Favorite/Least Favorite House Guest (New poll since we're down 3 players)

CeCiMom

Like/Dislike  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite House Guest

• Adam
    • Brendon
    • Daniele
    • Dominic
    • Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kalia
    • Lawon
    • Porshe
    • Rachel
    • Shelly
  2. 2. Least Favorite House Guest

• Adam
    • Brendon
    • Daniele
    • Dominic
    • Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kalia
    • Lawon
    • Porshe
    • Rachel
    • Shelly

Here's mine...

Like:

Jeff

Jordan

Rachel

Shelly

Indifferent:

Adam

Dominic

Lawon

Porshe

Dislike:

Brendon

Daniele

Kalia

Favorite is Daniele with Jordeff and Shelly close behind. Dani has really come into her own as a sly game player this year.

Least favorite is Dominic. He reminds me of the meatheads in the Brigade last year. Ugh. Next least favorite is Brendon. Am I the only one who gets annoyed with Brendon more than Rachel? He's always trying to give her lectures and put her down.

You're not the only one XL... I can't stand Brendon.

Really Liking Danielle, Lawon, Jordan, Adam, and Rachel

Borderline enjoyment Jeff, Shelly, Brendon, and Porsche

Not loving Kalia and Dominic.

Brenchel could go into any of the categories but that's how they fall right now.

Edited because I realized I had forgotten car girl (she's just so memorable y'know)

I really didn't like Dominic because the way he acted the first few weeks.. However now I realize he's a sheltered home schooled kid,a mom who enabled his helplessness, and being a frustrated 25 year old virgin has really helped me understand the way he is...

So I'm willing to overlook the toolness and hope he escapes this week to win HOH to put up Brenchel next week...One of them has to go soon..preferably Brenden..so Brenden and Kalia I dislike the most....I'm still not sure who I like most..

I chose Lawon as favorite but really I am indifferent and no longer have a favorite at this point and don't really like Lawon that much.

Rachel is my least favorite but I do want to see Brendon go before her. I get the feeling I am stuck with both for awhile.

Also, Kalia gets on my nerves and it is not her gift of gab or her love of food that annoy me.

More on her later.

I am basing this strictly on gameplay because I have reached the BB9 level of apathy for the players.

Danielle is my fav because she is so sneaky and has everyone snowed into believing she is working 100% with them

Kalia is my least fav because she is so delusional and thinks the power players have her back while she brings nothing to the game.

Jeff (Just love his personality)

Jordan (I love her sweet innocence)

Dani (I think she is playing the best game and I think she will be the downfall of my Jeff and Jordan)

Dominic (nothing wrong with being cocky I say. He is funny too)

Indifferent

Lawon (all bla floaters)

Porsche

Adam

Shelly

Dislike

Rachael (the victim)

Brendon (the ruler of Rachael)

Kalia (the mouth - eating or talking she is using it too much)

I really didn't like Dominic because the way he acted the first few weeks.. However now I realize he's a sheltered home schooled kid,a mom who enabled his helplessness, and being a frustrated 25 year old virgin has really helped me understand the way he is...

So I'm willing to overlook the toolness and hope he escapes this week to win HOH to put up Brenchel next week...One of them has to go soon..preferably Brenden..so Brenden and Kalia I dislike the most....I'm still not sure who I like most..

Agree 100%!!!!

Dislike: Porsche

I adore Jordan...but she already won and that nakes her a great choice to "take to the finals" deals! So I voted for Jeff as my fav!

Least Fav...As expected Rachel...then Kalia and the Dani (she's STILL the little sneaky "tale" carrier!) And Kalia's mouth and condescending manner has me turned off. For someone who is a journalist, she sure has to "search" for words when she's blabbibg her guts off.

Archived