7/25 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

I think Kalia is saying to Dom that they (her and lawon) are gonna get put up, and if that happens she is gonna kill someone, jokeingly says that, Dani walks thru, Kalia says hey trader Joe to someone and they responded hey traitor, makes her repeat it to Dom and then look all weird about the remark

Rachel saying after Dom goes home there will be no option and also do nto know what they are talking about as the cams switched to Brenchel like very fast

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(just watching on my lunch break really fast)

Jordan had walked thru the kitchen and Dom offered her an omlette, which she said no thank you. The, it was Jeff who walked thru the kitchen and call Kalia a traitor after she said Hey trader joe. (pretty awesome!!)

Brenchel talking to Lawon, and is telling him that Kalia has been throwing him under the bus, and so now Brenchel says they love him more than they would ever want to keep Kalia in the house, so it would be a travesty in the house to see him g, but in other words what are you gonna do, Brendon says he has trust issues with him and he needs to know where Lawon is at, aand that kalia is pushing to have him gone, he says he kneow what She has beeen doing, but Brendon says it isn't just her but the Dani's and other, praising Lawon, but the downside is that he is not trusted cause he is cool with everyone

Lawon says that Brenchel J/J, Shelly , they are the excutives and he Lawon is the executive asst, in other words he would be the one who gathers info and stays true to the execs

they ask him what Kalia is saying or any of them are saying for that matter, and Brendon says you haven't heard anything as lawon says he has not talked game and has not heard anything, has Dani said anything to you?? Lawon says no, Lawon wants to be with the vets, and Dani doesn't clue him in on anything, they ask about Shelly, he says she came tohim yesterday to discuss with him but it was not game,that Shelly was wanting to talk about his career,he says he has only disgusted game with Dom. Brendon is sorta threatening him not to talk shit on them cause if he hears it it would cause him to not trust him.

Brenchel tell Lawon that Kalia swore up and down that HE was the other hinky vote, but Brenchel say they know Lawon wasn't it, so they know that Kalia is essentially full of crap.

Lawon says he kind of knew, but didn't really know. He's been loyal to Brenchel since day 2.

Brenchel wants to make sure Lawon reports to them, so they have proof to trust them.

Brenchel says they trust Daniele, but shes been acting weird, so especially listen to what Daniele is saying about Brenchel. Brendon knows Lawon trusts Dom, but Dom was up there last night throwing Lawon under the bus. Brendon saying they will trust him to report what is talked about late at night, but as soon as they find out he lies, trust is gone.

B says they are very very loyal.

Lawon: Question... my gut tells me to trust Shelly... but should I...?

B: we don't know. the jury is still out on that one.

L: Because my game is totally changing now...

they want lawon to trust them and he should be because they are the only ones who have kept him safe, he heard from lawon that lawon was the hinky vote, which was to keep porsche, she was swearin on anything and everything, lawon says it doesn't blow his mind too much as he watches and sees, Brendon wants him to like come baack to them with any thing he hears with the late night crowd

there has been a huge argument between Dani and Brenchel right after Lawon left. and now Dani may be swaying some, and now Rachel is staritng to cut Brendon off cause he cut her off cause she was startin in on Cassi, Dani was sosooo full of it and yelling at Branchel that she has left the Jeff thing by the wayside but if Dom goes this time that she will be furious, furious, and then say you are the ones that told me to get close to Dom, and I do , now you leave me out of everything and insinuating that they are evicting Dom, Dani just keeps going on and on, yelling and bring really emphatic that Jeff is not talking to her, noone is,and when Brendon says well maybe they should all come up to the hoh room and hash it out Dani is not for that, she says she will take care of it with Jeff, which would throw out a big red flag to me if I was Brenchel. now Dani and Dom in have not room talking all about it telling everything, Dani says talk about what, They are going on the block, /dani is really doggin on Jeff, Dom is sayin that Jeff is really wiggin out, and that she knows where he is gettin his ideas from, Dom says Shelly? and Dani says no, Dom says who did you tell that we want to backdooor J/J. Lawon then Dom says? about where Jeff got the idea, Dani is being coy, when Dom asks Brenchel? she says no and thinks that Jeff is just assuming and now she is spilling her whole convo with Brenchel to Dom, ( she is a peice of work, and being soooo transprent)

Dani saying to Dom that they are afraid that you will put them up next week, then Dom says that the only thing he told them that is h is threatend by Jeff, Dani says we have 2 days to convince them, couldn't hear, and now S

Dani is sayin she has to dumb herself down for Brenchel, now Dom say he does not want to be around him(Jeff) cause he will "drop" him", now saying Jeff is bi polar, counting votes and Dani says Rachel is the tie breaker, yeah?? Dom telling Dani to go out there, there is a fight brewin kids, after the veto meeting the shit is gonna hit the fan, I guarentee it

Brendon wants to get all 5 of them together cause it will force Dani to either tell the truth or fall apart, then jeff says there is no 5, in other words she is out. Both Brendon andJeff are pissed and Jeff says he is about to pop and blow up cause he cannot stand this shit and s ready to draw the lines, Brendon says he is ready too because Kalia and Lawon are nothing, and Dani should be embarrassed because she has made a huge mistake, Brendon was sayin how Dani was braggin on herself how she has been playin this game by herself since her dad left, and this is not her 1st rodeo, she knows what she is doin, bla bla. they are sooo mad, cameras have changed, whens veto , cause there is going to be a hodown after that meeeting,lol

ok back to Bren and Jeff, sayin Dom goes back and forth, it's always a different story with him and Dani and they are full of shit, hashing it out, they (him and Brendon) are pissed big time, Brendon is saying dani has said that she has said in the re ent past that Jeff was strong arming ppl and jeff says well at that time if I was it was for us the (5) Talking crap on Dani and basically saying she is full of it, Jeff wants to get Dani up there, and Brendon says he thinks so too, but Jeff has to keep a cool head to see if Dani is salvageable even tho they know Dani is not ever to be trusted again, but they wouldl like to play her if they can

Brendon just said he hopes ED is watching and seeing what a stupid stuipd thing his daughter has done, then they call Bren to the dr and he makes the mistake of asking if it is pick ups or lockdown, it goes to music, fights a brewin kids

there is music and trivia, hope it is the veto cause I am waiting for what is gonna come after they are back (grabbin my snacks)

12:50PM BBT: We are back. Adam and Jeff are putting the flowers back on the table. Dominic is sitting there quietly, while Adam deeply sighs.

On the patio, Shelly says that everyone seemed pretty surprised that the veto wasn't used. Daniele asks, "Who was surprised?" Shelly: "Well Kaila was freaking bout because she thought it was going to be used." Daniele: "No. I would have been surprised if it had been used."

We sure could use an updater in here!

1:00PM BBT: Brenchel and Porsche are in the HoH discussing why they did what they did. Porsche agrees with everything they say.

1:05PM BBT: Rachel is asking Porsche if she is going to lay out Porsche says no she has a headache she got too hot yesterday and she has dry skin on her nose Rachel says she has a scrubby thing to help with the dry skin Brendon says put petroleum jelly on it when she goes to bed tonight.

1:08PM BBT: Jeff tells Dominic, "You messed up." Dominic asks, "How did I mess up?" Jeff: "You messed up and now you're going home. You want to talk about it? 'Cause if your not gonna talk to me right now and tell me what I need to hear, then I don't want to talk about it."

They go into the purple lounge to talk. Jeff: "If you don't tell me in the first minute what I want to hear then I'm done." Dominic: "If you are talking about me backdooring you I never said it." Jeff: "Then where did it come from?" Dominic: "I don't know."

Dominic says, "I don't know where I heard it." Jeff: "Where did you hear it?" Dominic: "Daniele and Lawon told me that you were nervous that you were going to be backdoored." Jeff: "You are not telling me what I want to hear. Do you want me to get some people in here to hear what you have to say, we can get it all out, and throw everyone under the bus." Dominic: "Who? Let's get everyone together." Dominic says yes and Jeff says ok we can do that.

Dominic says he wasn't worried about Jeff because they had a deal, so Jeff asks, "If you heard anything why didn't you come to me?" Dominic says "I don't know. I went to Brenchel he said they weren't going to do it." Jeff: "Why did you go to Brenchel, why didn't you come to me if we had a deal? Why would you come to me one hour before PoV?" Dominic says, "Because I wanted your vote."

Jeff says he will get everyone together Dominic says he only went to Shelly and Lawon for a vote Jeff says, "OK, then talk to me like a man." Dominic says, I am talking to you like a man."

Shelly is outside the purple room listening in on the conversation.

1:15PM BBT: Jeff relates his conversation with Dominic do her. Jeff's still pissed, he tells her he wants to get everyone together and start throwing people under the bus. Jordan: "Do it!"

1:23PM BBT: Dominic is talking to Shelly in the BY. Shelly asks Dominic if he has a deal with Daniele he says he doesn't trust Daniele at all he says, "... and why was it my idea to backdoor Jeff and Jordan how do I have the power to do that?"

1:30PM BBT: Brendon and Rachel are in the HoH talking to Adam, Porsche leaves Rachel and asks Adam, "How much of a wild card are you? In 2 weeks will you put us up and get us out?" Adam says no, Daniele is telling everyone to get rid of Adam and that they have to get rid of the couples. Adam says he didn't say anything to Daniele because he didn't know if Daniele was with them or not

1:40PM BBT: Brendon says the vets were supposed to stay together and that he didn't come here to go to jury in week six and he feels that Daniele is trying to be a Dr. Will. Adam says Daniele has Dominic, "She is with him." Brendon says, "Yeah she is the Dr. Will of this game and she is doing a great job of it."

Brendon says they are trying to keep a relationship with Daniele and that he and Rachel are trying to figure out which is best to leave Adam or Dominic but Daniele is so adamant about Dominic and that Dominic has cut deals with everyone. Adam agrees. Brendon says he knows they both are playing them.

Brendon says he and Rachel are gonna compete and not show their cards and they are going to keep their word on who will go out and that the manipulators need to be gone from this game and they need someone who will put Daniele up if they are HoH. Adam says. "I have no problem with that."

Adam says Daniele is at the top of his list Brendon says let me tell you Daniele is gonna sit in final two and tell everyone how she manipulated this game and she'll win it. She has to go Brendon says he trusts Adam and has to trust that he will do what Brenchel, Jeff and Jordan and Shelly and do what they have to do.

Brendon and Adam are repeating themselves a lot. Adam says he didn't come to this house to lose and from now on he will not throw competitions and that he is not a wild card. Brendon says we are putting our faith in Shelly and if she has faith in you we do too.

Brendon says, "We thought Daniele had our backs but little by little we started seeing things and she doesn't." Adam says, "Yeah, she hangs with Dominic and Kalia and those people are weaker and manipulative Adam thought well do I throw competition or not and from now on he won't throw them.

1:45PM BBT: Brendon says if we cut Daniele out of this game then it's a whole new game.

Adam says thank you for keeping me. Brendon says, "No problem."

Jeff, Jordan, Porsche, Shelly, Daniele, Dominic, Lawon and Kalia are in the BY laying in the sun and sitting in the pool with no one talking

Brendon tells Adam they want him there for his 40th birthday Adam leaves the room Rachel is laying down Brendon walking around telling Rachel if she doesn't listen to him they are screwed because Rachel trust these girls and she shouldn't Brendon doesn't trust Porsche and Rachel does Brendon tells Rachel use your head not your emotions

Brendon says Porsche didn't even realize that Daniele wasn't being nice to her 'til two days ago that's how blind she is.

Rachel going to take a nap Porsche comes back in the HoH room says Dominic came up to her and asked if she could hear him and Jeff in the purple room she said yeah and Shelly and Jordan. was there listening

(Ive been a bad updater today but my stomach has been upset, maybe later tonight I will feel better after some soup.)

Adam walked into the kitchen and stopped Dani and her conversation, omg all kalia only talks about food, maybe she was bulemic, now she says she jsut wants to go away somewhere and not talk to anyone about anything

Now Bendon and Shelly in pool talking about why Dani doesn't want them to all get together as it will all come out how she has been twisting things, Shelly says she came to her not Shelly went to Dani.

Music, Music, keeps breaking in

3:39 PM BBT

Dom telling Kalia he convinced Jeff it wasn't him out by the pool. Jordan is working out. In the WCA Dani tells Shelly she has no idea where this is coming from and Shelly responds, "Two people's paranoia."

3:42 PM BBT

"I am just so tired of kissing up." says Dom "To who?" asks Kalia "To all..." WBRB

3:42 PM BBT

Dom trying to figure out if he can get the votes to stay. "You definitely need to talk to Brendon and Rachel, cause you have the 4 of us." Kalia says helpfully. She has no idea what anyone is talking about. She knew that a backdoor wasn't going to work (ie the newbies wouldn't be able to get one to happen). Kalia telling them (Brenchel/Jejo) that she's not just their little workhorse.

3:51 PM BBT

"I can't stand Brendon, he just gets on my nerves, I'm sure all these people are cool outside of the house but not in it." Kalia tells us as she snoozes by the pool with Dom.

3:52 PM BBT

And one minute later exactly, walks over to get a drink from outside fridge and makes small talk with Brendon like he's her BFF.

4:00 PM BBT

Porsche reading the bible to the "Tuwheat Tuhwheat Tuwheat" sound of the elliptical.

4:02 PM BBT

Shelly is going to make southern style spaghetti for dinner. Tells us the trick to making meatballs (which are not in her spaghetti) is adding grape jelly. Lawon thanks her for volunteering to make dinner.

4:03 PM BBT

Kalia whispering to Dani in BBR - can't hear them. Danielle warned to put on microphone.

4:05 PM BBT

Either it was said that "Shelly is coming after me?" or "Shelly is going to come to me?" by Dani.

4:15 PM BBT

Dom telling Lawon what happened. At POV Jeff thought that he was going to be back doored and he thought that Dom was going to do it. Dom defended himself "I never was going to back door you. I never said to do it." Dom thinks Jeff and Jordan were acting weird yesterday. Lawon said everyone was normal to me, only Shelly was acting weird.

Adam called to DR.

"I don't know man, I think someone is talking." Lawon says "I think it's Shelly." Says Lawon "She's talking a lot to everyone about everything. Her actions are bringing out the paranoia of everyone else. Now this is just my opinion now, but I don't think she's a real threat yet."

4:20 PM BBT

Lawon is asked to 'testify' to Jeff on behalf of Dom, that Dom never said anything he's being accused of. "I think people that do that kind of showing look guilty." deflects Lawon. "Good idea" says Dom.

4:25 PM BBT

Lawon giving lots of advice and saying they've all got to give it their all at the next HOH. He thinks there will be lots of shockers at the next HOH. "Me too." says Dom. "I better still be here when it's over."

Brendon called to DR

"Follow your gut. If I've learned one thing in this game it's follow your gut." Lawon counsels. Dom wants to talk to Rachel and Brendon. "Then tell them straight out. Tell them. They told you and Adam to campaign hard because they want you to prove that you want to stay." Lawon stretches out "Oh don't it feel good up in here." (they are laying in HN room.)

4:33 PM BBT

Porsche telling the story og the Gideons. "See? You learn something new every time you read the bible." Adam says. Kalia now telling us all about how HER church, had THEIR message bible that helped HER understand everything. It's literally written in sentences. (Caps represent her inflections)

4:43 PM BBT

Dani and Dom chatting in BBR. Can't hear anything but the smacking of Dani's lips as she whispers. (I think this is the noise that irks me the most this season- ZuZu)

Brendon, Jeff and Jordan chatting in BY. Brendon is going to have a meeting to help mitigate Dani's mood. They are going to tell her all of the reasons that she shouldn't be worried anymore. "Is there a bee in my hair?" Jordan asks out of nowhere. "Just make her feel confident, ok?" she tells Brendon.

"I'll get all up in her kudo." says Jeff.

Archived