7/28 - Live Feeds / Live Show / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
post-1207-1311909527587_thumb.jpgpost-1207-13119095551077_thumb.jpgpost-1207-13119092845914_thumb.jpg

8:21 PM BBT

Shelly is down.

Kalia keeps singing causing us WBRB

Dani and her chatting like they are laying in bed - all casual.

Kalia: I'd give up but I know you're not coming down. We battle it out up here.

Dani: Who are you? Where have you been?

Kalia: It's the new me.

8:22pm BBT Kahlia will not quit singing,keeps causing wbrb. Dani is laughing and Kahlia says I will hang out for a bit with you, Dani says don't give up, Kahlia says I just know you're not coming down. Kahlia says "shout out to the aka's that's why I picked the pink skis"

8:25pm BBT - Dani says she want's everyone to see a picture of my cat and laughs, she says it pays to be a midget... someone says and no ass, dani says I have an ass for a white girl. Kahlia says what do you say like 10 minutes? Dani says I could go for hours.

8:26pm BBT -- There is no more cheering for anyone, Kahlia says she is bored... she wants some canadian bacon in her basket, dani says can i just have a canadian? and laughs. She yells down to adam "is that a snow angel or a snow devil?" adam says "a snow devil dont you see the horns?"

8:24 PM BBT

Dani wants everyone to see a picture of her cat, that's why she's staying up.

Kalia: Maybe 10 more minutes? I'm bored.

Dani: Me too.

Kalia: That's the problem. When I'm bored I start to sing. And I'm bored. What can I sing?

Dani: Shut up?

Dani: Can I get a Canadian?

Kalia: What about a Bahamian?

Dani: What are you making Adam a snow pig? Snow bunny?

Adam: A snow devil.

Dani: I think my eye balls sweat more than other peoples.

8:33 BBT

Dani in ice cream bedroom. jordan walks in and no one says anything. Porsche walks in and leaves with Jordan, but Dani calls Jordan back in the room. Jordan starts to cry and Dani tells Jordan that she is not coming after J/J this week, she promises and Jordan has her word that J/J is safe this week. They hug and Jordan leaves.

8:38 PM BBT

"I've got the veto I feel great." says Jeff. "I'm going to rise above this. You did great, you did good." JOrdan feels bad for how she did in the comp.

Brendon joins Rachel in the Tarot room. "I thought you'd be in the Have Not room - joing with them" Brendon says

Rach: Who do you think she's going to nominate?

Brendon: Come on....I"m going to ice myself a bit

Rachel and Brendon go to the HNBR

Bren: There aren't any of Dominic and the bus drivers things in here are there?

Jordan: this is our new hang out

Brendon: Seriously huh?

Jeff: I feel good.

Brendon: We know that no matter what, one of us are going

Jeff: No worries, I'm gonna shower

Shel/Kalia/Lawon in KT

Dani packing in BBR and Porsche makes the first butt kissing move by keeping her company.

Archived