Live Show - July 21

Predictions:

Cassi will be evicted.

I hope Jeff wins HOH, but it'll be exciting to see what happens if a newbie finally wins.

And I read Rachel tried to tell Jeff to throw the HOH to her, so she could eat her HOH basket (since she's currently on slop for two weeks), but let's hope he's wayyyy smarter than that!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With those questions I think it is ANYONE'S to win. I think the person that wins could win my accident. I don't think this one is going to be about skill.... jmo

Predictions:

Cassi will be evicted.

I hope Jeff wins HOH, but it'll be exciting to see what happens if a newbie finally wins.

And I read Rachel tried to tell Jeff to throw the HOH to her, so she could eat her HOH basket (since she's currently on slop for two weeks), but let's hope he's wayyyy smarter than that!

She chose to be the martyr and go for the slop when she could see she wouldn't win anyway. She did it just to show up Jordan. She should just shut it and suffer with the slop. If it came down to her and Jeff and Jeff knocked her out of the HoH comp she'd be soooo pissed.

I read that a few of the HG were going to talk in weird voices at the beginning of the show. If they do that, methinks they'll come off looking dorky, not funny. :animated_rotfl:

I want the new HOH to be anybody who will put up Brenchel or have the balls to back door them.

Whoever wins put up Rachel and Brendon plllleeeessss.

I'll settle for that, but in an ideal world Rachel would get back doored. Even sweeter if the HG lied and had her convinced that Brendon was the one who was going. The look on her face would be PRICELESS! :animated_bouncy:

I'll settle for that, but in an ideal world Rachel would get back doored. Even sweeter if the HG lied and had her convinced that Brendon was the one who was going. The look on her face would be PRICELESS! :animated_bouncy:

I just want a newbie to win just to get rid of Brenchel too...they are so sickening... I love to see like Shelly win... let the fun begin!! Or even Adam...so we can see him stumble all over trying to figure out what to do... :)

Lisa

It sounds like if Adam or Dominic win HOH they are putting up Lawon and Kalia. They will simply tell them "you haven't proven that you deserve to be in the house and now you have the chance to prove that you do." Guess that's the nice way to call someone a floater to their face?

It sounds like if Adam or Dominic win HOH they are putting up Lawon and Kalia. They will simply tell them "you haven't proven that you deserve to be in the house and now you have the chance to prove that you do." Guess that's the nice way to call someone a floater to their face?

Waste of a nom. If Dom and Adam do win they need to grow a pair. Jordan and Jeff wanted him out and he knows it and he should put them up.

I do wonder who R/B would put up if they won HOH. I guess we'll be seeing a lot of ass kissing from J/J then. Rachel always holds a grudge and it would be interesting to see how it plays out.

Guest 6Borders

I just want SOME excitement in the house. This is going to be a really crutial week if someone is going to get Brenchal out before they can make jury. Put them on the block and guaranteed one of them will get the POV so the house is going to have to band together to backdoor them.

Everyone don't forget to take a good look at Cassie's nails...she's been working on them special for the show!

I really don't think Rachel will win because of the questions that they asked. Rachel is too full of herself to think she may need a makeover or write a book why I love myself and you should too. I don't see anyone else winning either I think it could be a new person I am hopful that Jeff can pull one out but I seriously doubt it.

If a newbie wins they have been warned ,

"not to put up Bren/Rachett cause they will be targeted ".. Their only game is bullying and whining. I really wanna see Brendon sent home and Rach make it to jury alone ,but my ideal is they both get sent home before jury house .. get a job ( watering bushes is a good one ) animated_rotfl.gif and stop trying to live off of BB

Please houseguests grow a pair send them home makes for good TV

Thats STUPID if they did! It's a waste of a week! UNLESS he plans on using them as a pawn to backdoor brenDUMB and RacHELL and if thats case than LETS DO IT!

show time :party_smilie::animated_bouncy:

I am so sick and tired of Brenchel. What a pair they are - equally delusional and self-absorbed. I love how anyone that DARES to even think of putting them on the block is a terrible person - but they can both be as nasty and bitchy toward others as can be. They are the whiny-est pair ever, too. I so wished Jordan would have shaken things up and back doored them. They so deserve it. It's going to be disgusting if Rachel or Brendon win HOH tonight. I just want them GONE!

Ok why didn't they go the Shelly and Cassie's family? Since they are the nominees?

i was wondering the same thing :animated_bouncy:

the speeches this year are so subdue compared to other years

no one wants to be an andrew yet :animated_bouncy:

Archived