Brendon - Week 4 - Nominated - PoV Winner

He's said many times that he didn't want to come back in the house because of what all they went through last season. He only did it for Rachel. He also said he will not let Rachel look at the things said about them online after this season either. They think they received too much negativity after last season.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's said many times that he didn't want to come back in the house because of what all they went through last season. He only did it for Rachel. He also said he will not let Rachel look at the things said about them online after this season either. They think they received too much negativity after last season.

Smart.

I think the house guests are stupid to let Jordan stay over Brenden. She already won her season .. by being so gosh darn likeable? Do these idiots not realize this? Ugh!

Sorry Brenden, wish you were staying around.

I only hope that Rachel comes into her own with you gone.

I totally agree with you, and wanted to add can these other HGs NOT see how willingly JOJE have tossed their biggest allies in the house to the side?? How could you ever trust them after how they have totally stabbed the two people who had their backs the most who saved them the week before, IMO their word means nothing and added with the fact that Jordan has already won on her season it would be an easy choice to vote her out and be making deals with BR to keep me safe and become allies. I blame some of this on BR tho for not having the heart to camp for votes against JEJO mostly tho I think because JOJE are still smiling them in the face while pushng that dagger further and further in, Rach has already started to question them but Brendon says no way etc if he would just listen to Rach for once and ask around I think he would have a much better chance of staying than he does right now. Sad to say that Im pretty sure its him who is going home unless someone gets the balls to tell BR what JOJE is doing. Which with who there is left I doubt will happen....

If they do read these boards, I hope they ignore all the bad stuff, and read only the comments from the people who like them and are their fans. They're not hated by everyone, and I for one, feel that the threads here at mortys, even with a few bad comments here and there are much better this year. They're not nearly as nasty as they were last year (thank god).

Maybe some time apart will be good for them, so they can stop fighting all the time. It has to be hard to be in that house, under all the stress of being there, and be there with your significant other. I love my boyfriend, but if i had to live with him and talk to him every second of every day cause I couldn't trust anyone else, I'd want to kill myself. My boyfriend and I would totally start sniping at each other. I'm the kind of person who needs some space and alone time, and so living on top of each other like that in the BB house would so not work for me!

As much as I sometimes like and defend Brendon and Rachel, I have to admit that they seem to bring a lot of negativity down on themselves. Rachel is way too teary and whiny for her own good or Brendon's and he listens to that crap way more than is beneficial for Rachel or himself. He is forced to defend her constantly and then there's the alleged deal about his sending uncool photos, etc...If they don't want negative press then perhaps they should conduct themselves accordingly. Even though I am going to miss Brendon and would prefer he stay for purely selfish reasons, I am glad that he is going - for his own sake. They are good theatre and that is why they are again on Big Brother. Perhaps to their own detriment, sad to say.

Twitter Twitter time

I do think he played a much better game this season. It is true last season he did not have any backup where this year he had the Vets. He seems to have put his head in the game more this season.

EEEW---I don't even want to see his FACE!!!!!!! To me, he and Rachel are the ugliest couple who have ever been in the house!! :animated_shocking:

I don't want to see his naked body either but I did notice he's pretty ripped, a lot more than Jeff. Professional game show contestants and juiceheads.

I don't want to see his naked body either but I did notice he's pretty ripped, a lot more than Jeff. Professional game show contestants and juiceheads.

:animated_rotfl:

I never noticed because I can't stand to look at him!!! But at least he's better looking than rachel. I have to FF them when I watch the show!

Archived