Jeff -Week 4

You are really very young aren't you sweetie? You seem just as cute as Jordan to me-full of hope and wonder at the world!

LOL adorable!

I was thinking the same thing LOL! I want to live in a world of unicorns and rainbows:)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and as dani said to rachel, "you are an idiot". I am sorry that being realistic is so adorable to you.

Very simple but ineffective argument! You ARE very young, it's so cute! You don't know my friends and their intentions. As older ladies they have a different world view. You'll see one day hon! :animated_bouncy:

I was thinking the same thing LOL! I want to live in a world of unicorns and rainbows:)

LOL if only men had good intentions! My girlfriend was going out with someone 300lbs but he left her for a younger woman!!! He was SO lucky he was with her! Anyway his loss! Dr. Phil said it's because men are afraid to get older-they need to be with pretty girls to make themselves feel better! it's something about being afraid to get old/die. I'd rather be alone than with most of the creeps out there! :animated_bouncy:

I am a realistic female who isn't in denial or sexist against men. And the ladies you associate with who says they don't care about looks and are just trying to find a decent husband are full of crap. Everyone, male or female, care about looks. And women are becoming more and more guilty of this, I don't know how that can even be in question. Not every guy is an ahole, just like not every woman is a crazy b*tch.

But having said all of that, what in the hell does that have to do with what I am talking about? Women don't try to hide that when they watch shows, movies, singers/bands they flock to the better looking men. I don't see men as vocal the same way when following pop culture. And pretty much all of my girlfriends usually ask if a guy is "hot" or "cute" when their friend goes on a date and meets someone. If you don't think that is the first thing to go through our minds you are full of it.

I am a guy. I understand exactly what you are saying. I don't know about the guys you are hanging out with that like Dick. I think he is the most over-rated player in BB history.

lol... and I'm thinking if Jeff would have just rolled over and not said anything about

Dani's idea of breaking up the Vet's Alliance and back-dooring him...

most of the viewers would call him a wimp.

If all the HG's were even tempered .... we'd probably be bored to death.

Question - -

I had the sound down real low during the HOH Comp last nite.

Were the HG's that fell off early opening their snowballs right away ?

Or did they all have to wait an open them after the Comp ?

Anyone ????

I am a realistic female who isn't in denial or sexist against men. And the ladies you associate with who says they don't care about looks and are just trying to find a decent husband are full of crap. Everyone, male or female, care about looks. And women are becoming more and more guilty of this, I don't know how that can even be in question. Not every guy is an ahole, just like not every woman is a crazy b*tch.

But having said all of that, what in the hell does that have to do with what I am talking about? Women don't try to hide that when they watch shows, movies, singers/bands they flock to the better looking men. I don't see men as vocal the same way when following pop culture. And pretty much all of my girlfriends usually ask if a guy is "hot" or "cute" when their friend goes on a date and meets someone. If you don't think that is the first thing to go through our minds you are full of it.

:animated_scratchchin: I do not get a bit of what you think you are trying to point out, listen a guy can look gorge but if he opens his mouth up and horse sh*t falls out he starts to look ugly to me, I"ll take smarts over looks any day, maybe when I was 13 I might have made looks high on my list, and I will also tell you I loved the Beatles for their unique musicianship, their music not their looks, I was never like hyped up about any of their looks, nor Elvis, I loved his early music and his fun movies, looks had nothing to do with it, oh and telling another poster on this board that they are full of it is dangerous territory,lol, if a guy says some chic is hot you can guarentee he is talking about her looks, if a girl or woman says a guy is hot she is most definately NOT talking just about looks , I just do not know what you are getting at and do not agree with your assertions about the differences between men and women especially

using the "why guys appreciated the Beatles for their music" and women only were hot to trot for them because of their looks,that is really kind of a slam on women in general to me any way

I still love me some Jeff...and yes, he has a temper but most men do! I DO think that he doesn't have the same patience that he did the last time he was on the show and finds it hard to keep his mouth shut. BUT, he still loves Jordan and he's still H-O-T!! I think that he has a funny sense of humor!! Go J&J!!

lol... and I'm thinking if Jeff would have just rolled over and not said anything about

Dani's idea of breaking up the Vet's Alliance and back-dooring him...

most of the viewers would call him a wimp.

If all the HG's were even tempered .... we'd probably be bored to death.

Question - -

I had the sound down real low during the HOH Comp last nite.

Were the HG's that fell off early opening their snowballs right away ?

Or did they all have to wait an open them after the Comp ?

Anyone ????

I think they opened them right away, I think, cause I heard ppl talking about nope it wasnt the 10 grand

Jeff is a looker alright and the more that comes out his mouth makes him look even better to me, he has has an opinion and he is gonna let you know what he thinks, thats all nothing wrong with a straight shooter, even Dani I apriche for that she speaks her mind, I just think she is off thinking that J/J aren't there to play. Jeff said he got his feelings hurt by her, Dani said Jeff hurt her feelings, so both of them were taking things personal for some of that time, ok so it's another week, lets see some game playin

It's not what Jeff thought about or said about the "backdooring" it was how it was approached. Rachel, Jordan, Jeff and Brendon all have this sense of entitlement in the house and that's what irks those posters who may be annoyed by them the most. It wasn't even a backdoor and Grodner when she slips some benefits in his back pocket should slip in the Book of BB terms.

BTW, following the other argument: Really, who looks at the ugliest guy in the bar and says "I want him?" There are a lot of nice guys out there but they don't meet standards because the bar has been raised. This goes for females too. I know plenty of single woman who whine they can't get a guy but no guy is good enough for them.

As far as music goes it's about personal taste and I wouldn't pay two cents to see any of those bands listed. When the Beatles arrived in GB and USA it was due to 1000's of screaming females who were hot for them.

I have a girlfriend who is and always has been the kind that if they dont look good enough for her she wont give them the time of day AND to make it worse if their jobs don't meet her standards she wont give them a play either, hey do I agree no, but I still love her anyway, she has redeeming qualities, that is why I still love me some Jeff is he always correct or does the best or right thing NO, but he definately has some good and redeeming qualities,now Brendon, oh hell no I find nothing about him attractive

I like Jeff as a BB HG...yes he sucks at playing BB..Jordan I think is a better player. But jeff brings entertainment to the feeds and when you sit there for 3 hrs doing updates its fun to listen and be entertained by House Guests...In my opinion he brings that entertainment

At first I was upset BB brought back rehashed players to play but with this worthless crop of newbies I'm over it..I hope him and Jordan are around for the long haul...

me too Stephenv, this is the first time I have done updates, and I do love Jeffs sense of humor, when he told Kalia to go to the bathroom and flush out the koolaide, then come back and talk to him, I had to laugh, he was talking about her believing so strongly that Dani is her bff, him and Jordan are fun to watch

Its not always about looks. I think Jeff is the toatl package, personality, charm, sense of humor, inteligence, and yes great to look at.

What more could a girl want???

I bet Jordan hates Jeff smoking .

me too Stephenv, this is the first time I have done updates, and I do love Jeffs sense of humor, when he told Kalia to go to the bathroom and flush out the koolaide, then come back and talk to him, I had to laugh, he was talking about her believing so strongly that Dani is her bff, him and Jordan are fun to watch

That was a great line by Jeff :animated_rotfl:

:animated_rotfl:

LOL I don't like smoking myself. You know what I get worried about when I am on a date with a smoker? Is he paying attention to me or is he thinking in his head "oh god why doesn't she shut up so I can go out and have a cigarette?" :animated_rotfl: I feel paranoid that I am holding them up from smoking! But at this point if I met someone good I'd consider a person who smokes since no one is perfect anyway. :animated_bouncy:

LOL I don't like smoking myself. You know what I get worried about when I am on a date with a smoker? Is he paying attention to me or is he thinking in his head "oh god why doesn't she shut up so I can go out and have a cigarette?" :animated_rotfl: I feel paranoid that I am holding them up from smoking! But at this point if I met someone good I'd consider a person who smokes since no is perfect anyway. :animated_bouncy:

That's a good attitude to have.

Yeah but I bet there is something better he has that she loves and so will put up with the smoking, hey he's the total pkg to me

I would date a smoker if he had other qualities that I liked even tho I quit yrs ago, there would have to be some altoids involved tho,lol

post-1207-13119777570463_thumb.jpg

must be a high school pic yowser

me likey, Where's Reapy we need him to bring in the mop,lol

Archived