Celebrity Guest for Sunday 7/24 Show

Moxie

I am watching The Talk. They just had a commercial saying the surprise guests for the comp. today is going to be from the new show "Same Name". They are suppose to have several people on this show including David Hasselhoff, Mike Tyson, Reggie Bush, Kathy Griffin, etc... It should be fun to see which celebrities end up on the show.

I'm sure they'll be talking about it on the live feeds later on today. animated_bouncy.gif

I figured it would be a movie star promoting this latest movie which they will compete to watch in the HOH room. So what summer releases are there? It's normally I comedy. So, my guess is Aziz Ansari promoting "30 Minutes or Less".

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: I VOTE for the Hoff!!! But him and Rachel together.... they could be nominated for the Biggest Cheese of all time! :party_smilie:

Back in the first week the cast was talking about guest hosts coming to the house and someone, don't remember who, said she thought it would be Ashton Kutcher because they want to promote him taking Sheens place. Don't know if that was insider info or just her wishing.

Sounds like it was the Hoff. Shelley and Kalia briefly shown in the backyard and they mentioned his name.

They also mentioned being able to watch a television show! Sounds like it was a luxury competition and Jordan won!!

Rachel was pissed off about that (of course).

Sounds like it was the Hoff. Shelley and Kalia briefly shown in the backyard and they mentioned his name.

They also mentioned being able to watch a television show! Sounds like it was a luxury competition and Jordan won!!

Rachel was pissed off about that (of course).

Jordan won? That b##ch! She took two weeks of slop (so she could change J's noms) and Jordan didn't and now she wins something! That's it. J/J are so done. No one gets between Rachel and her wins.

I hope it's not "the Hoff" who is the celebrity guest! :cry::angry2: He cries more than Brenda! :crybaby: :crybaby: I can't take that wuss!

:offtopic: ----> Thank the heavens he left America's Got Talent! I like all the judges now!

Archived