Jeff -Week 4

I like Jeff as a person and its fun watching him and Jordan on the feeds, but if today's nomination isn't a wake up call to start playing and winning..than he's no better than the other waste of space newbies...the time has come to stop acting like him and Jordan are at summer camp...They need to dump Rachel and hook up with Dani at this point....Rachel has always been sketchy of J&J and without Brendon she will turn on them....They have no other choice than to start winning comps....their predicament is beyond just a social game now..

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did this douche escape going up? About the only interest going at this point (for me) is seeing Danielle's face IF / WHEN Jeff wins HOH

and takes her out.

I'm with you on that one.

she could have had R/B on her side because that's the way they roll but Danielle will never get J/J on her side. If she can't win a POV because she will be put up, she's toast.

was wondering why that challenge wouldn't favour men as it was upper body strength that was needed. hm. so what kind of challenge might favour a Jeff HOH, anyway?

was wondering why that challenge wouldn't favour men as it was upper body strength that was needed. hm. so what kind of challenge might favour a Jeff HOH, anyway?

Ummmm best looking, best abs, best arms...... I could go on and on.

I think J/J will team up with Dani once Brendon leaves. Neither trust Rachel much & I think Dani won back their favor by keeping Jeff off the block & talking everything over with them before making any decisions about replacement noms. I honestly don't think either of the expected Dani to do that & keep her word about it(shocked me too), so I am hoping this helps bring back at least some of the vet alliance.

TV Guide Magazine - Aug.1-14, 2011 Double Issue

Page 41 - August 4 - Highlights Thursday - Summer Reality Preview

Big Brother exec procude Allison Grodner spills the beans on Season13!- Michael Logan

Big Brother Burning Questions ................

Question - "CBS publicly condemned Jeff's homophobic rant about Dumbledore and didn't air it. Why shelter viewers from what the guy is really like?

Answer - "It was seen on our live Internet feed, so we aren't hiding anything. We think very carefully about putting hateful things on the broadcast. What we air is intended to further the game and the relationships."

Surely the man has been shirtless at least some time today? That damned towel needs to slide off during showers at some point as well---perhaps we should send a banner to the HG's for a little help with that?

He loves cheese & crackers too---oooooh the naughty things I can think to do with him & some cheese/crackers. mmmmmmmm Hell, who am I kidding, I can think of things to do with him without any damn food.

I was just wondering...

Has there ever been a HG that ALL the posters agree on 100 percent ?

Even the most nasty, unlikeable HG's have had some viewers/posters that liked them....

and.... the most likeable HG's have had some that had reason to pick them apart.

I guess we wouldn't be human if folks didn't get they're backs up occasionally when

opinions clash.

BUT... I guess it all comes down to... HEY, it's a Reality Show.

Take a deep breath and grab a :cheers:

Big Brother exec procude Allison Grodner spills the beans on Season13!- Michael Logan

Question - "CBS publicly condemned Jeff's homophobic rant about Dumbledore and didn't air it. Why shelter viewers from what the guy is really like?

Answer - "It was seen on our live Internet feed, so we aren't hiding anything. We think very carefully about putting hateful things on the broadcast. What we air is intended to further the game and the relationships."

BB just loves Jeff, dare we say they don't want people to hear what he said ?

BB just loves Jeff, dare we say they don't want people to hear what he said ?

There have been other house guests that have said inappropriate stuff on the live feeds and CBS decided not to air that also. Although I can't remember them off the top of my head.

There have been other house guests that have said inappropriate stuff on the live feeds and CBS decided not to air that also. Although I can't remember them off the top of my head.

Chima! There was a LOT that CBS didn't air.

I was just wondering...

Has there ever been a HG that ALL the posters agree on 100 percent ?

Even the most nasty, unlikeable HG's have had some viewers/posters that liked them....

and.... the most likeable HG's have had some that had reason to pick them apart.

I guess we wouldn't be human if folks didn't get they're backs up occasionally when

opinions clash.

BUT... I guess it all comes down to... HEY, it's a Reality Show.

Take a deep breath and grab a :cheers:

I'm buying!

I was just wondering...

Has there ever been a HG that ALL the posters agree on 100 percent?

Aren't we all in agreement that Kalia is a disgusting animal and is hated by all here? :gossip:

DeanMachine: "Aren't we all in agreement that Kalia is a disgusting animal and is hated by all here?"

LOL... You might have somethng there.

I'll have to go check her Thread (I hardly ever go in there.. it's always about her

eating / chewing / talking)

CBS wouldn't dare show the golden boy in a negative light. They gotta continue the fairy tale that will culminate in the J/J wedding and their living happily ever after.

Archived