Daniele - Week 4 - HOH

Was never a fan of hers though she is more tolerable this season than last, I'm grateful she's there to shake things up and put the 4 vets in their place even if for only a short time. No one else has the balls to do it. I just wish she'd go after Jeff who is planning to go after her next week. I think she can get B/R to her side if they remain, but she'll never get Jeff and that means she'll never get Jordan either.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was never a fan of hers though she is more tolerable this season than last, I'm grateful she's there to shake things up and put the 4 vets in their place even if for only a short time. No one else has the balls to do it. I just wish she'd go after Jeff who is planning to go after her next week. I think she can get B/R to her side if they remain, but she'll never get Jeff and that means she'll never get Jordan either.

That' exactly how I feel. Bingo! :rockon:

Apparently, I liked her (and forgot) and now I don't like her but I don't dislike any of them intensely. I like her more than I do Jeff but I enjoy looking at him. Her, not so much. If Daniele can go forward and win over Jeff/Jordan/Rachel/Brendon.....then she will no doubt be queen BB.

I dont think she is after King Jeff, I think she clearly wants to break up Brenchel, J/J will make it to the jury house unless some really crazy thing happens this week, hey, somethin crazy could happen tho,lol

Daniele is not a happy person. I don't really have a qualified opinion for this she just seems so...unsatisfied...with life.

Her move of getting one of the Power Four out was a good one. It had to be done sooner or later and they did take out her one steady partner in the house.

Since I want to like Daniele as a player but my brain still hurts from all of her whining her in season its hit and miss for me with her.

Daniele is not a happy person. I don't really have a qualified opinion for this she just seems so...unsatisfied...with life.

Her move of getting one of the Power Four out was a good one. It had to be done sooner or later and they did take out her one steady partner in the house.

Since I want to like Daniele as a player but my brain still hurts from all of her whining her in season its hit and miss for me with her.

Daniele wasn't taken care of by her mother. She lived with her grandmother. Dick wasn't around a lot either. When you have a sad childhood it makes an impression on you and you really need to get a lot of help to get over it.

^^^^^I agree, ZuzuMamou. It would be a no-brainer for me to have gone after Rachel and Jordan first (after having them help me rid the house of Cassi) and then worked Jeff and Brendon to help me empty-out the remaining newbies before I picked one of them to move me along to the finish.

I'm really hoping Brendon doesn't fall on his sword and take Rachel off the block. I'd love to see her leave the house more than any of the others. It's getting to the point everything about her gets on my nerves. Laughing, crying, whining. Ugh. It never stops.

Dani really did play her hand too early. I think it would be hysterical to see Kalia or Lawon win the HOH next week. At least we could see another vet walk out the door. All the vets have been way too narcissistic for my taste. Including Dani. furious3.gif

Daniele wasn't taken care of by her mother. She lived with her grandmother. Dick wasn't around a lot either. When you have a sad childhood it makes an impression on you and you really need to get a lot of help to get over it.

Well hopefully she's getting that help. No one deserves to be unhappy although sometimes they don't even realize they are. She was raised by someone who loved her, that's more than many people in the world get. I am kind of hoping she goes far, she's a great competitor. Her lack of social game will play against her if she's not careful.

You're right she is missing that "social gene" so to speak and I notice her passive agressiveness and the backhanded comments she makes which are really hurtful but she says them in a way that make it seem like it is her sarcastic sense of humor, I think that is her defense mechanism, and since her dad was like 19 when she was born and off doing who knows what ,she had neither a real like birth nother figure or a dad model either, and I think that is why she always attaches to a good looking guy out of the gate, it had been her mos and her downfall, and I was excited to see her play this season hoping to see some real playin, which I think she is capable of she just started a tad too soon. She is a Gorge girl, too bad her atttitude does not match,lol

I'd be interested in hearing Evel Dick's take on Danielle's game play so far. Anyone seen anything?

He thinks that last week her game play sucks because she struck too earlier. But she is a bad ass and knew she would win POV. He said the others underestimated Dani! Dont piss her off! She is tied with Janelle with POVs win and I think comps! He wants everyone to vote for Dom for houseguest coming back because Dani needs all the help! He is proud of her, but he doesnt like the stuff she has been saying about him in the house and will address it when BB is over! He cant stand the Brenchels Especially Rachel!!! You can hear his take and interview at http://www.rtvzone.com/ Look at the recap with Janelle B6, James B6 and June B4!

It's a bit silly to me how many personal attacks from BB fandom are placed upon her just because she dares to go after King Jeff.

I hope Dani can shake up this week and get people to turn on one another! Its already happening to Shelly! She is unraveling LOL!

Dani has redeemed herself somewhat with me in the convos she had in hoh without Kalia there, she seemed sincere and I say look out she could be on the upswing, she is gathering the troops.

however dont get your hopes up about her turning on 'Shelly too soon cause the J's went to bat for her during their time in the HOH, Shelly needs to chill tho

I've been contenplating Dani's choices after the POV ceremony . . .

If Brendon saves himself, I believe her best choice would be Porsche; this will get the girl in the game in a heartbeat, and will reveal what the "others" really think of her. If either of them go, IMHO, ther is no loss.

If Rachel is saved, Shelly would be the ultimate choice; Shelly would need to campaign for her life in the house. Shelly would certainly have to convince Dani and her supporters that she is worth keeping. Would be interesting to see how she plays her cards.

caveat: as much as I love Dani and her gameplay, Shelly could be a contender!!

I've been contenplating Dani's choices after the POV ceremony . . .

If Brendon saves himself, I believe her best choice would be Porsche; this will get the girl in the game in a heartbeat, and will reveal what the "others" really think of her. If either of them go, IMHO, ther is no loss.

If Rachel is saved, Shelly would be the ultimate choice; Shelly would need to campaign for her life in the house. Shelly would certainly have to convince Dani and her supporters that she is worth keeping. Would be interesting to see how she plays her cards.

caveat: as much as I love Dani and her gameplay, Shelly could be a contender!!

Danni will put up Jordan. Rachel is gone.

I'd be interested in hearing Evel Dick's take on Danielle's game play so far. Anyone seen anything?

Dick believes that she has made a major error and that she has to do some major butt kissing. He's right, but she's still a bitch which he supposedly told Brendon.

Dick believes that she has made a major error and that she has to do some major butt kissing. He's right, but she's still a bitch which he supposedly told Brendon.

Dick also believes that Dani should have thrown the HOH to Kalia to do her dirty work and then played for HOH next week.

Well hopefully she's getting that help. No one deserves to be unhappy although sometimes they don't even realize they are. She was raised by someone who loved her, that's more than many people in the world get. I am kind of hoping she goes far, she's a great competitor. Her lack of social game will play against her if she's not careful.

She doesn't need "help" to "get over it". She's supposed to be an adult. She should act like one. Her disrespect and rotten treatment of her father is her choice and not a good one. This is a person with absolutely no fellings who does not care about who she steps on. She's a self-centered user who needs a good swift kick in her ass. That's all the help she needs. I just hope she straigtens out if she ever wants to lead a decent life and have a family of her own. Self-centered, souless people don't make good spouses or parents. IMHO, Dick is better off not having her in his life.

Dani is a person who wants people to go "oh, poor baby, bad upbringing". She had a family in her grandmother and now has a father that wants to reconnect with her. She has chosen to be a bitch about it. As an adult, she needs to shape up. She doesn't need "help" just a swift kick in the ass. I can understand Dick wanting to reconnect, since everyone does some dumb things when they are young, but I don't believe he needs to go over and above to placate her. If she's not interested in a relationship, he shouldn't worry about it, and I don't think he does worry too much considering the things she has said and the way she treats him. No contact for three years sends a pretty strong message. She is unsatisfied with her life because she doesn't get her way, plain and simple. In the same vein, she is quite arrogant. Just watch her attitude in game play. Love her father, can't stand her!!

She doesn't need "help" to "get over it". She's supposed to be an adult. She should act like one. Her disrespect and rotten treatment of her father is her choice and not a good one. This is a person with absolutely no fellings who does not care about who she steps on. She's a self-centered user who needs a good swift kick in her ass. That's all the help she needs. I just hope she straigtens out if she ever wants to lead a decent life and have a family of her own. Self-centered, souless people don't make good spouses or parents. IMHO, Dick is better off not having her in his life.

:animated_shocking: Wow I never liked dani so much but I perceive her to be genuinely unhappy and see nothing wrong with people getting help to resolve their issues. Dick is a much bigger SOB than her though so she is smart if she keeps staying away from him!

Dani is a person who wants people to go "oh, poor baby, bad upbringing". She had a family in her grandmother and now has a father that wants to reconnect with her. She has chosen to be a bitch about it. As an adult, she needs to shape up. She doesn't need "help" just a swift kick in the ass. I can understand Dick wanting to reconnect, since everyone does some dumb things when they are young, but I don't believe he needs to go over and above to placate her. If she's not interested in a relationship, he shouldn't worry about it, and I don't think he does worry too much considering the things she has said and the way she treats him. No contact for three years sends a pretty strong message. She is unsatisfied with her life because she doesn't get her way, plain and simple. In the same vein, she is quite arrogant. Just watch her attitude in game play. Love her father, can't stand her!!

I agree with some of what you said BUT I do like Dani as a person... and YES ED has made MULTIPLE attempts to include her in his life especially now that he is in a very good, family oriented relationship with Amy. They do A LOT of family things and Dani is ALWAYS asked to partake and join them. ED LOVES his daughter, immensely, she does have a lot of things she needs to work out in her head and to realize that she was lucky to have a family, whereas many children do not (and they grow up normal and healthy) But all in all Dani is a good kid... she is young and HAS gone through a lot in her young life (as many of us have) she needs to do a lot of maturing and growing up... once she takes that step she will be just fine:)

Speaking from experience I understand why Dani might not necessarily want to have a relationship with her father. It is hard to call someone daddy who hasn't been there for you but brags about you and talks about you to people like he knows you. Then those same people walk up to you and say I saw your father and he told me such and such how is he doing? You are like WTF I haven't talked to that bastard in over a year. It is frustrating to know that a person who is so disconnected from you leads people to believe that your relationship is solid. And it makes you look like the bad guy when you are tell people the truth and that you don't speak with him. People like that just tells what they hear thru other relatives and try to make themselves seem big. And the kicker is when they try to reach out to you and then ask you for money or some type of favor cause they're your "father".

So I completely understand Dani. Everyone's life isn't peaches and cream.

kinda harsh, don't you think, I'm not crazy about Dani,BUT we adults carry a lot of stuff from our childhoods with us into adulthood, and Dani has clear issues and deserves to be able to work thru them however she likes whether it is thru therapy or just working thru the issues with herself. I am 65 yrs old and I am still a work in progress, ya know when you are young you think you know it all, noone can tell ya a damn thing, sometimes you don;t even start to wake up till you are 40 or older, some are luckier and wake a little sooner and start working on your issues, ,Dani will work it out, they are her issues, she is not the devil and just say "grow up" is not the answer , nor is that so easy to do, just grow up, if we keep our listening ears on and our eyes open we can profit from something everyday that we either hear or see and put that to some king of use, so I am donna give her her props, she is just playing a game and I am sure outside the BB house there is a gentle, more kind Daniele Donato

I'll just be happy if she gets one of the Brenchal sisters out... Yes, Dani is a little too sure of herself, but I can't stand a dumba** with an ego problem like Brendon. Once I saw him thrusting his little boy fists in the air like he was claiming victory for putting a huge target on Dani and Kalia - I REALLY wanted him out. Arrogant little whimp. Some of you may dislike Kalia for eating a horrendous amount, but you have to admit that she did well in the last HOH endurance competition despite that. Good job!

Sometimes "Help" is a swift kick in the pants. Sometimes it's working with someone to build your own sense of self-worth, sometimes it's just giving in and letting the people reach out to you actually reach you. Sometimes there is nothing to be done and that person continues to go through life just as they are. Changing your life when you are bitterly unhappy has to be your choice, in both how you do it and why. Since I know neither her nor her father my opinions on their lives, personalities or their relationships are of as much worth as typing opinions on an internet forum :P [i'm arm chair advice giving and I know it, this is not a reflection on your post at all, I quite like to see everyone's different opinions!]

I too find Dani to be petulant and whiny but then every once in awhile I see heart in there. Which is similar to what I saw of ED - lots of vitriol but a huge heart underneath. I can see why you'd like ED and "get" why you dislike Dani. Me, I'm on the fence about her still. I'm team Adam/Lawon. Go Floaters! LOL

Archived