Jeff -Week 4

Apparently you didn't see him scream at her to shut up during the house meeting. Also, you realize they don't even live in the same state and the only way they could "be together" this summer was to be on this show? I don't believe in their relationship in the least.

No, everyone doesn't know that. The friends/family i have who watch the show usually hate the ditsy blonds idiots and are rooting for the best players regardless of looks. Most of the guys I know their favorite player is Dick Donato for crying out loud. Women are much more shallow then men, especially when it comes to reality tv. Women liked the Beatles and Elvis because of their looks, men liked them because they were great at what they did. I don't think men are racing to get into the Britney Spears concerts.

I'm watching Big Brother for goodness sakes.... you bet your butt I'm shallow about it

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Jeff! Is he perfect, no but none of us are. It is easy to have negative feelings about any of the houseguests as we are viewing them in an unnatural setting. I guess I don't see Jeff as a bully due to the nature of their relationship and let's face it Jordan can be quite ditzy. She is very naive and the "shut up" remark was because Jordan was about to divulge something unknown to the entire house. Jordan has stated she gets on Jeff's last nerve and she seems to understand that part of her personality as well. Jeff gets impatient w/her at times but he does love her. I think their relationship is strong and I wish I had someone in my life that loved me like Jeff loves Jordan!! :smitten:

GASP!!! Jeff just admitted to watching & even liking Ellen Degenerous! Not possible--I mean, he's a complete homophobic...right? :rolleyes: Not possible, he likes Rosie O'Donnell too? Someone must have switched him out with a 'Jeff clone' in the DR, cause this is just crazy. :gunsmilie:

Love you Jeff!!!! :wub:

GASP!!! Jeff just admitted to watching & even liking Ellen Degenerous! Not possible--I mean, he's a complete homophobic...right? :rolleyes: Not possible, he likes Rosie O'Donnell too? Someone must have switched him out with a 'Jeff clone' in the DR, cause this is just crazy. :gunsmilie:

Love you Jeff!!!! :wub:

His handler probably told him about all the negative feedback about his homophobic rant and bullying of Kalia and thought he should throw out the name of Ellen to convince everyone he's not. That's the best he could come up with?

Ahhh, what to say about Jeff (without getting flamed by blow torches lol). I may as well put it out there...I'm not a Jeff fan.

With his increased exposure to the world, that he hasn't tried to demonstrate his broadened world perspective says more about him to me than any oft-quoted terms of speech. That he chooses to remain a "Ken" character (All American, Good Looking, Companion to Barbie - I do think Jordan is funny and sweet so that's not a slight at her) is why I'm not a fan. He had a chance to see the world but we don't hear about it at all, so disappointing.

Yes the man is a sight for sore eyes. Yes he can be funny and charming. I think he cares about/loves Jordan. (I don't judge their relationship knowing full well that only the two people in it have any right to say anything about it.) He wants to ride out the popularity and adoration that his fans bestow upon him. Who can blame him? I think the spin doctoring works both ways, his detractors say he's a homophobic, misogynist, All-American golden boy that BB is pushing down our throats as the lovable, doting, Al- American golden boy. Reverse that for what his fans say. The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. Like the rest of us, he's not perfect he just happens to make for good TV.

It's a game so ultimately, I really don't care what he thinks, does or says outside of the BB house. I don't want him to win because I'd rather see someone who wasn't carried to the end by adoring masses win. I like the underdogs! If you turn on him America I might start to cheer him on. LOL.

His handler probably told him about all the negative feedback about his homophobic rant and bullying of Kalia and thought he should throw out the name of Ellen to convince everyone he's not. That's the best he could come up with?

Ditto. I still have to post that TV Guide Magazine article. I'll get to it, I'm just lazy right now.

If anyone is interested it's an article on BB in TV Guige Magazine for next week, and they ask about Jeff's homophibic rant. Buy it.......on news stands and check out counters everywhere. He's a moron.

Sorry Len, gonna have to say Ellen is anything but "butch" and that term is almost as offensive as what Jeff said, noone that I know really says that stuff much any more when referring to the feminine or not so feminine Lesbian, Ellen is just as beautiful and feminine as her partner Porsche Di Rossi just in a different way, she does a cosmetic ad , etc

I m with Zu Zu, would like to see a underdog win, but who to choose from?? not Kalia, I am still rootin for shelly, hoping she can pull something out

I think that they should just go ahead and let Jeff win but he has to play the rest of BB13 nekkid.

lololol, I would so love that

I guess it's just me then, but all of the ignorant asses I've come in contact with who don't 'like' gay people, don't like ANY gay person, irregardless of their gender. Fortunately, those encounters have been few & far between, so I'll leave it to others to know better than I.

I am all for giving Jeff the win if he plays the remainder of the game butt nekkid...is there an official poll we could get CBS to let us vote for that on? Betcha it would get looooootsa votes! And that banana emoticon jammer--oh my gosh! LMAO

LOLOLOLO The three guys who post here are continuously coming on and saying how much they lust for blondes, how great their body is etc! Guys are much worse as far as looks are concerned-everyone knows that! :animated_rotfl:

Umn... I'm a guy...

I've never said I lust for "just the blondes" in the show...

I really liked Lisa in BB-3, Jen in BB-8, Amanda in BB-9, Laura in BB-11, and Cassi from this season...

Of the blondes, I liked Michelle from BB-4, Jesica from BB-8, Jordan, Keesha, and obviously Janelle who is the supreme Jedi goddess. :wub:

So I think I'm 50/50 with my lusting for blondes & brunettes. :lookaround:

Umn... I'm a guy...

I've never said I lust for "just the blondes" in the show...

I really liked Lisa in BB-3, Jen in BB-8, Amanda in BB-9, Laura in BB-11, and Cassi from this season...

Of the blondes, I liked Michelle from BB-4, Jesica from BB-8, Jordan, Keesha, and obviously Janelle who is the supreme Jedi goddess. :wub:

So I think I'm 50/50 with my lusting for blondes & brunettes. :lookaround:

Oh OK Dean I'm talking more about the posters "I love Danile" and "King123" who love blondes :animated_rotfl:

personally I think Janelle was the most beautiful woman to step in the house.

Thanks Jen! I tried to stay up and watch the fools, but they put me to sleep again.

ha-ha np I didnt stay awake either. I was gonna try but then remembered having flashback.

Oh OK Dean I'm talking more about the posters "I love Danile" and "King123" who love blondes :animated_rotfl:

personally I think Janelle was the most beautiful woman to step in the house.

Love Jannelle but also love Jordan . Jannelle is smokin hot but Jordan is so darn cute. But I also think Cassie was very pretty. BUT with all that said sexiest man in da house goes to Jeff... MMM he is hott

Love Jannelle but also love Jordan . Jannelle is smokin hot but Jordan is so darn cute. But I also think Cassie was very pretty. BUT with all that said sexiest man in da house goes to Jeff... MMM he is hott

Yes, jordan is very cute! Jeff's lips are nice. I like his arms too. His personality is like any of the Italian guys I grew up with in the North End. I am comfortable with it.

bump

:smitten: Posted 29 July 2011 - 05:17 PM:smitten: post-1207-13119777570463_thumb.jpg

oh how I luv to look at thee , let me count the ways

bump

:smitten: Posted 29 July 2011 - 05:17 PM:smitten: post-1207-13119777570463_thumb.jpg

oh how I luv to look at thee , let me count the ways

:D Cute. Love it.

I thought it was funny how Jordan beat out Jeff in the endurance HOH competition. Maybe women can endure more pain? :nemoani: J/k, guys. No, but I still love thee, Jeff. You're awesome. Hang in there.

Archived