BB13 Flashbacks - Clip of the Day

Monday, August 15, 9:31 pm, Feed 1 and 2 (20 minutes)- There wasn't much game talk yesterday but this discussion between Jeff, Jordan, Adam and Shelly pretty much confirms Brendon's fate. Shelly goes on to rant angrily about Rachel and how she is done helping her in this game due to the "lie" she told last week.

3:32 am through 5:15 am BBT: Jeff, Jordan and Daniele do a looong game talk dance with each other. It's quite interesting and what will be more interesting is if anything actually comes of it.

Tuesday, August 16, 9:45 pm, Feed 3 and 4 (40 minutes)- Rachel pulls Daniele up to the HOH room to ask if Brendon has her vote. Daniele confirms that he does but she doesn't think she can convince enough people to save him (BS meter rising). Daniele also tells Rachel that if Brendon leaves, she will always have her back (BS meter exploding!) Keep watching after this clip if you want to see the big Brenchel meltdown that follows.

NOTE: I will be out of town until Wednesday and will not have any access to the live feeds bigcry.gif so I will not be able to post any clips until then but as always everyone please feel free to post your own.

Wednesday, August 24, 10:27 am, Feed 3 and 4 (1 hour, 30 minutes)- Shelly and then Daniele spend the morning putting enormous pressure on Adam to switch his vote and save Dani as Rachel does her best to interrupt frequently and prevent Dani from digging in her claws. Switch to Feeds 1 and 2 once Dani and Adam go into the house.

Jordan tells ShelHELL just what she thinks of her @ 7:06pm cam 3 when the stupid B approaches Jordan who is TRYING to have a quiet moment when SheHELL comes up and tells Jordan to knock it off then has the nerves to tell Jordan that its HER who is upset blah blah blah....All while getting right up in Jordans face....All I can say is I am GLAD it wasnt me or she would have been laid out! censored.giffurious3.gif

Thursday, August 25, 7:36 pm, Feed 3 and 4 (4 minutes)- Rachel accuses Shelly of stealing her puppy and demands it back. What makes this clip so funny to me is that she keeps insisting that Porsche hid "Coronel Quackers". It's always sad when an innocent duck like Coronel Quackers gets caught in BB crossfire...

Saturday, August 27, 8:18 pm, Feed 3 (15 seconds)- Despite Rachel winning the POV, nothing too exciting happened on the live feeds yesterday so I'm posting a super short clip that supports my theory that Shelly is inhabited by a demonic presence. 45 seconds into this clip she looks straight into the camera and scares the crap out of live feeders everywhere.

Sunday, August 28, 12:37 pm, Feed 1 and 2 (2 hours)- A whole lot of gametalk and campaigning is done in these two hours. First, Shelly pleads her case to Jordan and Rachel, begging for forgiveness and a chance to redeem herself while sprinkling in plenty of lies as usual. Then switch to Feed 3 and 4 where Jordan and Rachel discuss whether they can trust Shelly or not. They are eventually joined by Adam and appear to make a final 3 deal with him.

Tuesday, August 30, 10:45 am, Feed 1 and 2 (1 hour, 30 minutes)- Shelly spends the morning selling Rachel hard on keeping her and Rachel calls her out on some of her manipulation tactics and compares her to Dr. Will. By the end of this conversation, Rachel seems to re-consider keeping Shelly over Adam.

Wednesday, August 31, 11:01 am, Feed 1 and 2 (1 hour, 10 minutes)- Rachel and Jordan talk with Shelly about why they should trust her enough to keep her. After Shelly leaves, Adam joins them to discuss why they should keep him. Rachel and Jordan are left with a very challenging decision of who is more trustworthy?

FLASHBACK ALERT 12:42am BBT cam 3, Adam talks to us how he REALLY FEELS and IMHO I thinks it awesome!

Thanks, I was gonna post that clip if someone else didn't. I love Adam's monologues. He is the only HG that actually cares about the live feeders and tells us where his head is at and it is MUCH APPRECIATED!

Saturday, September 3, 10:15 pm, Feed 1 (15 minutes)- Kalia suddenly breaks down in front of Jordan about her fear that she is getting voted out. She declares that it is isn't fair that she is going home when she wants to be there so bad; the kind of self-centered statement you would expect from Kalia.

Saturday, September 10, 9:27 pm, All Feeds (5 minutes)- This cute little clip has Rachel and Porsche finally getting the chance to burst into a crazy dance when Adam goes into the DR following the second part of the HOH competition. This certainly makes it appear that they have every intention of taking each other to F2.

Archived