7/21 - Live Feeds / Live Show / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

5:12 PM BBT

Shelly thinks we all aren't surprised by Cassi's revelation. "They all know the truth out there though." The two of them getting dressed. BB yelled at someone to stop singing. Cassi expects her booking agent to be mad that she bummed around in sweatpants looking like a piece of shit all the time on the feeds/shows.

Jordan has changed.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5:19 PM BBT

The girls tell Shelly her dress looks like a greek goddess. Dom feels like he has bad breath all the time. Jeff is farting and might want to take a poop. (I feel that I would not want to be on production for this show- ZuZu) Jordan is nervous.

720 Brenchel tells Porsche about their season's bowling competition, and how the other players were dicks when Brenchel got knocked out.

Meanwhile, Dani and Shelly talk about feeling bad, and how human emotions are there, even though you know you're playing a game.

WBRB again

Brenchel, Porsche, and Dani hanging out now. Rachel thinks her hoh pictures from lst week will be in her new hoh room.

They are figuring out how have/ have nots will work, since only 6 people are eligible.

Porsche wants to host PoV this week, Rachel says sure.

B: Lawon wants to host too.

R: yeah but everyone plays this week.

B: oh ya.

Adam shows Shelly he brought a hawaiian shirt in for the Margarita party.

Adam quickly/ quietly expresses to Shelly that he should have known the answers

S: if we don't start wining them, we're going to be hasta la vista

A: dom and I were saying hopefully they put those two [K/L] up, since they haven't done shit

S: I know, I hope so too!

they briefly suggest maybe they will backdoor someone [J/J?] and then split up

Dani and Kalia have a quick and quiet chat, but I can't hear a thing.

7:19 BBT: Feeds return to Rachel and Brendon complaining to Porsche about the bowling competetion from last year. They were making excuses that it was nothing like the practice game the night before [bowling is bowling, all that was different is that pins fell from a tube once you knocked one down and it was timed].

Cams switch to Daniele and Shelly talking about feeling bad when someone goes and it is hard to ignore their regular human emotions. Shelly admits she is thrilled to still be there.

7:20 BBT: WBRB

Dom and Dani alone

Dom: You ready to be back next week.

Dani: mhm!

Dom: why does everyone think it will be endurance?

Dani: because I said so. No, it's usually week 4. Plus since we're singles, it'll be like, prove you want to be here.

Dom; Oh true, I'm excited to do endurance

Dani: why? you already lost 1.

Dom: So was that a good thing or a bad thing? [Rachel wining hoh]

Dani: good! Why would it be bad?

[can't hear anything else, of course]

I am ready to kill Dani for her damn whispering, I think her and Rachel are talking about putting up Dom and Adam, but Dani is talking against it, whispering SO low you cannot tell what they are saying, really annoying

I hear J/J name mentioned but then Dani puts her finger up to her mouth like shhh, but saying that its just because J/J are sooo easily manipulated, sooooo damn much noise, hard to hear, I would like to strangle /dani

Jordan walks into the lounge where Dani and Rachel are , and they tell her rhey are thinkin about putting up Dom and Adam again

then i hear the backdoor word, then they say that it's too dangerous to backdoor them as if either kalia or Lawon or Dom or Adam win the veto who would be left to put up but J/J, damn that Dani you just cannot hear when she whispers

Rachel says if they Brenchel messes up 1 time they are outta there, Adam cannot beat them in physical, but mental he can, then Jordan says its just assuming they will go to singles, its just and assumption and they don't know that and there are all kinds of things that can happen, like coup da tat, or something else, Rachel saying they have to be really really careful about the veto cause it could fuck them

Dani says she was stressed out but not nervous, Jordan was nervous, Jordan leaves, Dani and Rachel are bigtime whispering, talking what I can make out who would vote for who, cannot get all of it

Dani swears to Rachel she is not working with them, and something that they need him here (Dom?) till cant hear

could prolly hear it ok if they would quit moving around , that sound along with the whispering makes it really tough, talking about last summer and the birgade, Dani says what will start happening and that Rachel will have to adapt and that Dani needs Rachel not to react like she usually does, she has to swear she will not react to whatever she thinks is going on, thid id the most I can get out of it, Dani says do not be too flashy about your HOH, be calm , don't brag, lay low , Dani is schooling Rachel big time

take it all in but don't agree to anything, and listen to her Dani, I heard Jordans name again but could not hear what was said, I don't think it was bad

they have left the lounge room and gone to the bathroom and asks if jeff is pooping in there.

Archived