Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 7/24 thru 7/27

CeCiMom

Jeff and Jordan are drilling Adam, putting him on the spot for their votes should he stay on the block. Shelly is mostly observing but, occasionally pipes in with clarification on J/J behalf.

Meanwhile Rachel is giving Brendon a massage, so I had to switch to a different camera LOL. Sounds like from their convo that they are wanting to get Dom out now. GOOD!!!

Dominic in the have not room telling Kalia that he thinks it will be a back door. Kalia said it will be a shame because they want to be in sequester together.

Dawon walks in so back to general chit chat

Wow. Jeff just entered the kitchen and Kalia said 'Hey Trader Joe.' And Jeff replied 'Hey traitor.'

Man, and it's only 10am BBT!

And now, B/R are telling Lawon that Kalia is trying to get the veto used and him evicted this week. He looks shocked!

Helloooooooooooooooooooo all 4 camera's on Dom and Dani laying in bed whispering for over 30 minutes now. It wouldn't be as bad if we knew what they were whispering about.

I have seen Dani look at the camera and turn her back to whisper and another camera picks her up and she moves again with the defiant smirk. She also sometimes puts her had in front of her mouth.

I'm shocked Dani hasn't been called out by Production for causing difficulties. If you are going to be on a reality show and you are going to plot. Expect camera's to zoom in and the audio to be cranked up so the poor crew can figure out what you are saying for translation purposes. Not everyone speaks quick whisper.

Yeah the stealth-whispering and covering her mouth or mic or whatever should be stopped.

CBS will obviously do something to help her recover from the mess she's made with her game (likely by bringing Dom back for her since she doesn't know how to play on her own) but they need to tell her to smarten the frak up and speak to the viwers or get evicted on her own.

Monday afternoon Jeff and Brendon were talking in the HOH. They both agreed they needed to have a group meeting with all the vets to smooth out some issues.

Then last night when they all got together Jeff kept talking about how he was hearing the rumors about his alliance wanting him out. He stressed it several times it ticked him off someone he thought he could trust was stabbing him in the back. Jeff knew it was Dani who was pushing the issue with everybody including Brenchel because Brendon told him exactly what she had said to them on Sunday.

Dani never flinched. She never admitted it was her and kept beating around the bush (issue). That's why Jordan and Rachel agreed they wanted to back door her. Dani has signed her travel papers by overplaying her hand too early. If she had remained calm about the Dom situation she wouldn't be in this position. I understand why she wanted to keep him there. He was on her side for the most part and it bugged her the other vets had a partner they could rely on and not get evicted.

I wonder why Dani didn't just come out and admit she needed him like the other vets need their partners. At this stage of the game if she had been straightforward with them it may have saved her but not now.

It's a shame because I love watching her take her time with each HG trying to get on their good side.

Yes they had decided to bring Dominic in with their group of 5 and make it an alliance of 6. It was a done deal. Then Dani decided as part of her grand plan that she had to get backdoor Jeff and she was vigilant about voicing that over and over to B&R and planting seeds.

Brendon got to thinking why was it soooooooo important to Dani to get Jeff out. ding ding ding. Dani had the downstairs newbie crew in her pocket and they would do what she wanted and take B&R when she told them it was time. She did a poor job of playing both sides. She should have played it out a few more weeks or at least waited to see who won the next HOH.

They only made Dominic their target after they figured out Dani's motives.

:food-smiley-005:

I watched the beginning of the confrontation on BBAD and really Jeff was being smart and careful. It didn't make for exciting TV but I feel he played it well by being articulate and remaining calm. This is why Jeff is so attractive. He is very masculine and confident. I can't stand girly men like Brenda. I hope Jeff ends up winning.

this extreme whispering has got to stop :animated_bouncy:

this extreme whispering has got to stop :animated_bouncy:

I just posted on the Dani thread. I really feel like the people paying for the feeds are getting ripped off. I am not able to read lips. :skellington:

Yes it is sooooooooooooo frustrating. It's just not faaaaaaaaaaaaaaair.

and why are all 4 cameras on Dani and Dom again whispering. I would rather watch plants grow.

I am confused by something. Everyone is talking about this Thursday the golden key holders get to play. I must have misunderstood because I thought there would be 4 golden keys and they would not get to play until they were down to 10 people. Since Evel left unexpectedly, will the Adam or Dom (probably Adam) not have a safe week?

I am confused by something. Everyone is talking about this Thursday the golden key holders get to play. I must have misunderstood because I thought there would be 4 golden keys and they would not get to play until they were down to 10 people. Since Evel left unexpectedly, will the Adam or Dom (probably Adam) not have a safe week?

[/quote

They will be down to 10 people this week once the evicted house guest leaves. So I think that the golden keys are essentially gone. I could be wrong but they were supposed to be good to the top 10. When Dick left they gave Danielle the key because she did not have a partner and didn't bring another house guest in to play.

[/quote

They will be down to 10 people this week once the evicted house guest leaves. So I think that the golden keys are essentially gone. I could be wrong but they were supposed to be good to the top 10. When Dick left they gave Danielle the key because she did not have a partner and didn't bring another house guest in to play.

I remember back in the beginning the HGs saying something about the 4th key realy being useless because of the timeline.

I think it might have even be Dick who mentioned it.

I'd love to see someone beat Dani in the HoH comp this week. People love her so much they automatically assume she'll win because she's been forced to hold back for 3 or 4 weeks. Imagine her frustration if it were Jordan who beats her? :animated_bouncy:

(more likely to see Jeff or Brendon take it though - unless it's set up for smaller people)

well we are due for an endurance competition so quite often those favor the smaller players. Rachel can't compete and she is really the only other one that really REALLY fights to win everything. Kalia certainly won't win nor will Lawon. Time to see if Porsche will step up and show she has any ability. I doubt Jordan will win an endurance comp.

Of course if dani does win this one she will say she knew she would win she just couldn't compete. :notworthy:

Archived