Brendon - Week 4 - Nominated - PoV Winner

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Betcha there is some sort of twist to keep both those morons in the house, at least till Jury. Probably had a deal with A.G. they'd come back for that reason. Just sayin'.....

Note - the J's too.

Brendon IS taking Rachael off the block. He said it he is doing it. He said he would not mind going home to his life.

Depending on who they put up Rachael thinks she can save Brendon too. :disappointed:

Betcha there is some sort of twist to keep both those morons in the house, at least till Jury. Probably had a deal with A.G. they'd come back for that reason. Just sayin'.....

Note - the J's too.

I think you are absolutely right! It was even so more apparent when Rachel made the comment that she did not want to jeopardize Jeff and Jordan because it was the only way for them to spend time together. It still puzzles me, as to what kind of relationship they have that they can't see eachother, since it's obvious they don't have real jobs they have to work at? At least B/R live together.

Guest Corky812

Brendon wins POV - now there IS a surprise. More of same, pretending to fall on his sword and take Rachel off the block. I don't think he will do it personally and I can bet production is scrambling for a way to keep both of them in the game.

I guess I don't pay enough attention and it was probably on the feeds but can someone explain why Brendon was saying Rachel would have no place to live if she were voted out. I thought they shared an apartment.

They moved to LA just before the show Corky - all their stuff is in storage.

I'm just going lay this out there....

Brendon is a classic PhD brain. He is probably brilliant in his field but he's not so wise about anything else. He blusters through conversations with just enough awareness to contribute but not enough comprehension to add value to the topic.

He's the Reggie Mantle of the house. Except there is no Archie wanting to date Veronica. Porsche would make a good Betty though, don't you think?

Overall, I don't mind Brendon, he's not one I follow with any interest, he's another sidekick.

Topic:Side Kick syndrome... suffered by both Jeff and Brendon. Talk amongst yourselves.

I always found Brendon somewhat interesting because he is/was a swimmer as am I. It is at best a solitary undertaking. I find it mostly odd that Brendon and Jeff stumbled into show biz. Neither is truly comfortable with the venue and would probably have been better served to have remain untouched by it or its stems.

I always found Brendon somewhat interesting because he is/was a swimmer as am I. It is at best a solitary undertaking. I find it mostly odd that Brendon and Jeff stumbled into show biz. Neither is truly comfortable with the venue and would probably have been better served to have remain untouched by it or its stems.

I think the only reason either of them has sustained a 'career' such as it is, is that they look good on camera (to each his own I say) and stumbled across girls that they accent well. Good points SlimCruz!

They moved to LA just before the show Corky - all their stuff is in storage.

I'm just going lay this out there....

Brendon is a classic PhD brain. He is probably brilliant in his field but he's not so wise about anything else. He blusters through conversations with just enough awareness to contribute but not enough comprehension to add value to the topic.

He's the Reggie Mantle of the house. Except there is no Archie wanting to date Veronica. Porsche would make a good Betty though, don't you think?

Overall, I don't mind Brendon, he's not one I follow with any interest, he's another sidekick.

Topic:Side Kick syndrome... suffered by both Jeff and Brendon. Talk amongst yourselves.

Another great post ZuZu!!!!!!

Does Brendon have a digestive problem? He burps and swallows loudly all the time in the middle of speaking and it's so annoying.

Nah. He and Rachel just attached at the hip so her gas goes in and out through his pipeline now. Painful separation if one of them goes home. Might require another fake emergency when Rachel has a breakdown when one of them leaves.

tick tick tick :animated_bouncy:

Guest Corky812

I think Brendon just wants to go home. He's sick of the game and some time away from Rachel would benefit anyone, even Brendon.

I truly believe Brendon is a douche to the 100th degree....However, and I know I'm not gonna make any friends saying this, if they do have one of those lame America's Choice to return a HG....I will vote for Brendon to return.

Why? Because the other evicted HG did absolutely nothing to deserve to reenter the game. Nothing... If Keith, Cassi or Dom reentered and won or made it to the final two, this season will officially be the worst. I don't even think Brenden deserves to win or be in the final two, but at least he deserves to reenter outta that lame bunch...IMO

I'm sorry if this has been asked several time's but what is the story about Brendon's penis and a webcam??

My take on it: Brendon got into a twitter conversation with at least one someone who claimed to be a young woman named Molly. They exchanged photos one of which was his penis. This person threatened to spread the picture unless he sent a video of himself masturbating. The rocket scientist complied.

The video and pictures ended up on the internet. Molly may or may not be a male college student who has done this type of thing to other men. Rachel found out, Brendon tearfully apologized and here they are today.

As I said this is my take on what happened.

I truly believe Brendon is a douche to the 100th degree....However, and I know I'm not gonna make any friends saying this, if they do have one of those lame America's Choice to return a HG....I will vote for Brendon to return.

Why? Because the other evicted HG did absolutely nothing to deserve to reenter the game. Nothing... If Keith, Cassi or Dom reentered and won or made it to the final two, this season will officially be the worst. I don't even think Brenden deserves to win or be in the final two, but at least he deserves to reenter outta that lame bunch...IMO

Steven you actually have a good point about him playing the gamer better, or at least trying harder than those other three! I think brenda is a douche but he probably would be the best one to bring back for drama's sake as well.

My take on it: Brendon got into a twitter conversation with at least one someone who claimed to be a young woman named Molly. They exchanged photos one of which was his penis. This person threatened to spread the picture unless he sent a video of himself masturbating. The rocket scientist complied.

The video and pictures ended up on the internet. Molly may or may not be a male college student who has done this type of thing to other men. Rachel found out, Brendon tearfully apologized and here they are today.

he is such an idiot!! LMAO thank you :)

Steven you actually have a good point about him playing the gamer better, or at least trying harder than those other three! I think brenda is a douche but he probably would be the best one to bring back for drama's sake as well.

I agree on both points too!

Not too smart for a guy getting a PhD :animated_rotfl:

Archived