-who circus. Otherwise, you are doomed, bro. P.S. Stay away from the net and your propensity to share. No matter how bright you claim to be, it makes the opposite believable.

Great pic TSC! :animated_bouncy:

Thanks Nikki....I got to work a breast cancer charity and 110 reality stars were there....

Brendon and Rachel were there...and was very nice. Makes me understand how stressful BB has to be and how it can make people say and do things....

Nice picture T - I bet they were really nice in person

Yes they were very nice, Brendon was more outgoing, Rachel was almost shy.

All 4 of my pets are rescues...Nikki....they are the best!

Awww.. awesome picture =)

My kitty isn't a rescue from a sheltor, but I rescued her from a farm, where she seemed to be have been somewhat mistreated. My friend and I ran across an ad in a paper for kittens, so we went to go check it out. The kitties were trembling in fear when their owner was touching them, and clinging to my friend and I for dear life. I brought her home with me, and as a joke whenever she's naughty I say, "I could of left you on that farm... or where were you raised, a barn?" I'm just kidding of course because I adore her crabby though she might be sometimes.

I've never met any reality television stars before, but I really like when people use whatever semi-celebrity they get from having appeared on reality tv to raise money or awareness for issues. It's the -right- way to use that kind of fame I think.

That's a great pic!

I do think they make a nice couple and I also think they are a real couple.

Yes, they do make a nice couple and they seem like they really care for each other.

1302919119097-1.jpg

Archived