BB13 Flashbacks - Clip of the Day

I was thinking it would be helpful to have a daily list of what people's favorite live feed clips of the day before were for those people that don't have time to watch absolutely everything. Please post the date, time, feed #, duration and short description of your clip. The clips can be dramatic, silly, tear-jerking, whatever.

Here's my first one:

Tuesday, July 26, 3:37 pm, Feed 3 (lasts approximately 1 hour, 20 minutes)- Everything is exposed as Dominic pleads for his life with the veterans

So much stuff happened yesterday that it's really hard to narrow it down to just one clip. So I'm doing two clips today:

Wednesday, August 3, 3:51 pm, Feed 1 (1 minute)- Rachel storms into Daniele's room to confront her about her shout out to Shelly's family in her blog. They both leave the room shortly after and the fight continues on Feed 3 after they go to the backyard.

Wednesday, August 3, 5:12 pm, Feed 3 (hours and hours!)- When Porsche lectures Rachel about her earlier outbursts, a complete meltdown takes place that goes on for hours as Brendon attempts to console her. Get comfortable and get out your barf bag if you want to attempt to watch the entire thing...

Friday, August 5, 5:07, Feed 3 (10 minutes)- Kalia delivers the news that she will be putting Jeff on the block and Jeff and Jordan are furious!

Fan-freakin-tastic! I LOVE this flashback! I so appreciate this thread, I used to do live feedback and may do them again, but quit doing it because I was getting nasty messages from certain people... so this thread is great!

Not too much happened on Saturday but Sunday was crazy so I'm doing lots of flashbacks from that day instead:

Sunday, August 7, 6:58 pm, Feed 1 (30 minutes)- Shelly brilliantly changes the course of the game by pursuading Kalia to put up one of her own allies!

Sunday, August 7, 7:24 pm, Feed 4 (45 minutes)- Kalia presents Shelly's plan to Daniele who is none to happy about changing their gameplan

Sunday, August 7, 8:18 pm, Feed 4 (45 minutes)- After Daniele shows resistance to Shelly's plan, Shelly reels Kalia back in and then sends Jeff up to the HOH room to finish the job.

Sunday, August 7, 10:15 pm, Feed 1 (Several hours)- Daniele and Kalia meet once again in the HOH room to discuss the battle plan. They are eventually joined by Porsche and together they all hatch an unexpected plan that could lead to their downfall...

9:15 BBT - 9:19 BBT - Flashback to Live Feeds, or like 15 minutes into BBAD... J/J/R basically figure out the twist. For all Jordan and Jeff fans, there is a cute moment after basically Jeff and Rachel figure out and explain their new theory, then Jordan basically repeats what they said as if it is her new idea. They laugh with her, cutely, and it was very funny. After Adam comes into the backyard and starts talking to Rachel and Jordan about "screaming into the TV" screaming at people on the show the twist talk ceases. But at about 9:15 BBT pretty good stuff with Jeff Rachel and Jordan talking about basically Lawon and Brendon "dueling" and how they haven't announced being in jury or anything to that nature yet. They basically got 75% of the twist (Jeff said it wouldn't go as far back as Dom, little does he know Keith had a theoretical chance, etc..).

Tuesday, August 9, 11:22 pm, Feed 4 then switch to Feed 1 when Rachel leaves HOH (1 hour, 15 minutes)- Rachel meets with Daniele and Kalia to discuss the vote and settle on a very shaky agreement. Afterwards, Rachel discusses the meeting with Jeff, Jordan and Shelly and doesn't tell the whole story. Rachel's vague answers nearly push Jeff to a breaking point.

Thank you to the moderators for pinning this thread by the way!

Wednesday, August 10, All Feeds (45 minutes)- Rachel and Adam have a heart to heart about why he should give her his essential swing vote followed immediately by Daniele and Kalia discussing their doubts about saving Rachel while Rachel clears the air with Porsche on the other two feeds.

Thursday, August 11, 7:02 pm, All Feeds (3 hours)- The feed came back on immediately after the live show and it's hard to decide whether I enjoyed the reuniting of Brenchel or Daniele/Kalia's reaction to the whole thing more. Either way, this was a great 3 hours of live feeds. Highlights include Dani staring daggers into Adam as he makes dinner and then suddenly yelling at him for picking their side, a secret chat between Adam and Shelly about needing to split up Brenchel again, Rachel dancing around the house like a giddy schoolgirl and interesting conversation about the events of the week. If you're a Brenchel fan, enjoy this evening while it lasts because things take a horrible turn for the worst just hours later...

Yesterday was pretty insane so at least three clips are necessary to capture even a fraction of the chaos that went down:

Friday, August 12, 3:36 pm, Feed 1 (1 hour)- Just before nominations, Brenchel offers Daniele a final 3 deal and makes a very convincing argument for why working with them will keep Daniele in the game longer (I even believed it myself tongue.gif ). This conversation amazingly causes Daniele to change her nominations at the last minute!

Friday, August 12, 3:44 pm, Feed 3 (1 hour)- When Shelly overhears Kalia and Porsche talking crap about her, it begins a meltdown that lasts all afternoon and evening. After Shelly confronts Kalia, Kalia follows her outside and an argument ensues. Porsche eventually comes out and gets involved too.

Friday, Augsust 12, 7:12 pm, Feed 3 (15 minutes)- When Jordan gets frustrated by accusations from various people of her making deals she calls a house meeting. The discussion gets ugly very quickly as Rachel and Porsche expose Brenchel and Shelly's discussion of a final 3 deal weeks ago which Shelly furiously denies. This appears to have shifted the love/hate relationship between Rachel and Shelly into a hate/hate one.

Archived