Daniele - Week 4 - HOH

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey LenRay . . . nice to see you again . . .

Really? Dani, Jeff, Jordan, Rach and Brendon for final five?

What about Dani, Jeff, Jordon, Shelly and Kalia?

(of course, we don't know if there will be a returning player . . . blah, blah, blah!! *S*)

I just want F5 to be real competitors although Bren, Rach and Jeff are no longer my personal faves...Shelly would work, maybe Kalia if she would not be f2...nice to see you too, MrsDunn...

Fair enough, LenRay . . . Dani's prime target should be Bendon, but to think that the house (Dani) would consider Rachel as a threat because of her annoying behavior (?) would be a wasted target . . . until later . . .

Brenchel for sure will be noms...she practically promised Dom and even practiced her nomination speech.....

I wish she would put up the two biggest floaters - Kalia and Adam. However, Kalia is already glued to Dani's hip - so I doubt my wish will come true.

Kalia just proved herself in the competition tonight and also tied HOH with Dom in the golf challenge ... Also u have to remember no other teams other than the vets were picked to play for veto so we do not know anyone's true strengths when it comes to competitions.

She was also playing a social game in which her and Lawon were never nominated. I'm not saying she's the best player I am just saying she does deserve a little bit of credit.

If she has to rely on the people she has on her side to get her to the end she us in trouble. For the record her alliance did not turn on her she is the one that did the turning. She is in the house at least one more week.

Brenchel for sure will be noms...she practically promised Dom and even practiced her nomination speech.....

Totally agree. Brendon and Rachel go up. If either of them win, and use it, she can put up Jeff. Or if she wins, obviously can then do whatever.

Double ha. Much drama from pansy Brendon this week and plenty of rants from manic Jeff too. Should be an interesting week.

BR and JJ are plotting to make a deal with Dani to be safe for 1-2 weeks and they fully intend on not honoring that deal. Rachel is in HOH now trying to cut the deal. I hope Dani stick to her guns and puts BR up with Jeff as the replacement. Not Jordan cause Jordan offered to go up so that the stronger competitors BR and Jeff can stay and play.

Again, Brendon and Rachel's ally is Porsche. Jordan and Jeff's ally is Shelly. Instead of getting Jeff and Jordan and Rachel and Brendon angry at Daniele, I think it would be awesome if she could make a deal with the 2 couples that she won't go after them and then she would go after Porsche and Shelly which are their friends. And maybe this could help to soften the blow and not get Brendon and Rachel and Jeff and Jordan as angry and help her to mend some bad feelings that have come about recently. And in the meantime, she could say if she doesn't nominate the couples, if the couples win an HOH in the next 2 weeks, they can't nominate Daniele.

And in those 2 weeks, she could try and mend more fences.

But even though I feel this way, it's Daniele's decision.

Thanks RF

w0rd.

The vets picked a bad week to relly strut around and screw Dani over. Should have just kept Dom, make them feel comfortable and drop him later to keep Danielle content. But with Jeff's huge ego(Any idea what his issue is this season?), and Brendon strong-arming people supported by Rachel's nasty remarks, they couldn't help but throw their weight around.

Already though trying to make deals with Dani and tell her how her back is against the wall and she should have let Kalia win, because she can't play HOH nxt wk. Rachel and Brendon's game of intimidation is so old and tired.

Well atleast for one week there is so same tired antics of we are better then you and you must answer to us.

Dani is awesome.

I was really pulling for Dani to win HOH. Looking forward to Brenchel being separated for the rest of the summer. :party_smilie: I agree that the strong arming was stoooopid. If Jeff and Brendon had realized this is a game and not personal, Dani wouldn't have to be doing what she is doing. The 5 would still be together plus Dom....on the flip side, I am happy it happened this way.

What I will never understand is how the HOH thinks one week is the untimate game play. Disrupt the house, threaten each other, and generally act like jackhholes. Dosen't make sense.

Exactly what I was thinking during last nights episode...why are they thinking only this week? 4 HoH competitions behind them, only the first was endurance. They HAD to know this week was another endurance....duh, Dani was a shoe in for HOH. B/R are playing the same game as last year, only they have an alliance this time. Win = Ego trip....Loss = whining, crying, bashing, blah blah blah.

You're right Kiddy, dani was a shoe in for HOH. Not because she's so great, just because grodner wants it that way for now! it's good drama! The shoe will be on the other foot soon enough. :animated_bouncy:

agree with you 100 % Smass, Grodner is a tool,lol

Again, Brendon and Rachel's ally is Porsche. Jordan and Jeff's ally is Shelly. Instead of getting Jeff and Jordan and Rachel and Brendon angry at Daniele, I think it would be awesome if she could make a deal with the 2 couples that she won't go after them and then she would go after Porsche and Shelly which are their friends. And maybe this could help to soften the blow and not get Brendon and Rachel and Jeff and Jordan as angry and help her to mend some bad feelings that have come about recently. And in the meantime, she could say if she doesn't nominate the couples, if the couples win an HOH in the next 2 weeks, they can't nominate Daniele.

And in those 2 weeks, she could try and mend more fences.

But even though I feel this way, it's Daniele's decision.

Thanks RF

No Way!!! One of those super jerks have to go! That is what they get for being so cocky and strong arming!

In a great position. No alliances and has to answer to no one.

Next week she worries about what she needs to, but if she doesn't remove either Jeff or Brendan this week, she's a fool.

Totally agree!!! PS or if she gets rid of Rachel, she can watch Porsche all summer getting close to her man.

Guest Corky812

Whooo...hoooo! I was most excited when Danielle won. I seriously hope she will put up Jeff and Brendon. She's nobody's fool to think that they are sincere about keeping her safe. The show might just be worth watching now, although I feel producer Alison will find a way to keep her power couples safe.

Whooo...hoooo! I was most excited when Danielle won. I seriously hope she will put up Jeff and Brendon. She's nobody's fool to think that they are sincere about keeping her safe. The show might just be worth watching now, although I feel producer Alison will find a way to keep her power couples safe.

I hope she finds a way to keep the power couples safe. I cant imagine what a snooze fest it would be with only the floaters in the house. Blech.

I think she needs to put up Rachel and try to get her out more than either Brenden or Jeff. Rachel is a super competitor, she's won more than either of those guys. If she doesn't, I'm betting Rachel wins HOH next week. So I'd go for Rachel if I was Dani.

I wouldn't make any deals with those guys, they aren't gonna keep them. They can tell her they won't put her up next week but I bet they would.

LOVE Dani! :party_smilie:

:food-smiley-005: not upset Dani won hoh, and dont care who she puts up. it would be a snooze fest if she put up a newbie, so I say go for the gusto, but that does not mean whoever she puts up will get evicted, nope something will happen, veto, grodner,lol its gonna be a fun week ppl

Archived