Daniele - Week 4 - HOH

Heres my take on Danielle. She thinks in order to win Big Brother you need to make bold moves ie backdoor Jeff in week 3. By her own admission everyone of her previous attempts to make a big play have blown up in her face. So I guess she is one of those people who does the same thing and expects a different result. To me that does not make her a good player. Her Father deserved to win on her season and I am not sure I understand where she thinks she got robbed. She was given an awesome opportunity to play a game she loves twice, she had a very strong alliance and the way it was going it would have taken her to the final 5 I feel probably the final 2, she is better at comps than Jeff or Jordon. Why you would sabatoge that? I give her a couple of weeks left in the house and then I think she is gone. And if what I beleive is true about Big Brother Rachel will probaly win hoh next week so she may not last 2 weeks.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well said Auroradawn!!!!

Grazi! :hug: I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt in real life. Sometimes people are just having a bad day, you know? Or they do need a swift kick in the butt, but they don't need to hear that they don't deserve people who care about them.

Cause she tried to take out the golden boy.

You know, I think you're right. Good call.

omg, how could anyone get under a cover with Kalia???? just sayin, too close for me

About an hour or so ago... I almost typed -

Isn't it a treat not to have Dani whispering so you can't hear her this past week ?

lol... this time I'm glad I CAN'T hear what she's saying....

I just don't know why it matters sooo much to her Dani caus eit's just us live feeders we cannot somehow get the word out to the rest of the house, just ridiculous

I would be way more afraid of Jeff and Jordan. Brendon and Rachel didn't win anything. I'm glad that Daniele doesn't see it that way/

no they did not get to F3 but are formidable foes at comps...HOH and Veto...

Dani doesnt care, she wants one of them out! Hopefully it is Dani! GO DANI! She is the only person that had the guts to stand up BR and JJ! SHe is playing a game and not here to make friends! I hope she last for a while. Right now, the Newbies SUCK! They are so starstruck that they are not playing for themselves but the vets. I like when Dani said if you dont like the hand, reshuffle the deck! Now I dont know who is going to make it to the end, because it is too early. As long as it is not Jordan! Yeah I am going to make a lot of people mad, but she didnt deserve to win her season. I respect game play and hers is not one of them.

If anybody can do it under pressure, she can.

SO true! I don't really want to see her leave - she will keep things somewhat interesting. But she is irritating with all that darn whispering. At least she is less whiny and a little more snarky this go round.

I think I am starting to be rooting for Dani again. .... and Jeff and Jordan and maybe even Rachael. I want a hard-core player to win and not any wimpy floaters.

I think I am starting to be rooting for Dani again. .... and Jeff and Jordan and maybe even Rachael. I want a hard-core player to win and not any wimpy floaters.

I agree, well almost. Take Rachel out of the equation. A final three of Jeff, Jordan and Dani would be ideal in my opinion. Honestly, the idea of seeing Kalia or Lawon anywhere near the end triggers my gag reflex. And as nice and humble and Shelly and Adam are, they haven't done crap to deserve the win. Jordan hasn't done anything big either (I have a hard time counting her HOH after Jeff and Brendon didn't even try) but she has Jeff and went against Rachel in trying to take out Dom before Cassi; even if it didn't work.

I'm thinking that it wouldn't be bad to see J/J win HOH and Dani gets what she deserves from trusting them.

You don't think J/J will honor their one week deal with Danielle?

I really want Danielle to go so I was hoping J/J would not win HOH because of that deal but if they would put her up then I'm all for it!

You don't think J/J will honor their one week deal with Danielle?

I really want Danielle to go so I was hoping J/J would not win HOH because of that deal but if they would put her up then I'm all for it!

Jeff was laughing to Jordan on the episode earlier saying that he would not honor that end of the alliance he and Jordan made with Dani. He would put her up if he won HOH. I kind of would like to see Dani and Rachel go against each other for a while, though. They're both hard-core competitors, arrogant, and they make for great BB tv imho.

Archived