Live Show - July 21

at least we are back on track with the unanimous voting we all love :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they all hugged her i must say i am a bit surprised :animated_bouncy:

here we go the meat of the show the hoh comp :animated_bouncy:

So glad Cassi showed class. And of course, Rachel shows what a skank she is and will always be.

I think she showed nothing but class the whole time she was in the house. I read that all she does is whine and cry, but I haven't see it. No one beats whing and crying jags more than Rachel both seasons and Danielle in her last season.

I am so sick and tired of Brenchel. What a pair they are - equally delusional and self-absorbed. I love how anyone that DARES to even think of putting them on the block is a terrible person - but they can both be as nasty and bitchy toward others as can be. They are the whiny-est pair ever, too. I so wished Jordan would have shaken things up and back doored them. They so deserve it. It's going to be disgusting if Rachel or Brendon win HOH tonight. I just want them GONE!

I so agree! Jordan dropped the ball this week. It is too early? To do what, play the game!?! Porsche and Rachel are both ugly people in how they present themselves. I can respect Daniele in that she knew Dom and Cassi were teaming up. Rooting for anyone other than Brenchal.!

Bull! I am so sorry, this has got to be fixed! Brenchal wins HOH again? This may be my last week watching!

vet domination continues again :animated_bouncy:

There is nothing to have to forget where Jeff is concerned, Jordon is the one who actually put her in her place and her :food-smiley-005: Fianc

Archived