Jeff -Week 4

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True, but he did jump of to try and get the money.

How do you know that? All the others guys fell off early too, so maybe he just legitimately fell. I can't believe he would purposefully jump off to try for the money when he knew his butt would be on the line if one of his crew didn't win.

I don't understand what is wrong with Jeff this year...he seems like a different person to me? Was he always this big of an a-hole? He seems miserable, like he hates being in that house and is taking it out on everyone. (even Jordo) Something is just not right with him this year.

If you are asking...yes, I believe he has always been an A-hole. I think he has always talked down to Jordan. I don't really like her as a player but she deserves better. Jeff and B/R just feel so entitled. They feel that everyone should just quit playing and let them win.

How do you know that? All the others guys fell off early too, so maybe he just legitimately fell. I can't believe he would purposefully jump off to try for the money when he knew his butt would be on the line if one of his crew didn't win.

No, he did jump off for a shot at the money. He even okayed it with Jordan and Shelly first. I'm a super Jeff fan but I was a little disappointed in him over this, although he really didn't have a shot. No one did. It was tailer-made for Dani to win it.

I thought bullying is never a good thing though. :animated_scratchchin:

Yeah, he's more of a direct bully and mans up way more than Brendon to his opinion, which I respect. But that doesn't mean he's not the same as Brendon in that he has an ego problem this year.

If Jeff was mediocre looking he would have no fans, face it. The guy isn't even that great looking, if you saw him on the street and didn't know who he was you wouldn't even turn to look at him. The guy is a fraud and he is showing his ass throughout the season. CBS edits him nicely to make him look like such a sweetheart but with anyone with feeds, and watches BBAD on occasion can see through his BS. And he didn't just get a "little upset" when he found out that he might be put up, he went on an ahole rampage throughout the house. "How dare anyone even think about putting me up", garbage that we hate every year from certain people. Trying to act like Dom's daddy was really off-putting. Hope he goes this week. And, I honestly can't believe people are so shallow as to root for someone based on looks alone, so so lame. After watching this game for the last several years I don't think I ever rooted for someone based on what they look like, that is the total opposite of what this game is supposed to be. In this game you really get to know these people, and after awhile the superficial goes out the window.

Do guys who watch this show just root for the pretty girls on the basis that they are pretty? I doubt it. I doubt guys are blindly rooting for Porsche just because of how she looks. That is a pretty lame way to follow the show IMO. After a little while you stop caring about what the people look like and start liking the people, and their game, for who/what they are. That is how I have always followed it.

I love the way Jeff is with Jordo. They are simpatico with each other. I see their relationship as the healthiest I have ever seen on Big Brother.

How can it be a backdoor if he played in the POV and Dani did not? She was just throwing it out there to Brenchel and it ended up biting her in the butt. Brenchel, for whatever reason, choose Jeff's side over dani's and let the crap hit the fan, which was stupid. I can understand being upset, but the "how dare anyone do that to me", attitude was absurd.

Do guys who watch this show just root for the pretty girls on the basis that they are pretty? I doubt it. I doubt guys are blindly rooting for Porsche just because of how she looks.

LOLOLOLO The three guys who post here are continuously coming on and saying how much they lust for blondes, how great their body is etc! Guys are much worse as far as looks are concerned-everyone knows that! :animated_rotfl:

Didn't Jordan just backdoor Cassie for real, since she didn't get to compete?

That's the name of the game. Jeff took it so dang personal. Just a bit hypocritical since he and Jordan just did it to someone else, that's all. It's a game, I can understand wanting to get Daniele out based on her wanting to get him out, but he acted like this summer vacation is owed to him more than the other house guests. It isn't.

I love the way Jeff is with Jordo. They are simpatico with each other. I see their relationship as the healthiest I have ever seen on Big Brother.

Apparently you didn't see him scream at her to shut up during the house meeting. Also, you realize they don't even live in the same state and the only way they could "be together" this summer was to be on this show? I don't believe in their relationship in the least.

LOLOLOLO The three guys who post here are continuously coming on and saying how much they lust for blondes, how great their body is etc! Guys are much worse as far as looks are concerned-everyone knows that! :animated_rotfl:

No, everyone doesn't know that. The friends/family i have who watch the show usually hate the ditsy blonds idiots and are rooting for the best players regardless of looks. Most of the guys I know their favorite player is Dick Donato for crying out loud. Women are much more shallow then men, especially when it comes to reality tv. Women liked the Beatles and Elvis because of their looks, men liked them because they were great at what they did. I don't think men are racing to get into the Britney Spears concerts.

They were in a F5 alliance. They had a deal and Dani turned on him, which was completely moronic so soon in the game. Dani was sitting in a perfect position with B/R/J/J having her back and the newbies having her back too. She was no one's target and it was idiotic to turn on Jeff week 3, after they had made a deal. She did nothing but start a war. It's a bad week for the vets this week but it's going to be a worse week for Dani next week.

Apparently you didn't see him scream at her to shut up during the house meeting. Also, you realize they don't even live in the same state and the only way they could "be together" this summer was to be on this show? I don't believe in their relationship in the least.

Many in this game have said shut up. Jordan told Jeff to shut up yesterday. Dani told Jeff and Brendon to shut up and ... really I am not keeping track of the shut ups. :animated_rotfl:

No, everyone doesn't know that. The friends/family i have who watch the show usually hate the ditsy blonds idiots and are rooting for the best players regardless of looks. Most of the guys I know their favorite player is Dick Donato for crying out loud. Women are much more shallow then men, especially when it comes to reality tv. Women liked the Beatles and Elvis because of their looks, men liked them because they were great at what they did. I don't think men are racing to get into the Britney Spears concerts.

Yes guys don't care about women's looks at all. Girls are the ones with reputations for sleeping around and not wanting to get married. :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: You are so cute! I wish your little fantasy world was correct! i really wish!

They were in a F5 alliance. They had a deal and Dani turned on him, which was completely moronic so soon in the game. Dani was sitting in a perfect position with B/R/J/J having her back and the newbies having her back too. She was no one's target and it was idiotic to turn on Jeff week 3, after they had made a deal. She did nothing but start a war. It's a bad week for the vets this week but it's going to be a worse week for Dani next week.

Then why get angry with her and be outraged at everyone in the house like he was? Why not just laugh at her and say, "listen, you dug your own grave, I hope you know that." That is all that he had to say, that wouldve been cool and "manly" instead of his insecure paranoia. He thinks he owns the house along with Brendon, and because of that one of them is probably going home this week. She played it poorly, I am not going to argue that, but his reaction to it all was just another typical Jeff overreaction that I hope sends him home this week. He didn't play it wise either.

Yes guys don't care about women's looks at all. Girls are the ones with reputations for sleeping around and not wanting to get married. :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: You are so cute! I wish your little fantasy world was correct! i really wish!

Apparently someone doesn't realize it is 2011. Um, women are just as guilty as men or do you have your head in the sand too much to realize this? I am not saying guys don't care about women's looks, learn to comprehend. I said, guys aren't just rooting blindly for the good looking girl based solely on that. Actually your assertion proves I am right. Guys might want to sleep with "hot girls", but they don't want to attach themselves to them. Guys that I know who watch this show and others like it usually are rooting for the best players regardless of sex or looks. Women I know will blindly root for the hot guy solely because he is the hot guy. Like I said, guys liked the Beatles because they ruled, girls liked them because they wanted to sleep with them. Girls will flock to the boy band concerts and Justin Bieber shows, do guys flock to Taylor Swift or Jessica Simpson shows? No. They'll go to a Metallica show or Rolling Stone show because of the quality of the music.

Apparently someone doesn't realize it is 2011. Um, women are just as guilty as men or do you have your head in the sand too much to realize this? I am not saying guys don't care about women's looks, learn to comprehend. I said, guys aren't just rooting blindly for the good looking girl based solely on that. Actually your assertion proves I am right. Guys might want to sleep with "hot girls", but they don't want to attach themselves to them. Guys that I know who watch this show and others like it usually are rooting for the best players regardless of sex or looks. Women I know will blindly root for the hot guy solely because he is the hot guy. Like I said, guys liked the Beatles because they ruled, girls liked them because they wanted to sleep with them. Girls will flock to the boy band concerts and Justin Bieber shows, do guys flock to Taylor Swift or Jessica Simpson shows? No. They'll go to a Metallica show or Rolling Stone show because of the quality of the music.

Are you a female who hates herself or just a misogynist male? I don't know what perverts you hang out with but the LADIES I associate with are trying to find a decent husband and don't care about looks. They have to constantly protect themselves from aholes who want to just sleep around instead of building a decent life 2011 or not!

Are you a female who hates herself or just a misogynist male? I don't know what perverts you hang out with but the LADIES I associate with are trying to find a decent husband and don't care about looks. They have to constantly protect themselves from aholes who want to just sleep around instead of building a decent life 2011 or not!

I am a realistic female who isn't in denial or sexist against men. And the ladies you associate with who says they don't care about looks and are just trying to find a decent husband are full of crap. Everyone, male or female, care about looks. And women are becoming more and more guilty of this, I don't know how that can even be in question. Not every guy is an ahole, just like not every woman is a crazy b*tch.

But having said all of that, what in the hell does that have to do with what I am talking about? Women don't try to hide that when they watch shows, movies, singers/bands they flock to the better looking men. I don't see men as vocal the same way when following pop culture. And pretty much all of my girlfriends usually ask if a guy is "hot" or "cute" when their friend goes on a date and meets someone. If you don't think that is the first thing to go through our minds you are full of it.

I am a realistic female who isn't in denial or sexist against men. And the ladies you associate with who says they don't care about looks and are just trying to find a decent husband are full of crap. Everyone, male or female, care about looks. And women are becoming more and more guilty of this, I don't know how that can even be in question. Not every guy is an ahole, just like not every woman is a crazy b*tch.

But having said all of that, what in the hell does that have to do with what I am talking about? Women don't try to hide that when they watch shows, movies, singers/bands they flock to the better looking men. I don't see men as vocal the same way when following pop culture. And pretty much all of my girlfriends usually ask if a guy is "hot" or "cute" when their friend goes on a date and meets someone. If you don't think that is the first thing to go through our minds you are full of it.

You are really very young aren't you sweetie? You seem just as cute as Jordan to me-full of hope and wonder at the world!

LOL adorable!

Archived