Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 7/23

Marty

I am going to be so nervous. They just have to make it one more week. If J&J get back doored by Brenchal this week then Brenchal would be so hated by America.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the "game" that Rachel and Porshe are ""playing"...what is the damn object?

There is no object, they just want to talk crap about Jeff and Jordon. Oh and so Rachel can feed her fat face!

Oh, it's Jorf Jenga...that makes sense

I am going to be so nervous. They just have to make it one more week. If J&J get back doored by Brenchal this week then Brenchal would be so hated by America.

Sitting on the edge of my seat today hoping that Jeff or Jordan win POV. How pissed would Rachel be if Jordon won POV after winning the luxury comp yesteerday? LMAO!!!

Sitting on the edge of my seat today hoping that Jeff or Jordan win POV. How pissed would Rachel be if Jordon won POV after winning the luxury comp yesteerday? LMAO!!!

smilielol.gif That would be priceless!!!!!

I really can't stand retchel's arrogance! I hope I never see her win anything again! And BB dropped the ball on those questions, the whole comp could have been a lot more interesting!

Fron the update page... Rachel asks, "If your were a porcupine, what kind would you be?" Someone says what does that mean? Rachel says the ones that just poke out its spike, or the ones that throw them. Someone says they read that isn't true, that no porcupine "throws" their spikes. [i think Porsche said this, and she's right.] Rachel makes a face and say "nuh-uh

Rachel must get all her education from cartoons, the only place one would see a porcupine throw its quills.

Have they said who is playing in the VETO comp

i think they are picking now :animated_bouncy:

watching the hoh room conversation with jeff/jordan and brendon / rachel :animated_bouncy:

Guest Corky812

My boys said they are sure that Jeff & Jordan, Brendon & Rachel will always get picked for every POV and that probably nobody else names are actually in the bag :cheeseburger:

i think they are picking now :animated_bouncy:

discussing how daniele is in a good position with both sides and playing both sides :animated_bouncy:

Who has been nominated this week?

adam / dominic :animated_bouncy:

Have they said who is playing in the VETO comp

from conversation i have gather it seem like jeff/jordan will play pov :animated_bouncy:

I can't figure out after the big pow wow in the HOH if Brenchel is with J/J still for awhile and trying to snow Dani/Dom?? or if they are in there just blowing smoke up J/J's ass, we will see, I hope it is that they are trying to snow Dani/Dom

My take is they are on to Dani and Dom and right now are playing Dominic. They do know that Dominic and Dani are strong competitors and always scheming.

Dominic planting it is B&R's brain that Adam is America's Player.

yep, I am getting some of that now,lol

brendon/rachel suggesting to dom he should throw pov :animated_bouncy:

Around 9am BBT I was listening to the feeds while I was washing dishes. Rachel came into Jeff's bedroom and whispered something to him which I couldn't hear. However, after she left Jordan came in and Jeff made the statement to Jordan he doesn't like this sh!t and he strongly believes the DR is putting these ideas in Rachel's head to back door the two of them. He is really upset about it.

After that point the two of them laid there and didn't say anything to each other regarding the previous conversation. The looks on their face showed they were both worried about the possibility of Rachel putting them up if the POV is used.

Rachel is stupid enough to actually do it. If she has a lot of fans not liking her now she'll add a multitude of people hating her after she makes this "big" move.

For her sake I hope she reconsiders. I realize sooner or later J/J are going to go up on the block but for Rachel to be the one to do it would be a disaster for her. She couldn't handle the vitriol sent her way by this.

I don't know about anyone else here, but I am sick and tired and grossed out over hearing these people pee! Who is responsible for turning off their mics when these people use the head? Is it production? If so, someone tell CBS to wake these people up! If it's the house guests, then production should start giving them penalty noms for this. It should have been a total embarrassment for CBS to let everyone hear Rachel pee on live TV after the eviction on Thursday! They edited it out of the West Coast version.

I don't know about anyone else here, but I am sick and tired and grossed out over hearing these people pee! Who is responsible for turning off their mics when these people use the head? Is it production? If so, someone tell CBS to wake these people up! If it's the house guests, then production should start giving them penalty noms for this. It should have been a total embarrassment for CBS to let everyone hear Rachel pee on live TV after the eviction on Thursday! They edited it out of the West Coast version.

The played it on my westcoast version, I'm just glad that all she did was pee LOL

My take is they are on to Dani and Dom and right now are playing Dominic. They do know that Dominic and Dani are strong competitors and always scheming.

Dominic planting it is B&R's brain that Adam is America's Player.

I'm betting Dani put him up to that too. I think she has (still is) overplaying her hand for this early in the game. We are only coming up on the 3rd elim and her immunity is about to expire soon.

Archived