7/25 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

4:54 PM BBT

Brendon and Jeff still chatting, "If I was caught up like that, like Danielle is. I would fess up. Look I f'd up and won't lie anymore. By denying it she will never ever get out of my target. My dream is to knock her out next week so she doesn't even make jury."

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5:01 PM BBT

Brendon telling Jeff and Jordan about a conversation with Porsche recently. "Is Dani talking game to you now? When did she start talking to you? Look at the timeline. Awhile ago she was accusing you of stealing beer and leaving you out of everything. When people start changing their personalities or their behaviour, then they need something from you, they want an HOH vote or something. " "But did she get it?" asks Jordan.

5:05 PM BBT

Jordan is piping mad. She;s working out because it helps her feel better. She's also working out because she's going to kill it in this HOH. If Dani wins and puts up Jeff and Brendon Jordan will be SO mad.

5:18 PM BBT

Dani and Dom whispering again. Dani says they have to create a sabotage. "How?" Dom asks. "I don't know." she whispers back. "Great plan." he laughs. "The problem is that Rachel has so much control." "The only reason she's going after you, is because of Brendon" says Dani

5:45 PM BBT

Lawon breaks up the Dom and Dani whisper fest. "We;re fighting." Dom announces to Lawon "Really? Why?" Lawon asks "Because I feel the need to fight with someone." Dom replies.

"When girls are on their period, they release pheromones which is why guys follow around them."Dani explains "Isn't it when they are ovualting that happens?" Dom asks "Periods make me want to gag, throw up."

Lawon saying that most men he knows like when their girls are "on" because they can do other things, like suck a dick. This is why people find it hard to believe I am gay, because of my experiences with women."

"Are you ever going to be with a woman again?" Asks Dom "He said when he came in this house he might have wanted to find some cooch." Dani laughs.

"I don't know, I haven't' found anyone." "What about guys?" asks Dom "Oh you're too pretty, you aren't rough enough." Lawon tells Dom.

5:51 PM BBT

Dom caught Adam spanking the monkey today. Kalia is aghast. Lawon is smiling. "That's your problem Kalia, you aren't freak enough." he says.

6:00 PM BBT

Shelly, Jeff and Jordan talking about what the HOH is going to be. Jeff is wondering why the key was a gift or a curse. Maybe they will take something away from them? One of them won't be able to compete or something.

6:01 PM BBT

"Just because you have sex with somebody doesn't mean you are emotionally attached.I have a lot of friends with benefits." Dani shares. "Yes, a lot of time it's the guys that get all caught up." says Lawon. Lawon has had straight guys come on to him. "Then they are bi" says Lawon "What are you then? Don't you like both?" asks Dom "I am strictly dickly now" says Lawon.

7:28 BBT

Dom asks Adam to kick it with him by the pool, they are talking and a plane is going over and it's loud, Don said today sucked bad, and Adam says you stuck up for me but I havne't stuck ou for you, then Dom says these guys (vets acts like they own this plac, it's an old house and they think they run it and askes Adam do you think they act like they are competing and Adam says no, I get in here after all this time and look what happens, (meaning the vets against newbies thing) Dom says it sucks sooo much cause they have worked sooooo hard and it has gotten them nowhere, Dome says he thinks Cassi and Shelly has thrown comps too, I think Dom is sayin some hshould have fought harder

Now Dom is ayin it has not been fair and had they come in there even steven it would have been different. Maybe Dom is talkin like this cause he feels defeated like he is going home (he is so far) Keepin porsche, then I couldn't hear ir

music for one sec, Dom talkin about there talks vause they pretty much have full control over who they keep, and he could promise them the world and it would not matter, Adam says he just talked to them quick and stated his case, and Dom says the same, and that he could promise them 3 weeks of immunity an it would mean nothing. they say they ae not begging

Dom says that they know who is going and nothing is gonna change that, and Dom says he has to keep workin out no matter what cause he lost weight to come in here, Dom says whoever stays in here is screwed anyway, and talking about next weeks numbers, you are talkin 2 against the 8(of them?) feeds cutting out, and if they win next weeks hoh one of them goes right back up, Adam Says shelly already is sayin ir is hers, then Dom says do you trust shelly? Adam hems and haws, then Dom says there have been toms of red flags with her since Cassi left. music

went to the kitchen, talking about ppl getting drunk at ppls wedding, Racjel giving her laugh, uugg, idle talk, no game talk, talking aobut big italian weddings, and say theat the expense is out of control, and Jordan says she would not spend that kind of money 40 50 grand on a wedding , Rachel says the avg price for a wedding these days is 30 thou. boringwedding talk and no game talk, music

back to Dom and Adam, Adam says he loves the show,a nd even when he didn't get on last yr he had to watch, they are sayin 24 days, Adam repeating all the things that have happened in order, I mean Adam is going thru all of it in order, he know it verbatum of what has happened on what day and in order , he went thru every day, up to day 27 in which one of them will go or win hoh,.

That Adam has some kind of memory, Adam says if I am not gonna win, I would like to help determine the winner, and in one way if he goes he will be ok with it but he would rather stay, Dom sayin "for sure, for sure"Adam says it will be sooo weird when the time comes to be outside of this house, you will have to get used to it, Dom says no matter what me and you are boys outside this house, that ppl talk inside here but it is just a game

Adam says that the last cpl days he has been really ready to lose his shit, now Dom says he wonder why Kalia came into their room and out of nowhere "you guys are not the targets" (I just do not get Dom) He has been conspiring with Dani so he should know exactly whyshe came and said that. Adam says they should keept them as they are the good guys, oh well it is what it is, and it isn't over yet, and Dom says We collectively did it to ourselves, without a doubrt, we came in with numbers and we have been picked off one by one, Adam beating his chest. Adam is gonna work out after he has a cig

in the kitchen Lawon there, I see Jordan and Shelly, they are talking about fish, Dom walks into the middle of them, says to Lawon "give me a bible verse" Lets do a little bible work, they are gonna read some bible versus, looking for one, haven't started reading yet, ok Dom starts about Honor your mother and your father, mumbleing the versus, so not going to type it all down. Here a toilet flush, or was it the disposal?

Lawon says "come on out, it's a really nice night" "Come on"someone says Tuna ready, then says oh is Jeff sleeping?? Dom saying over and over Whats up whats up whats up, general nothing going onJeff is not sleeping, he is talking about something is spicy real spicy, Jeff and Jordan teasing each other, he is trying to get her to try the tuna, she does not want to

Dani and Dom in one of the rooms together fliritng, he asks "Are you gonna go out there?" she says yeah, then he says well stay away from me out there, then she says you came in here to me, she now tells Dom she is planning her nomination speech, Dom tells Dani that Adam is checked out. Right before that Dani said she has her speech all worked out and it is going to be a good one, her nom speech,( first tho she has to win hoh), sounds like she is determined, it should be a good one, music and we'll be right back, he did ask however "will I be here to hear your speech? She says she hopes so

still music

Archived