Brendon - Week 4 - Nominated - PoV Winner

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel bad for Brendon. He is obviously a big time athlete and a pretty smart dude. He would have gone a lot farther in this game this and last year if it weren't for Rachel. Teaming up with her was by far his worst game move.

He was much better off last year after she left and only got taken out b/c he was the last real threat to the Brigade. This year, he has had to clean up Rachel's messes time after time and has made himself look like an a-hole when he backs her up ... But he had to back her up! They kind of make the whole fiance thing seem like a joke sometimes but I would definitely stick up for my wife if people spoke to her like that so I understand why he does it.

I think he should have taken himself off the block. Brendon and Jeff would have run the house for at least a few more weeks until they turned on each other. Dani is the only other relatively strong player left after those two and they probably would have taken her out next week.

I feel bad for Brendon. . He would have gone a lot farther in this game this and last year if it weren't for Rachel. Teaming up with her was by far his worst game move.

Yep! This is what I've been saying too! What a creepamungus!

:blink:

I gagged when Brendon was cheering on Rachel and saying, "Ya'll that's my fiance," all mushy-like.

I gagged when Rachel jumped into Brendon's arms when he won the POV.

I gagged especially when Brendon tried to show his cute "little boy" side to the DR, saying, "So there!" with full teeth and tongue to an invisible Danielle. Then he sticks his tongue out making the scene even more bearable. Brendon, just shut UP please. You're not cute or funny. I'm sorry.

I like Brendon despite his human frailties (including his feelings for Rachel). I wish that he could have played BB without her around but he didn't and probably won't so there it is. Like I said, I hope that he moves on and does well in life and is lucky enough to find a woman who'll tend to his romantic self in a good way and keep him on the straight and narrow.

Happy to see him going although I think he ruined any chance of a win for them. Saving Rachel was a dumb move. The girls in the house would never forgive her anything, plus Rachel can't keep her emotions in check and her mouth shut long enough to salvage a relationship.

He's got some anger issues that can be worked out, but overall I like Brendon. I love the way he defends Rachel, I love the way he can say "I'm going to win the veto" and does. He's certainly great to look at, and I love watching he and Rachel when they're being "mushy-like". They're a very sweet couple. I just wish people would stop being threatened by them and embrace the challenge he and Rachel present.

He's got some anger issues that can be worked out, but overall I like Brendon. I love the way he defends Rachel, I love the way he can say "I'm going to win the veto" and does. He's certainly great to look at, and I love watching he and Rachel when they're being "mushy-like". They're a very sweet couple. I just wish people would stop being threatened by them and embrace the challenge he and Rachel present.

Ditto! (We are in a very small minority, however) :party_smilie:

Oh, I know and it's crazy, isn't it? People just jump on the Brenchel hate train and roll on without knowing where in the heck they're going.

Think about it...only a loser fears competition. A winner would look at Brenchel and think, by the time I catch up with those guys and win, I'm going to be great! They're the type I'd want to play with cause they CAN win. Look at Dani. Does she really believe Lawon and Kalia are going to protect her by winning comps? lol

Think about it...only a loser fears competition. A winner would look at Brenchel and think, by the time I catch up with those guys and win, I'm going to be great! They're the type I'd want to play with cause they CAN win. Look at Dani. Does she really believe Lawon and Kalia are going to protect her by winning comps? lol

I think the problem is...Brenchal works hard to win comps when the object is to win the BB game. The game is multi-faceted and they are only good at one part of it. Rachel said that except for Dick, everybody that's won BB has been floaters. That's not true but there have been floaters that have won. Therefore, she should reconize that floating is a ligimate strategy in the game. The ideal that you must pick a side and fight to the death is a strategy that will cause you to lose everytime. When you pick sides and you are the leader...it makes you target number one.

I dont hate or dislike Brendon, but I do not like the flip side of him that is know it all , condescending, bossy, and controlling. He is not bad looking, I wish he hadn't tweeted or skyped his package to the world wide web,lolol, that was sort of a silly thing to do, I mean a potential Professor? lots of employers look at ppls fb pages and or just google, that would be quite an eye opener for someone checking his references, just sayin, hello!!!!:rolleyes4:

Brendon: "I just wonder how the outside world thinks of us."

Shelly: "I don't know but the inside world thinks the world of you."

Does Brendon get WINE with that LOAD OF CRAP Shelly is dishing out? LOL

Archived