7/27 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

There is going to be a house meeting in the kitchen.... all are being called together... my feeds are skipping around hope there are others to help catch all this.

Jordan says get all the cameras ready as they are going to talk it all out.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kalia thinks that she had a final 6 deal with the vets... Brenden questions her saying what deal did we say we had? what exactly did I say and Kalia talking 90 mph doesn't answer but says that she sees she was used as a vote only and it came out that many had a final 6 deals. Kalia just said that Brenden was right that he worded it carefully and never said final 6 but made them feel like that was the deal. Jeff speaks up and says he never made those deals that all he asked for was final 8 because he wanted jury so he wouldn't be split up from his girlfriend. Jeff points out that he asked her (Kalia) point blank what was up and she lied to him and she said yeah because she knew he was safe and the backdoor wasn't going to happen. Kalia says every single person in this game is lying. Shelly speaks up and says no she hasn't. Brenden asks what he lied about.

Jordan calmly states that they know that if one of them win HOH next week they were going to put up Jeff and Brenden. Lawan wants HOH so he can wear the robe. Rachel is trying to explain to Kalia since she hasn't won anything that she is a floater. Jeff says no that when you float from one side of the house to the other that it is floating. Jeff says to Kalia that once she jumped on board about the plan to backdoor him that he didn't count her as a friend any more.

Lots of yelling and people talking over each other.

(I've lost posts because board settings say i can't post so many new posts)

Jeff tells Kalia that she is taking the fall for something that she didn't do. Dani is sitting there very quiet. Rachel says very loudly that Kalia your friend will vote you out without shedding a tear. Your friend will throw you under the bus. Now Dani speaks up and says yes now it is her idea. That she tried to get all in the house on Brenchel's side. Brenden won't be quiet. Dani says that she didn't do it until Rachel said that Jordan drew a line by who she invited up for the tv show from luxury comp.

Jeff asks Dani why him and Dani says because she has a closer bond with Rachel. Rachel asks her why did she say that no one in the house likes her. Dani says that she genuinely likes Rachel. Dani says out of the 5 she sees Jeff as the biggest threat in the game.

Jeff asks Dani when did she decide that she was going to bust up the five. Jeff asks why she sees him as the biggest threat and she says she just does. Dani said that she actually came to play a game and that Jeff and Brenden have been bullying everyone in the house.

Dom says no one else in the house has a shot. Jeff is explaining about how you have to make it to week 10 then week 8 before you can get to the final.

Dani is trying to say that they didn't talk game at the jammy jams and now rachel calls dani for making fun of rachel behind her back. Jeff is asking Dani if Dom is her friend and why would she put him in danger like this. They are explaining that when they thought J&J were coming after them that dom through the veto so brenchel could backdoor jeff. Dani said she never said she would put them on the block then jeff says you never said you would put me on the block... and dani says well yeah i said that. Rachel says so you decided to use us to get what you wanted. Dani says that she saw jeff as the biggest threat and it wasn't personal at all. It was game

Shelly and Dom are going at it as he called her a liar and she said she never lied to him.

Dom is upset that the numbers have been on their side since day 2 and the rest were lied to.

Jordan explains to Kalia that she was hurt that Kalia didn't tell her that Jeff was going to be backdoored.

Jeff tells Kalia that they have a chance after she said she had no chance. Jordan says yes you do if one of you win HOH then we go up and one of us go home. Rachel says they realize that if they don't win that one of them goes home.

Jeff asks why when everything is going so smooth. Why did they throw a wrench in it. HUGE FIGHT... someone should go back and get all this.

Jeff told Dani that sometimes she is so normal and others she is so immature.

Dom tells Rachel that people are so intimidated by them that even if his side wins they wouldn't put them up because they are so afraid of the other coming after.

Jeff shushes Jordan after she brings up about being asked to backdoor brenden and rachel.

Kitchen meeting still going on... Shelly explaining to Dom why he couldn't play the game the way he wanted her to. She knows the newbies didn't stick together was because Dom was going for him, cassie, keith and lawon to get golden keys and that meant their partners going home.

2:25 bbt meeting ajorned.

Dominic is going through and hugging everyone.

dani is alone in havenot room

all others seem to be in kitchen chit chatting

Kalia is in purple room crying to Jordan

Jordan is explaining to Kalia how she was in her position in the season she won. That she doesn't care who she is friends with.

Dani and Dom seem pretty excited now as they think he will be able to stay.

Dani whispering and fiddling with her microphone .. lawon is with her and dom now.. shelly has come in... dani is trying to explain to her now is the time to go against them.

3:22 PM BBT

Brendon said to Kalia, "If you're in the middle in this house, you're going to get burned." And then Shelly starts singing that everyone is going to get DR'd now D-R-D-R

Don trying to get Rachel to talk to him in Tarot room.

Dani talking to Porsche "There was a final four with me and Brendon and Rachel and now they've turned on me. YOu know, right now, your side of the house actually has a chance of turning this over. I just want you to trust me." she continues "Sometimes you just have to trust that someone has your back and it can turn on you.You know what I mean?"

Shelly in KT asks Jordan "I need to know that your deal with them is not to go to Final 4. Otherwise we are all going to get picked off." "I told you that it's not." says Jordan "I need to know that at some point you are willing to put them up." Shelly says "Sure" Jordan responds.

[Great job txcyclone!]

3:28 PM BBT

"They are all back there, begging the house to flip the vote. They just grabbed Porsche. I have to know that when it comes down to it, you're not going to put me out. She is down there telling me that Daniele has apologized for back stabbing them." (Shel talking about?) "They are down there doing stuff with Porsche right now. They are all there in the HN beds all huddled together. Daniele is saying that Jeff and Jordan are wrong to play with, that anyone playing with them is stupid."

Daniele telling Porsche that Adam is going to go against her.

Jordan, Brendon, Jeff and Brendon talking with Shel in HOH room.

"People are a piece of work." says Shelly

"We've got to get a full house, I'm not sure why they are even talking ot her right now?" says Brendon

"She's the Patron Saint of Alliance right now." Shel says

"They are all walking around following where she leads their strings." Brendon says

3:35 PM BBT

"The Kool Aid is tasting pretty good right now I guess." says Bren

"Her and Dominic think they can rule the house." says Jordan

Shel shares the speech Dani has prepped for Jeff/Bren "It's all good if one of you wins POV, if one of you comes down your spouse goes up, your mate goes up."

In the HN room Dani talking with Lawon and Adam. "I totally agree." she says "Everything, they made it happen."

"My brain is hurting." says LAwon "I've got to think about everything."

"I know it doesn't mean anything to you , but my mistake was that I wasn't thinking personal, it wasn't personal, I was thinking game. I think you should know it." says Dani to Jeff in the KT

"Alright, ok." says Jeff.

3:40 PM BBT

Now Porsche in HOH room with Shelly, Jordan and Brendon. "Have they talked to you yet?" Shel asks Porsche "No, no." she replies (she was just talking to Dani) "Well they are going to. And we've been told you're with them." Shel "That's so not true. I was thinking it's Dom and Dani." Porsche says

"That's not what we heard, we heard that you would run up there every time something happened and feed them information."

"Well Dani said that you were going to put me up next week too." says Porsche.

3:42 PM BBT

Dani talking to Dom in HNBR now. Lawon comes back in.

"I just apologized to Jeff and told him it wasn't personal in the KT and he just pulled a cold shoulder and said "Whatever." I mean really? Whatever? I tried to apologize." Dani says

Upstairs in HOH

"Did she even apologize to you?" Shel asks The room. Nods of no. "She apologized to me right away."

Jeff in KT just finished eating. Jordan there with him and Shel too. "She's trying to be my best friend now, trying to apologize, like you know. I can avoid...I think she was jealous from the first.." Jeff says.

Brendon and Porsche still talking game. Last we saw of Rachel she was pouting in the Tarot room so chances are good she's still there.

3:57 PM BBT

Rachel was told by Daniele that :it's like season 12 where nobody likes her and nobody wants you there so you might as well just go home." Rachel told her she had an evil heart. Now Dani is telling everyone Rachel said she has a black heart.

Shelly telling Rachel everything that has gone on, how Dani apologized to her, the your GF is going up comment etc. "She played on my weaknesses and made me look bad." says Rachel (Jord, Jeff, Rach and Shel in HNBR)

4:02 PM BBT

Shelly has gone to find Adam because "they" are doing this behind his back. "It's not like the competitions have been difficult, they have had the opportunity to win an HOH." Says Rachel "They don't know how to play the game and now they are looking to Daniele to save them."

"They are acting like the victims," says Jordan. "They just tried killing Shelly in there, they didn't ask for the vote." says Jeff

"They are dumb to think Daniele and Dominic won't come after them." says Rach

"I swear I'll tell you everything - that's what Kalia said to me. I asked her what they were all talking about in there and she says, "Oh Nothing."" Jeff explains.

"They walked in here like animals." Jordan says.

4:07 PM BBT

"I would laugh it it was like, the 4 people with the Golden Key cannot compete but can be evicted today." says Jordan about tomorrow's HOH. RAch, Jord, Jeff trying to figure out what the curse might be.

POrsche telling Brendon about how she told her friend they should get in front of a camera and pretend they are in a car and do daily BB updates. Because "I've been in front of a camera before as you know".

Archived