Brendon - Week 4 - Nominated - PoV Winner

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Corky812

I second and third that notworthy.gif

If Brendon goes home this week and doesn't make Jury with Rachel I will be a very happy nut.

If Brendon goes home this week and doesn't make Jury with Rachel I will be a very happy nut.

It would be cool if Brendon got voted out and then Cassi was voted back in. Rachel would be so upset that the fans voted for Cassi instead of Brendon. She would be "fighting for her survival every week because the whole house is against her." It would be entertaining, if nothing else. Wonder if she would come back with a vengeance like Brendon did last year after she was voted out.

I enjoyed last year because Brenchel were the targets every week, it was fun rooting for the underdog IMO. This year is different, even though Kalia/Cassi were lying to him and he knew that, he played it SO WRONG. He really should have just remained calm and agreed with them instead of talking down to them. He would probably still be on the block. Since 90% of this board is a Jeff fan, I'm surprised you hate the person who refused to go along with back dooring your favorite player and stuck up for him. Anyways, he is a threat and should be voted out, though I'd rather vote out Rachel if I were in the game.

I hope Brendon goes this week. I am so tired of listening to him trying to dominate conversations. As much as I hear Dani talking behind both their backs (Brendon & Rachel), I think in the back of her mind Dani thinks she may be able to work with Rachel without Brendon. Granted, maybe not if she's the one who puts him on the block but who knows. I think if it weren't for Brendon, Rachel would have stuck with Daniele & Dominic last week. She knows how to push Rachel's buttons...but I digress. This is the Brendon thread and as much as I want Rachel to stay in the game, I want her big bully of a fiance out....then if Kalia followed him next I'd be extra happy.

All that said, I don't see it happening if Brendon/Rachel remain on the block together this week. I think Jeff, Jordan and Shelly would vote Rachel out. They'd just need one more person and I think they could get someone. I even think if Rachel wins POV she might save Brendon instead of herself...which I pray does not happen.

Didn't like him last season and like him even less this year. He acts like if he comes accross all butch and protecting of his fiance, people will think he's such a man. When actually he reinforces how p....whipped he is wrapped around RachHell's little finger as she leads him around by his .. errrrr.. little Brendon. Send him packing and let the redhead from hell see how far she can get on her own.

He disturbs me no end. Something deep and dark inside me wants to see him just... snap. Show the true creep freak that he is that he always works so hard to hide.

Whining and tears and hypocritical accusations, here we come.

OMG...I know, right? This guy is standing on the last straw that will break the camel's back. One day he will snap and it will not be pretty.... :death::bangin::gunsmilie::giljotiini: He creeps me out with his freaky weird behavior...*shudder*

Brendon just said, "can you believe she's walking around this house like she's the queen?"

Seriously? Seriously. Your fiance has done that half the season and you want to call Dani out for it?

Poor, diluted soul. And now he continues slamming all the other HG as hard as he can. This dude obviously has no clue what karma is or he'd stick a sock in it.

I can state with full confidence Brendon and Rachel are the most pathetic losers I've ever seen on any show. It's hilarious to hear him say, "I know this game better than anybody" which leads us to wonder, "Dude, if you're so great at this game why didn't you win your season and why are you on the block now?" animated_rotfl.gif

i always figured if any of them would die on a sword for their partner it would be him :animated_bouncy:

I absolutely see him taking Rachel off the block. He's ready to get back to finish his schooling--plus, in his logic, Rachel left before he did in the last game, so he should go first this time around. I will be shocked if he doesn't save his lady.

Brendon just said, "can you believe she's walking around this house like she's the queen?"

Seriously? Seriously. Your fiance has done that half the season and you want to call Dani out for it?

Poor, diluted soul. And now he continues slamming all the other HG as hard as he can. This dude obviously has no clue what karma is or he'd stick a sock in it.

I can state with full confidence Brendon and Rachel are the most pathetic losers I've ever seen on any show. It's hilarious to hear him say, "I know this game better than anybody" which leads us to wonder, "Dude, if you're so great at this game why didn't you win your season and why are you on the block now?" animated_rotfl.gif

Haha - you sound like Brittany. :)

Archived