Jeff -Week 4

I'm sorry .. but I still think Jeff is a jerk.

He's an attractive, "all American" type guy, so I can see why people enjoy him.

But to me he comes across like that jerky guy in high school who was captain of the football team and everyone loved him and kissed up to him .. despite him not really being all that nice of a guy.

Jeff just isn't that great to me, and I don't really see the big deal.

which is unfortunate because I like Jordan. I think Jordan could do much better.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There have been other house guests that have said inappropriate stuff on the live feeds and CBS decided not to air that also. Although I can't remember them off the top of my head.

One of the very first episodes of After Dark this season.. Cassi called Dominic a faggot... Jeff even jokenly told her, "you just became the most hated houseguest in America" which is why I guess it surprises me that he openly uses slurs b/c he obviously knows how it's viewed.

The planet is not going to emulate Venus' spin because Jeff made a homophobic remark. I don't care what he thinks. I never once thought him a Rhodes candidate, anyway and sophisticated; he is not. He is also not the first man I like to look at but don't necessarily wish to hear speak much; necessarily. That said, I don't consider him an ogre by any means and if Jordan likes him, that's Jordan's business. Thank you, Alison Grodner, for more Jeff. I appreciate it. He is spectacular.

The planet is not going to emulate Venus' spin because Jeff made a homophobic remark. I don't care what he thinks. I never once thought him a Rhodes candidate, anyway and sophisticated; he is not. He is also not the first man I like to look at but don't necessarily wish to hear speak much; necessarily. That said, I don't consider him an ogre by any means and if Jordan likes him, that's Jordan's business. Thank you, Alison Grodner, for more Jeff. I appreciate it. He is spectacular.

I agree!!!!!!!!!!! I thought we were through with the remark he made I guess not! Well I am, I don't see any outrage when other house guests have said offensive things.

1000000 % agree couldn't have said it better

I like his nickname (or maybe pet name?) for Jordan--"Love". I've heard him call her this many times on the live feeds...so sweet.

I saw that too, and thought it was sweet. I was watching some YouTube videos on them over the weekend plus the live feeds. I think they're meant for each other. One time they were both on the BY couches and she said to him "you still love me, right?" and he says "no" and she says in her sweet way with a smile "yes you do". It was really cute. I can't remember if that was on the live feeds or one of the YouTube videos, but it was cute anyway.

I saw that too, and thought it was sweet. I was watching some YouTube videos on them over the weekend plus the live feeds. I think they're meant for each other. One time they were both on the BY couches and she said to him "you still love me, right?" and he says "no" and she says in her sweet way with a smile "yes you do". It was really cute. I can't remember if that was on the live feeds or one of the YouTube videos, but it was cute anyway.

It was on the live feeds. They are just perfect for each other.

It was on the live feeds. They are just perfect for each other.

:lousings:

To me, they are perfect for each other. Very feminine/masculine combination, :cartoon_tinkerbell::gunsmilie: which is lovely.

However, if they want to keep putting their relationship on TV, it's everyone's business, everyone should say what they want.

:lousings:

To me, they are perfect for each other. Very feminine/masculine combination, :cartoon_tinkerbell::gunsmilie: which is lovely.

However, if they want to keep putting their relationship on TV, it's everyone's business, everyone should say what they want.

Well then I'll say that within 3 months time if there are no acting gigs for these two that require them to play off their showmance status then they'll be finished, kaput, dead as a door nail couple.

TV Guide Magazine - Aug.1-14, 2011 Double Issue

Page 41 - August 4 - Highlights Thursday - Summer Reality Preview

Big Brother exec procude Allison Grodner spills the beans on Season13!- Michael Logan

Big Brother Burning Questions ................

Question - "CBS publicly condemned Jeff's homophobic rant about Dumbledore and didn't air it. Why shelter viewers from what the guy is really like?

Answer - "It was seen on our live Internet feed, so we aren't hiding anything. We think very carefully about putting hateful things on the broadcast. What we air is intended to further the game and the relationships."

If they could have cut it out of the feeds too they would have. They don't want their golden boy tarnished. lol

I found this in Wiki :

"Jeff Schroeder[1] (B. June 5, 1978) is an advertising salesman from Norridge, Illinois.[8] Jeff stirred up controversy on the show when he yelled anti-gay slurs against Russell that were seen by viewers of the shows 24-hour internet feed.[9]"

Looks like Jeffie boy is two for two now!

:rolleyes4: Jen burned herself when she put her hand out and tried to grab Dick's cigarette.

Ooops that was 5 seasons ago. Sorry.

lolololol: :singer: :singer: , And the beat goes on

It's hysterical how you both wait for me to sign off then post. lmao

Anyways, Jeff is a car salesman right, you know those fast talking dudes...I wonder how many ladies he's banging while Heidi is up in the mountains?

lol

Say what you want, but he's on the show twice and twice he makes anti-gay comments, anyone else think this is just his reality show MO?

Anyways, Jeff is a car salesman right, you know those fast talking dudes...I wonder how many ladies he's banging while Heidi is up in the mountains?

lol

Say what you want, but he's on the show twice and twice he makes anti-gay comments, anyone else think this is just his reality show MO?

Heidi LMAO!!! :animated_rotfl:

:rolleyes4: Jen burned herself when she put her hand out and tried to grab Dick's cigarette.

Ooops that was 5 seasons ago. Sorry.

To protect herself and Dick only won because of America's player and if you watch that computer show in his house it is so cheap :animated_rotfl:

I was just being myopic ;) I keep forgetting to focus on Season 13.

oh no, I think you think that was for you and it wasn't,lolol, I loved your post

lol

Wha?? I assure you that I am never waiting for you one way or another, I dont give a rats ass about what he said ,what he does who he's bangin, I just like to look at him, his reality show MO?? who cares about all that??The ppl on this board who hate Jeff are in the minority, and the only hytsterics I see around here is all the hot air bein blown around about the evil , Homophobic Jeff, there is war in the world ppl, Jeff and what he says is a miniscule thing, in my thoughts anyway

Wha?? I assure you that I am never waiting for you one way or another, I dont give a rats ass about what he said ,what he does who he's bangin, I just like to look at him, his reality show MO?? who cares about all that??The ppl on this board who hate Jeff are in the minority, and the only hytsterics I see around here is all the hot air bein blown around about the evil , Homophobic Jeff, there is war in the world ppl, Jeff and what he says is a miniscule thing, in my thoughts anyway

Fatcat honey, you should really look for that ignore button. I did and it's FABULOUS!!!

Hate, such a strong word. Don't hate Jeff, the bigot homophobe. I don't hate anyone. Waste of energy.

well from the looks and tone of most of the comments I see, I would not call what I get off of them like, and the word Hate is strong and that is what I get from some ppls writings. Noone has to like Jeff or feel the same as most but I do not thnk Jeff or anyone for that matter deserves all this over some silly ass comment, hate is a waste of energy? well so is all this useless diatribe and rhetoric being splashed all over this thread

Fatcat honey, you should really look for that ignore button. I did and it's FABULOUS!!!

:lipsrsealed2: Jammer this is sooo funny you should mention this you should see my pages with "You have chosen to ignore......." sometimes things slip thru, thanks Jammer I am back on track

:lipsrsealed2: Jammer this is sooo funny you should mention this you should see my pages with "You have chosen to ignore......." sometimes things slip thru, thanks Jammer I am back on track

I know! I hate it when somebody quotes the ignored person. I'm like...WTF, if I wanted to read that I'd un-ignore! LOL!!!

Archived