Daniele - Week 4 - HOH

'

LMAO :smilielol:

They are probably going to wait until this week to bring someone back in the house like Jeff. That would really suck! The Newbies finally have an upper hand. PS with a vet leading the way.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, Smassadi! I hope either Brenda or RachHell goes this week...

Shipp, sweetie...Unfortunately I'm afraid TPTB/CBS.com has some sort of get out of jail free card for Jeff...I just want angst and hatred on BBAD...so glad I never get live feeds...do they have closed caption? WTF can hear that damned whispering?

HI Len!

:animated_wave: I hope it's brenda! :animated_bouncy:

glad Dani won it. Just wish her hair wasn't black...she reminds me of Ali McGraw in "Love Story" when lying down in bed...Dani did in BB8 always win the veto's she needed which kept her alive on that show. If she makes it to F2, she would have legit reason to win BB. On BB8, ED won by default...the jury hated ED a little less than they despised Dani. But she did win all the comps...

Danit is a real BB gamer, when it comes to comps.

It will be interesting to see which newbie's start to cozy up to Dani, this week, and how the vets react. I think I heard Dani tell Kalia that she told Jordan she was putting up Brenchal..

yeaheeeeeyeaaaah!! uh oh, why does rachel look so saad?

I do wish that she would have let Kalia win this week so she could compete next week but she wanted the satisfaction of sending one Brendon or Rachel home herself.

:party_smilie: ITS PARTY TIME!!!

w0rd.

The vets picked a bad week to relly strut around and screw Dani over. Should have just kept Dom, make them feel comfortable and drop him later to keep Danielle content. But with Jeff's huge ego(Any idea what his issue is this season?), and Brendon strong-arming people supported by Rachel's nasty remarks, they couldn't help but throw their weight around.

Already though trying to make deals with Dani and tell her how her back is against the wall and she should have let Kalia win, because she can't play HOH nxt wk. Rachel and Brendon's game of intimidation is so old and tired.

Well atleast for one week there is so same tired antics of we are better then you and you must answer to us.

Dani is awesome.

Hi, I think Daniele should nominate Porsche and Shelly. This could help to appease her relationship with Brendon and Rachel and Jeff and Jordan. She should say that if I don't nominate you 2 groups, then you don't nominate if you win for 1 or 2 weeks. Any by going after Shelly, she is connected to Jeff and Jordan. And Porsche is connected with Rachel and Brendon. So I think that could be a good move

That's my opinion. But I'm glad that Daniele isn't scared to make moves in the game

Hi, I think Daniele should nominate Porsche and Shelly. This could help to appease her relationship with Brendon and Rachel and Jeff and Jordan. She should say that if I don't nominate you 2 groups, then you don't nominate if you win for 1 or 2 weeks. Any by going after Shelly, she is connected to Jeff and Jordan. And Porsche is connected with Rachel and Brendon. So I think that could be a good move

That's my opinion. But I'm glad that Daniele isn't scared to make moves in the game

I think Daniele should say If I don't nominate you (Jordan and Jeff, and Rachel and Brendon), then you can't nominate me for a week or 2 if you win. That would be a good move in my opinion.

Thanks

RF

I think Daniele should say If I don't nominate you (Jordan and Jeff, and Rachel and Brendon), then you can't nominate me for a week or 2 if you win. That would be a good move in my opinion.

Thanks

RF

Wow! :lipsrsealed2: ... I mean did you really just say that??? :cookoo:

Go Daniele...Hope you got the nads to put up the low class hooker and her little boy...

Shoots! Just checked in and am cheering! Even though she won't be able to play next week, it will not hurt her to put up Brenchel . . . one WILL leave, even if the other gets POV. Sweet!!

After next weeks eviction. 9 people in the house 7 go to jury and 2 go to Finals

Thanks, Cocoabutta98!Jeff vs. Brendon would be most fun...their women begging HGs "KEEP MY MAN SO WE CAN BE IN JH TOGETHER..."

dani should def extort two weeks from JorJef and Brenchel...yeah, porch and Kal should be pitted against one another...I noticed on BBAD porch looks fearfully around room when dani shows up in kitchen with her?

Thanks, Cocoabutta98!Jeff vs. Brendon would be most fun...their women begging HGs "KEEP MY MAN SO WE CAN BE IN JH TOGETHER..."

dani should def extort two weeks from JorJef and Brenchel...yeah, porch and Kal should be pitted against one another...I noticed on BBAD porch looks fearfully around room when dani shows up in kitchen with her?

That really is not a good idea. Jeff is livid with Dani and he is coming after her no matter what... He already said earlier this week that he will try to strike a deal with Dani giving him HOH so he can get her out of the house.... She can never trust them again ... Hopefully she isn't that stupid...

She should put up Brendon and Rachel and Jeff as replacement... Hopefully Dani can figure out its not a good idea to put up Jordan thinking no one will vote her out because Jordan is already offering to go home so that B/R and J can stay strong.

No, I'd prefer J/J/B/R all at least make it to the JH...Only Jordan said nothing to Dani to piss her off. I liked Rachel more last year because she was the underdog and butt of the other Hgs cruelty. I don't hate any of the fab four. Of the newbies, I think Shelly is my fav but some of the others are useless drifters...The most fun final five would be Dani, Jeff, Jordan, Rach, Brendon...these people are real competitors.I think real competitors make the game unpredictable.

Dani I like but can't get used to that black hair...too much like Ali Macgraw in "Love Story"....

True, Jeff, Rach and Brend showed their fangs to Dani...who would be justified to pit Brenchel against each other...

What I will never understand is how the HOH thinks one week is the untimate game play. Disrupt the house, threaten each other, and generally act like jackhholes. Dosen't make sense.

LOL, Dani is going to welcome JJ and RB with open talons, lmao.

Hey LenRay . . . nice to see you again . . .

Really? Dani, Jeff, Jordan, Rach and Brendon for final five?

What about Dani, Jeff, Jordon, Shelly and Kalia?

(of course, we don't know if there will be a returning player . . . blah, blah, blah!! *S*)

The ball is definitely in Dani's court now...there no love lost for her re: Rach, Bren, Jeff...for Bren to go HOME, not to JH would be ultimate revenge to Brenchel. Maybe the house would opt to get rid of Rach...

Archived