Jeff -Week 4

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff when you get out of the house and read how you are such a bully because you thought you were in an alliance with the infamous dani donato and she tried to get you thrown out in week 3 and you were a little upset ( I can't understand that gee thinking you had a final 5 deal) maybe you could take the Danielle and Dick Donato course on personal relationships. They are so good at it, let's see you have been in a relationship with Jordon for 2 years it's really shocking being that you are a terrible boyfriend she should leave you because people think you talk down to her all the time maybe Dick can help you out with some sensitivity classes. Oh and all you ladies out there dont stay with your husband or boyfriends if they tell you to shut up that is terrible never mind that you tell them to shut up from time to time it's ok it's always going to be Jeff's fault. All I can say is Dani enjoy your week at the top maybe you can backdoor your new alliance too! Oh I forgot it's Lawon and Kalia nevermind!

I stil think there's still a very very good chance Jeff may leave...You can never count out Brenchel when it comes to POV....especially if Rachel wins and pulls off Brendon...

The ironic part will be that if they do that lame player returns twist...Jeff probably would return over Dom...and her move to get Jeff as her second choice prevents her boytoy Dom from coming back....The best part being watching Dani's cries of "so unfair" may be fun to watch..It will be a total wasted HOH for her at that...We'll see...

I think that Dominic and Danielle had every right to try, but Jeff had every right to feel betrayed. In this game, in this "reality", I think all of their reactions were proportional (in the real world, I would have a different opinion).

Well said :notworthy:

Jeff is safe this week and so is Jordan. Brenchel, not so much because they outed Dani's plan. Jeff and Jordan even thought of backdooring B/R...anyone playing BB has to play out all scenarios.

Jeff, you bully & horrible boyfriend--cheering up Jordan & telling her how great she did. Then telling Dani & Kalia good job?--you jerk. :smitten:

"From the Penthouse to the outhouse"--love it! lol He may lose, but at least he takes it in stride. The power of HoH only lasts a week--they all would do good to remember that.

Yup...the power never lasts.

Rotten horrible man :rolleyes4:

LOL

He went from one of my favorite house guests ever to one of my least favorites within a week, lol. He's been hanging out with Brendon too much. The cockiness has rubbed off.

WORD!!

I really liked him and then that bullying jock `tude he and Brenda were exhibiting on the show last night turned me forever i think!!! :furious3:

Jeff when you get out of the house and read how you are such a bully because you thought you were in an alliance with the infamous dani donato and she tried to get you thrown out in week 3 and you were a little upset ( I can't understand that gee thinking you had a final 5 deal) maybe you could take the Danielle and Dick Donato course on personal relationships. They are so good at it, let's see you have been in a relationship with Jordon for 2 years it's really shocking being that you are a terrible boyfriend she should leave you because people think you talk down to her all the time maybe Dick can help you out with some sensitivity classes. Oh and all you ladies out there dont stay with your husband or boyfriends if they tell you to shut up that is terrible never mind that you tell them to shut up from time to time it's ok it's always going to be Jeff's fault. All I can say is Dani enjoy your week at the top maybe you can backdoor your new alliance too! Oh I forgot it's Lawon and Kalia nevermind!

:sherlock: Janis, I love this, said sooo well, I will never figure out why everyone thinks Jeff is soooo bad, Clearly his girl loves him just the way he is, and me personally I love a guy who gets a little riled when he feels his back is against the wall, Chicago is just enough east where you get that attitude, I was a server trainer for a big restaurant corp and opened several restaurants in Chicago and loved the ppl there, and Jeff remeinds me of those peeps, he says what is on his mind and seriously I have never heard him talk down to Jordan, I've never heard him call her a bunch of C's and B's, or treated her the way Brendon does Rachel, I really think his Harry Potter comment is what ppl went crazy over and even that is just above and beyond any thing to get so upset about, geesh to each his own, and you watch, J/J will be safe this week, I think she (Dani) is after Brenchel. I want J/J to make it to jury together and I think Dani is wrong about them not playing the game, that they are just there for summer vacay, it's true that Brenchel is looking for money for a dream wedding, but the summer vacay to me is just a bunch of horse sh*t, just sayin my opinion

I don't understand what is wrong with Jeff this year...he seems like a different person to me? Was he always this big of an a-hole? He seems miserable, like he hates being in that house and is taking it out on everyone. (even Jordo) Something is just not right with him this year.

I stil think there's still a very very good chance Jeff may leave...You can never count out Brenchel when it comes to POV....especially if Rachel wins and pulls off Brendon...

The ironic part will be that if they do that lame player returns twist...Jeff probably would return over Dom...and her move to get Jeff as her second choice prevents her boytoy Dom from coming back....The best part being watching Dani's cries of "so unfair" may be fun to watch..It will be a total wasted HOH for her at that...We'll see...

If they are on the block together, I can't see Rachel taking off Brendon and leaving herself there at risk, just sayin...

Guest Corky812

What a jerk and a bully, and oh so self-important! There are people out there who apply year after year and really want to play this game and this little snot gets in so he and Jordan can hang out for the summer, otherwise he has to go home and go to work. Awwwwww, my heart is just breakin' for ya Jeff - NOT!!! I'd rather see Brenchel out but I will not shed any tears if Jeff is sent packing.

Well I hope Jeff taking the 10 grand comes back to haunt him. Usually houseguests don't like it when others win money and vote them out because of it.

I wouldn't say he "took it". He fell off, he had to pick a snowball, he happened to pick a good one.

I wouldn't say he "took it". He fell off, he had to pick a snowball, he happened to pick a good one.

Agreed - he could have wound up with the elf costume or anything else for that matter... they had to choose blindly... HOWEVER HG's have always used the fact that someone got money in the house (reward/prize) against them... Especially 10K since that is triple the stipend they make just for being a HG. But now that Dani has won HoH... the game is really going to start...

Correct me if I'm wrong...

Back when Dani first suggested bringing Dominic into the Veterans alliance ....

didn't she give the impression that the 6 of them would be a force to reckon with?

THEN ... a day or so later Dani was trying to get B/R to backdoor Jeff.

hmmm... then the Alliance of 6 would be down to 4.

Dani's plan was that she just wanted to slowly pick off 1 of each Veteran duo soooo

then... Dani and Dom would be the only due actually still in the House.

The Duos found out about it.

I think that was grounds for the HG's she originally made the deal with to try to

stop that plan before it happened.

(and guess what ... those HG's actually got P'Od... duh)

Soooooo now Dani's HOH and her first job is to pick off one person from a Duo.

NOW - I DO understand that gameplay - self survival.

She just moved toooo quickly last week and got caught.

Great post!!!

Archived