August 16th Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

They are going to bed.

Ivette and Jen are talking to April (who is flossing her teeth), and April is upset that BB isn't giving out PN (penalty nominations). Jen tells her that if they did that, they would have to give them to everyone. She says that Howie and Janelle would both get one. April says that Rachel and Kaysar didn't do anything, though. Jennifer says that they would also have to give one to Beau and nothing against April, they could give her one, too. April tells Ivette that she doesn't like her being nice to them. Ivette says she isn't being nice; she is just being somewhat civil. Jennifer talks about what Janelle said about her, and says that Janelle is just jealous of her.

Ivette tells April that she wants Howie to get so worked up that he will blow up and there will be no going back (do you understand??).

Jennifer thinks they might have to have two sequester houses because things are so bad. Ivette says maybe, but they all signed up for this craziness. Ivette says "they" (BB, I think) told Ivette that April could have stood up and walked away. Jennifer says that it isn't fair that BB told them that the others are supposed to stay in the GR, but they keep seeing Janelle and Howie in the kitchen. Jennifer says the rule book says the HOH room is the only room where you can prevent people from going around, and they should be able to go where they want.

Ivette says she wants April to be quiet, for her. She says remember when Maggie was HOH, and they were so desperate to get HOH, but they (cult) were not desperate at all to get it.

April says she isn't here to take personal attacks (do you know what I'm saying?). Ivette says she doesn't get that, because April signed up for this. April denies the personal attacks are part of the game, and Ivette says they filled out an 800-page questionaire, and that is why. She says they just saw an edited version of the show, and the personal attacks are taken out, but this game has personal attacks.

Ivette: We signed up for it. It is a grueling experience. It either makes you stronger, or it makes you into a shambles.

Jen says that she has never seen it like this. Ivette says it did happen, but they edit it out. Jennifer says that she doesn't understand why they gave them liquor, because in other years they have taken it away when things got bad. Ivette says they will not be getting liquor anymore.

April: So you don't think they are showing what Howie said about Matt?

Ivette: No, no.

April: Then WTF did they ask me about it?

Ivette says just in case. She says they have to make a 40-minute show, and they don't use everything.

Jen: It's an hour show, but I think only 40-something minutes.

Ivette says out of 168 hours in there, they show only a tiny part, and part of it is comps.

Ivette assures her that they won't show all of it. Jen says they will show a tiny bit of how she and Howie hate each other, but HE cussed so much that they can't use it.

April says she can't deal with it for that long. Ivette says they will get through it together.

Jennifer says they don't tape sequester house, and she doesn't care--they can just get one room in a hotel instead of the sequester house, because they could all sleep in one bed.

Maggie is giving a speech on the bond their team has, and says that "Beau is allowed to rub his head in your boobies because of the bond we have."

April: I hope America sees how mean they are.

Ivette: After America didn't bring Cappy back, we can't count on that. Do you understand? We can't count on that.

April says that she loves Kaysar to death.

Ivette: They are going to keep falling apart.

April: Kaysar and I were talking, and I said Kaysar, how can Howie personally attack my husband, and he said April, it is out of my hands. I can't control them anymore. I think he was embarrassed.

Maggie says that they didn't treat the other side this way when they got rid of Eric! Ivette says they made fun of Eric for the way he acted, and yet they acted 100 times worse!

Ivette says Jennifer did an amazing thing today.

Maggie: Your actions today made a house turn upside down!

Ivette says Kaysar was so cocky about coming back in.

April says she knew it was going to cause chaos.

Ivette says they need to stay strong and come out on top.

Maggie says even if the other side gets HOH, it doesn't matter (because they don't have the votes?)

April says she is begging for HOH just for the power.

Ivette: You can't be greedy like that, though.

April says she would give it to them any other week.

Maggie: We'll see when we get down to it, okay?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howie and Janelle in GR talking about all the past HOH's, Veto Comps, Nominees, etc....probably preparing themselves just in case BB does their usual "see how much you know" game. (Good idea guys)

Janelle is the one saying everything and Howie is randomly asking questions.

The HoH occupants are just settling back into bed after Beau vomited all over his bed and Ivette seemed to be in the firing line. She had to shower.

And off he goes again, I hear a reaching sound..... YUK

Nurse Maggie is on hand and I hope Ivette wasn

Guest Foladar
April and Maggie are holding the trash bag for him while he sits up.  Ivette doesnt look impressed.

They're all sitting around watching Beau now (lol) - I bet he'll do it once more atleast. Someone mumbled "I want to go to home to Danny (or someone like that)" .. Maggie looks pissed.

Lights out in the HoH room.

April and Jen in the Bed.

Ivette next to Beau. (Brave girl)

Maggie is sitting next to Beau keeping and eye on him.

Ivette says that she is very proud of the decision that Jen made today.

Jen and April rehashing the Howie Rant's.

Cant hear what Maggie and Ivette are talking about.

3:50 AM BBT: Beau made noises like he was about to puke and we got fish. A few minutes later the feeds came back and Beau, Maggie, & April were in the kitchen. They went to the common bedroom to get T-shirts & other misc items before going back up to the HOH bedroom. They very definately went as a group (looked like they were afraid to go to the other bedroom alone).

They got back in bed and April and Maggie made a plan for what to do if Beau got sick again - one would run for the lightswitch while the other would run for Beau (I think he's sleeping on the floor).

Everyone is back in bed with the lights out. Someone is snoring. Maggie is staring off into space.

Maggie and April whispering. Maggie saying that she is going to talk to BB tomorrow - something about how they can't live with 10 hours of psychological abuse a day.

Some strategy talk-what if's about HOH comp Thurs.

Maggie: Are you ok Beau?

Beau doesn't answer - must be passed out.

April going on again about her coworkers, family, etc watching all this on the internet. (This woman whines so much it makes me want to slap her - and I've never hit anyone in my life!)

April: I'll go to the DR and speak to Allison and say, you know, it's very embarrassing. (She is upset they haven't made the other side stop with the "verbal assualt.")

More discussion about how BB doesn't care; how they are just rats in there. (Didn't they watch any previous episodes before signing up for the show- duh. These people are showing their lack of intelligence.)

April says she was sleeping fine until Beau started throwing up again, now she is havng trouble getting back to sleep.

April: Tomorrow night do you think they are going to show a little bit of it?

Maggie: I don't know. I don't know what they are going to do.

April: He called me a whore. They can't put that on t.v. When you're constantly furious it's hard to look away. It's easy for people to say but when you're being constantly attacked it's hard.

Hard to hear but it sounds like April is saying it was Ivette's idea to put Kaysar up - April would have never thought of it. (She is clearly trying to come up with ways so she can get the focus off herself. She wants to be the victim but can't handle being truly attacked.)

6:00 a.m. BBT

Kaysar and Janelle are at the table, talking and eating.

J: Should I ask for Xanax? Should I go to the DR and ask for it? I have a prescription?

K: You have a prescription for sleeping pills?

J: It's for anxiety.

K: YOU have anxiety?

J: Excuse me? Yes.

K: You are the least person I expected to have anxiety.

J: Then how come I feel like kick boxing someone's face?

J: Last night, you said it's at the halfway point?

K: Uh huh

J: There's a double eviction huh?

K: Uh huh. They may think that two pairs are going to get to the end, so maybe at the end theyre going to have something - a double eviction. That's what I think.

K: You know I'm very buxom too (laughing)

J: He's been saying you're the busted blonde. What do you think they're thinking right now? I'm going to keep doing it day after day after day. (?) I'm serious too.

K: No you aren't. I've never seen anyone be such an asshole and be so effective. You guys are good!

J: These people are so easy to break down though, it's so pathetic!

K: Yeah, it's true. You have a point.

J: It's like telling a teenage girl that she's not pretty. Like they're so insecure in everything you tell them, they're going to cry about it.

K: It's so sad.

J: Yeah. I think so too.

6:02 a.m. BBT

K: Ivette's trying to get you to give you the plasma.

J: Ivette? Why would I give it to her?

K: I want to leave. You're staying here. I want to get the f**k out of here. The more I think about staying, I want to throw up.

J: I want to kill someone. I'm not joking.

K: There will be no killing anyone.

J: Why? A butter knife is sharp. They won't give me a real one. I'll be the bride of Chucky.

J: (talking into her mic) Can I have some xanax? I want my xanax!

K: When I get out of here, I'm going to go pamper myself. I'm going to take a whole new approach to life. If anyone gets in my way, I'm going to be like, don't make me evict you! Do you know who I am? I'm Kaysar from BB6!

J: I wonder if I could accidentally dump hot coffee all over Jennifer. Sorry I didn't see you!

K: If it's premeditated it's not an accident.

J: But how would they know?

K: They'd know. Just like James knew about the coffee stain on Sarah's picture.

J: I really was sorry about that. I didn't realize it would stain.

K: You used her face for a coaster!

J: I liked Sarah though. If it was Eric that would be a different story. I was just being a bitch. I was taking my anger out on Sarah and that's not nice.

6:45 a.m. BBT

K & J still playing chess, and talking about moves. Janelle keeps saying she doesn't know any better because she's just a buxom blonde...the blonde bombshell.

J: Do you think what I did last night is going to look really bad and that they will air it?

General chat about Janelle's robe smelling good because she washed it; bug bites; swearing at each other and calling each other weird.

7:13 BB time

Janie n Kaysar playing chess....

They keep saying "Go F*** Yourself" and then laughing hysterically...

Janie keeps saying she is a buxom blonde

Kaysar looks really tired, janie just asked if they have any OJ

j- I love you too kaysar

j- ooooh Kaysar

both laugh and get back into the game of chess that they are playing

k- i can't go anywhere you jerk, you freaking jerk

jan- laughing

k- i hate you, you are so stupid... thats so funny

jan - that is so freakin funny

laughing

jan - actuially no, i do want to do this

k- janie, explain to me

j- laughing out loud hysterically

My sound just went out on my feeds

K & J done playing chess

k- you are beautiful

j- thank you

k- you have nice eyes

j- thannk you

k- buy they look fake

j- shut the f up and laughs

k- touches j's robe , is this cotton

j- i don't know it is Luxurious!!!

k- we'll be friends for ever janie

both are sitting on the couch looking at each other laughing

k- have you ever been to AA meetings?

j- can't say that I haven't

laughing

j- there is nothing wrong w/ a recovering alcoholic

lauging

j- alright i have been to NA

k- are you kidding

j- yeah!

k- i just want to go home

j- go shopping at versache

k- versache doesn't fit well

then general talking about clothing...

j- god i look like hell

k- mumbles something

k- ive got so many shirts, some like $300 bucks a pop

j- I got to wear a $10 valentino gown once

k- for what

j- I can't say

k- you can't say that and then not tell me

j- I can't say

k- whisper it in my ear

j- whispers something bout a movie in his ear

k- really?

j- are u mad at me?

k- for what?

j- for yelling at the other ppl

k is now mumbling and i can't understand

k- those idiots, they are idiots

j- i know

k- stupid ppl, they are idiots that will end up w/ a lot of $$ that is sad

j- i know

k- that is the whole new way _________ hmmmmmm

k- i can grow up in the real world and use my brain and make money

j- i am sick of u saying i am gonna makrry a rich girl

k- what if the guy's mom is sick and he has to use his money on his mom?

j- i don't care about that, i don't care about money

k- yes you do

j- no i don't then she says something bout howie

j- i could never marry a howie

j- i think he is gonna be a bachelor forever

k- happily

j- omg! his dancing...

k- His dancing! Does he go to bars nd dance like that?

j- I don't know

k- he could get thrown out for dancing like that

k- what if he were more considerate?

j- i just couldn't imagine what it would be like that

j- wouldn't it be funny if he were faking and he were really poor and didn't have any clothes

k- i don't think he is poor, i think he is a slob that doesn't care

j- that is gross!!

laughing and mumbling

they are bagging on the way that Howie dresses

k- he has an $8 KMart shirt

j- i hope they donate clothing to him when he gets out of here... the save Howies fashion fund

k- why is he like this? why do the ppl around him let him do this?

j- i don't think that he cares

k- we gotta help him, you can change someones wardrobe but how do we change his personality and his outlook?

j- i don't know

k- he is a mess, maybe howie was just ment to be howie, i should judt worry bout myself...

k- when we get out of here i will plan stuff for us to do

j- like what?

k- I will take you somewhere fun that doesn't require you to get drunk

j- kewl

k- we will take the ferry that is fun, we will do water stuff, go to fashion island

j- i love fashion island

k- ilove that place, i could live there forever

general talk about different place... clubs

j- what should we do?

still sitting on couch looking into each others eyes

j- lets do something, c'mon kaysar

k- what do you want to do

j- lets do cooking

k- i am to tired to do cooking...

j- are u sure

k- yeah

k- it is hard for me to stay, i have to have too much patience to talk to these ppl, when i usually don't like someone I walk away, day after day it is BS... like a lawyer he listend to BS all the time...

k- why do i have to sit here and listen to april bitching all the time....

talking about nominations

k- it is sad I am trying not to laugh but i can't help it, it is so mean but it is so true, u guys are so mean

j- what do u mean

k- cuz u like trample on ppl, I so happy we are on the same team

j- f*** them

k- the first thing i am gonna do is go get a massage.... something hurts

j- the cameras are always in my face, i am sick of it... i am like get out of my way you SOB

k- janie u are used to the cameras you Venus Buxom

k- do u remember what ur reason for coming here was? we all had our reason what was yours, you come here with 1 intention & u walk out w/ something else? if you walked out tomorrow would u still have that reason?

j- i guess so, i came for a challenge, i don't think i have been challenged much

k- hmmmm

j- i mean these ppl are dead, they are horrible, they are wimpy

k- no u ar ejust better

j- yeah pretty much

k- so what did u walk away w/ if you didn't get your challenge? plus u didn't get a BF

j- i have gotten to laugh alot

k- i have laughed pretty damn hard, i haven't stopped laughing since i got here

then they talk about howies horrid dancing

j- why doesn;t he strip for us?

k- are you kidding? hell no! half the stuff he does is because of you... to get your attention... he showed you his penis

j- omg! it was horrible, it was horrid... he was telling me it was hard, it was hisgusting

k- see case n point you bring it up, this is so disgusting i feel like thowing up

j- it was awful it was disgusting

k- i can only imagine

ok I gotta get ready for company... someone pls take over

K & J still just sitting on the couch (8:09 a.m. BBT)

J: I'm bored, bored, bored.

K: Go write a letter to Michael.

J: I can't.

K: Why?

J: They'd take it from me. They'd say you can't have any communication wiht the outside world.

K: What do you want me to tell Michael?

J: Tell him that I'll see him very soon.

K: Ok.

J: These people suck. ::::::staring at Kaysar now, smiling::::::::::::

K: What?

J: Nothing.

K: Get me out of here....god! I wanted to come back so bad and they're worse now. The only reason I wanted to come back was you, Howie and Rachel. I was like, it's ok, it's going to be fun. Then the whole HOH competition and they stab you in the back. I can't go into sequester with them!

J: Especially April. I think I'm losing brain cells from her. She doesn't make any f'ing sense.

Rachel (I think) is up now.

J: Hello.

R: You been up all night?

J: No. Got up early because we went to bed so late. I mean so early.

Rachel leaves room.

J: Get out of our room bitch. Another day of pissing people off. It's always a great feeling.

J: Jenny looked like a lost chihuaha...so lost and confused. One of those shakey animals. I'm going to call her that ... confused chihuaha.

K: I hate it when they start acting out....getting all excited. And Beau will start yelling.

J: I hate it, and Jenny's the biggest one. It's so overly and fake. She's so stupid.

Sorry, not the detail of the last post!

Janelle and Kaysar still sitting on the LR sofa. They are bored and tired, but can't sleep. Talking about what to do when they get out. About how they are sick of the people in here.

Kaysar suggest J write Michael a letter

She says she can't, they won't allow contact with someone outside

She suggests another chess game

He is too tired

8:15 sounds like someone else is up

J: Another great day of pissing people off,. It's always such a great feeling

K: Yea

J:Jenny looks like a lost chiwawa

K: she's so confused

K: I hate when they get so f-- excited (starts to imitate) and screaming

J: so stupid whydo her eyes always look so blank?

K: so does Maggie

J: like she's so surprised

K: they all look so lost all the time If they aren' t talking about farting or sex. All that stupid shit

J: I can't sit here anymore

K What are you going to do?

J: start screaming

K Already??

K: go back to sleep

J Xanax! I'm going to DR and ask for Xanax

K waht you are going to do, drug yourself for the next few days

J: yea. Leaves for the DR

K alone on the sofa, then heads for BR

Rachel, Kaysar and Janie in bathroom

R says her motivation is over for this game. She realizes it doesn't matter if she can win comps because someone like Beau can sit around and get drunk and make it to final two.

Discuss how votes will go this week

R: they're going to be really conflicted now

R: how do you want me to vote?

J it really doesn't matter

more Xanax talk.

Rachel getting ready to exercise

R: they didn't need to do this. They had the votes

R:I'm not a quitter, but my motivation's gone. It's like, hurry up let's go home. We don't have the numbers anymore. Both Howie and I would have to make it to final two to win at this point

Guest supatah

Jan is outside bright and early walking around the BY with weights. Rachel is inside talking to herself about how the milk is expired Aug 13th. she smells it and says: "If I get sick its not my fault". she mumbles about everyone in the house being a freakin' idiot.

Rachel walks outside

Janelle is still walking around

Janelle yells "Are those fucking whores up yet?"

Rachel says: "No"

Silence

Janelle is fuming pissed. She said " all they do is fucking lie" "those fucking liars" "they didn't need to do this" "they had the votes for the sequester house".

Feeds got funky on my end. FotH

Guest supatah

Feeds back on. Jan still walking around back yard with weights. Still totally pissed. Rachel eating her cereal with the expired milk (aug 13th milk) doesn't seem to mind it.

Jan: "Beau is also a fucking coke whore"

fuming pissed

BB puts FotH

Guest supatah

Jan: still walking asks rachel whats shes thinking about.

Rachel says all sorts of stuff at this point. It's cold out here. Man.

Rachel:I hate these gloomy grey days.

Jan: I like it cause it's not so hot

R: Grey and gloom... Blaughck

Continues with weather talk for a while. Mainly Rachel. It's obvious Rachel doesn't want to talk strategy, shit, or game with Janelle.

silence for a minute

Jan: It's really sad for April to personally attack Howie (his fingers being partially gone) -

Rachel: She said that?

Jan: Ya, she (april said) "You know howie, there may be competitions where youll need both hands:

Rachel: Wow.. that's mean

Jan: Uh.. Ya!

Rachel: Well, he was mean to her.

Jan: But that's all she's got... that's what's sad about it. You know what I mean? That's like attacking someone in a fucking wheel chair.

Rachel: Ya

Janelle: You stupid bitch (about april)

Rachel: she doesn't look 31 to me (about april)

Jan: I don't think she is thirty one - she's probably about 35

Rachel: she's got to be middle to upper thirties

Jan: Her sick looks absolutely fucking awful.

R: It does - I mean

Jan; It's just a mess

R: I was surprised when she said she was 30

Jan: Ya - she doesn't look 30 at all

Rachel started talking about age and BB puts FOTH

Archived