Daniele - Week 4 - HOH

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About her whispering...why doesn't BB just make the walls sound proof and tell the HG's when they go in?

I think most of Dani's whispering is to keep the feed watchers from hearing. She was up in the HOH room whispering and mouthing words to Kalia.

At this point I agree with the above post. However, lest we forget, Daniele can throw herself some gigantic pity parties, too. She seems better this go-round but I say that with some trepidation. If her rabid rocker wannabe dad comes around, that could change.

then default.jpg now default.jpg

I like the blonde

I hope Dani sticks around for a few weeks. At least she was the first HG who wasn't afraid to go against the flow of the house and put Brenchel on the block. It may or may not have been too early a move. As long as the other HG don't turn into chickens and back door her she may be able to be around for a while. I have never been a fan of using the back door. I think it's the coward's way to play the game.

it will be great for TV if Daniele is on the block next week... mainly if she is put there by J/J... BB needs some drama. It is not even half of the season yet, and I am afraid the show is already getting boring. Can you imagine a house if the final 4: Kalia, Lawton, Porshe and Adam?? ugh

Archived