Favorite/Least Favorite House Guest (New poll since we're down 3 players)

CeCiMom

Like/Dislike  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite House Guest

• Adam
    • Brendon
    • Daniele
    • Dominic
    • Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kalia
    • Lawon
    • Porshe
    • Rachel
    • Shelly
  2. 2. Least Favorite House Guest

• Adam
    • Brendon
    • Daniele
    • Dominic
    • Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kalia
    • Lawon
    • Porshe
    • Rachel
    • Shelly

Get that..but he went after her after he found out she was targeting him!

Yeah, but do you know why she is targeting him? Because they all told Dani to get Dominic on their side while the vets were blood-thirsty to get Cassie out. And then after Dani spent two weeks doing so, they are now saying the heck with all the time you spent working on Dom and getting him on our/your side, we are voting him out for Adam with Jeff eading that charge, so pretty much we don't care about you or have your back.

But I voted for Fav: Dani and worse: Rachel

Meth I don't know if you have the feeds but Dani was campaingning to get Jeff out when the 4 were totally on board with a 6 person alliance with Dom welcomed in the group. It was a done deal but Dani decided her next chess move would be to turn the couples against other. She started campaigning to get Jeff on the block. That is when her plan fell apart and it was only after that they considered evicting Dominic.

Yeah, but do you know why she is targeting him? Because they all told Dani to get Dominic on their side while the vets were blood-thirsty to get Cassie out. And then after Dani spent two weeks doing so, they are now saying the heck with all the time you spent working on Dom and getting him on our/your side, we are voting him out for Adam with Jeff eading that charge, so pretty much we don't care about you or have your back.

Brenchel wanted Cassi out, not J/J. Just sayin.....

You can't tell Dani to do anything she doesn't want to do. She planted the seed in Rachel's ear to get Cassi out because Dani has wanted Dom next to her since her Dad left. Dani is the one that was bragging over and over that she can manipulate Dom. The vets encouraged her to keep doing what's she was doing with Dom so, he wouldn't nominate any of them. So, Dani saying now that she was doing the vets dirty work is revisionist history.

Dani overplayed her hand, too early which we've seen many players do... and it's really unfortunate because she was sitting pretty. Her social game was perfect until she came up with this "brilliant" plan. Had she waited until one of the newbies was in power and had one of them do her dirty work it would have given her an awesome shot at the F2. Now, who knows but, she's put herself in an uphill battle.

I think her best bet would be to come clean with J/J when the 5 vets have their chat tonight. All she has to do is to tell them that she was so afraid that Jeff wasn't going to stick with Dom being a part of the F6 that she panicked. Apologize to him and tell them that even if Dom goes this week she is still with the vets for F5. Then next week if she wins HoH prove to them that she's on board by getting rid of Adam or Shelly (she won't go after Lawon, Porshe, or Kalia because they will work with her later, if need be.) That way she is back in the "sitting pretty boat" all the way to the end. Even if coming clean doesn't work she is in no worse position than she is now. But, since B/R and J/J know the truth the only thing that would impress them would be honesty, at this point.

I really didn't like Dominic because the way he acted the first few weeks.. However now I realize he's a sheltered home schooled kid,a mom who enabled his helplessness, and being a frustrated 25 year old virgin has really helped me understand the way he is...

So I'm willing to overlook the toolness and hope he escapes this week to win HOH to put up Brenchel next week...One of them has to go soon..preferably Brenden..so Brenden and Kalia I dislike the most....I'm still not sure who I like most..

But I just can't forgive Brendon for being a tool, even though I realise he was a susceptible public schooled kid. I can't even imagine who enabled him to behave as he does.

I am still pullin' for Dani . . . kinda scared she is gettin' caught in her scheming, but I have faith she will pull it out with the newbies. She is workin' the newbies better than the vets.

Brendon is a jerk . . . (no punches pulled here!)bash.gif

I deleted my dislike of Dominic vote and added it to Brendon. Jeff may soon be in my dislike category as well for his bullying.

You mean the way Dani was insisting that the HOH do what SHE wanted and to change her nominations? On not one but TWO occasions? Just because Dani's small doesn't mean she can't "bully".

She was the one that went and made her own alliance (trying to stay in her original one) and bragged that she would rule the house and that she was "5 steps ahead of everyone". But ya know that's the name of the game and like others have said, sometimes you get caught playing too hard too fast.

The word arrogance comes to mind when I think of Danielle. I believe she thinks she's the new Dr. Wilhelmina.

Dani played the game like a female Ronnie

I was in her team at the beginning of this season and was rooting for her but she just started playing stupid and her whispering and smirking got to me.

I was in her team at the beginning of this season and was rooting for her but she just started playing stupid and her whispering and smirking got to me.

You just hit the nail on the head...female Ronnie!

Smirking=Arrogance

Guest Corky812

It's pretty hard to vote for a least favorite because there is no "all of the above" box to check.

Favorite:

Adam only because he has not annoyed me to no end (yet)

Least Favorite:

Brenchel because they are even worse than last year.

Jeff because he's a big bully

Jordan because she didn't put Brenchel on the block when she had the chance

Danielle because she a vet and also because her use of the word "annoying" is getting really annoying

The rest of them are not even worth discussing for the most part.

She is far from a female ronnie in my opinion..

you all are talking like she is already out of this game... people forget that she has the record for most competition wins in a season... and it looks like the next HOH will be endurance, so she has a great shot of winning it..

she is far from out of this season. I still see her making it very far.

I still think she is playing the best game. people are catching on to her, but trust me, she will find a way out of it.

faves

Jeff

Jordan

Shelly

Indifferent

Lawan

Porsch

Brendon

Rachel

Dislike

Kalia

Dom

Dani

I have to say that Brenchel is on my indifferent list because they stuck up for J/J for whatever reason, and even tho this is BB Brendon busted out Dani and Dom, and I loved it, I really dislike Kalia. Dom and Dani are there for their over the top smugness, and for Dom making the wrong alliance, Dani will have been his downfall and it will be because of her he's leavin Thurs (if that happens,lol)

Archived