7/21 - Live Feeds / Live Show / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

absolutely nothing going on Shelly the only one up and just sitting in th lounge room thinkin with her cup of Java

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

walked into the bathroom area took something out of the cabinet and put that into the shower, left and walking thru the house, In the bedroom that is gark but gettin out sonething from drawers, goes to store room got into the cabinet and sounded like she got some pills, also pulled out the vacuum, and I think it is her suit she has in her hand, maybe gonna take a shoower, yep there goes the water, guess she is up for the day then as usual earlier than anyone and gonna do her ADL's

Just the sound of the running water, sounds like the shower has great pressure, she is not in it yet comes out of the loo with suit on and clothes in hand, flip flops on , suit on and in the shower

Brenchel up with Porsche and talking about some dream about "Golden Keys" not getting the gist of her dream becaus I just tuned into the feeds. Something about the house she was in they liked her in that house and did not want to ever evicted her, Brendon talking in the background, and she could use anyones golden key just not Brendons, then start in on how much Brendon eats

Then sayin "Isn't that a weird dream?", Dom up to and says he had a dream with Dr Will in it but it had nothing to do with the game, idle chit chat, Dom says to Shelly "did you see the new vacuum?" and Shelly says yes, "Nothing like starting your day with a dirt Devil, music

someone walks in, I think Adam, they say they are gettin some more bacon, then ask Adam if he dreams of bacon, , have you smelled bacon in your pillow (and other places?, Brendon says then you are always smelling phantom bacon??

The boys are in the bathroom area with Dani and let her have the loo first, she says "this is Awkward" and goes in , MUSIC, someone musta said something

Adan , Dom and Dani doing ADL's talking about maybe being sleeping in a room with the lights out, discussing who will be playing, the odds aren't good cause there are only 3 cpls playing, bunch of water running and teeth brushing

Dom called Adam "sweet tits, and then Adam called Dom "sugar nuts"

porsche walks in and Adam asks Porsche if she will shave his head today she says yes, then he wants to know if she will shave his shoulders, she says yes, then Adam says it will look funny to only shave those 2 things, they agree

9:22AM BBT - Feed 3:

Dom & Adam laying in bed in Have Not room discussing who to put up if either of them win HOH. They both agree the best choice is to put up Lawon/Kalia and if they were to come off the block, backdoor either JJ/Brenchel.

Dominic points out that they want "bigger targets in the game after this week", so keeping the two power couples in the game after all pairs split means Dom/Adam aren't the targets anymore. Then he says, although he "hates to say it", keeping Brenchel in the game is a good idea because they are a huge target for everyone. Adam agrees and says it would be so easy to put them up later in the game. They say as of this week it's better to put Lawon/Kalia up.

Adam says he would tell Lawon/Kalia, "look, you guys haven't shown that you deserve to be here, so prove it." Dom thinks that's a good thing to say.

Dominic asks Adam, "if they (Lawon/Kalia) win the veto, who do you put up?" Adam says "I still say Brendon/Rachel" but Dominic counters with, "but the only thing about Brendon/Rachel that I don't like, and I don't know if this is real or not, but if one of them goes, the other one is 100% gunning for you. Whereas, if you put up Jeff/Jordan and Jeff goes, you have Jordan gunning for you." [pretty smart, if you ask me - who cares if Jordan is after you, lol] "It's the only thing I like." He says either way it's gonna suck and you're going to make an enemy.

They break it up to go do ADL's and say they'll talk. They do agree they both want to win HOH to protect themselves this week.

Brendon is up in the HOH now talking to Jeff and Jordan, I think they are going over the order of something in leiu of what the comp might be, Brendon says he is struggling about what the comp will be and Jeff says well its outta our control so quit worryin about it, Jordan thinks maybe "Majority Rules? Jeff says well do we have a plan for this comp? Back and forth, what's it gonna be, Rachel has joined, they are sayin something about choosing all A and to make sure they are all on the same page, Kalia does or says she does not want to win

going over and over what it could be (the comp), they of course do not know about the questions that America was asked to answer, then Rachel says something about "Do you listen to ppl in the DR? Prolly talking aobut production and of course we get music

Dani has joined in the HOH room, discussing that the first 3 housguests they have questions about them and that could be the comp. still talking about majority rules with the numbers that are there, what game can they??, Music, Geesh

Dani says she stayed up till 5 am, with Kalia and the others. they say good job Dani keeping them up , then Dani say Adam is losin it bein on slop and if he is on it much longer he will lose it then Rachel say what about me "I'm kinda grouchy , huh" Brendon says yeah .right away

Now talking about what kind of tie breaker questions could there be, milk gallons, gumballs??Music again as they try to discuss

ok Adam and Dom in kitchen talkin Adam says he goes to at least 3 concerts a week (that's a lot)Of the 50 shows Adam goes to a year he only pays for 30

Now talkin about camping and Adam says his girlfriend does not like to camp, says she is a jewish girl from the city, Dom says "you're good with your money huh", Dom say oh ok, but he likes roomates as it is cheaper, his rent is 1750 a month but half of that with a roomie, she makes more than him, his girlfriend is a teacher, general chit chat , no game talk here

back to HOH, quizzing on possible questions, they are leaving and saying they are done here, they will let them sleep .

Brenchel outside the HOH room by the chess board lounge, him woofing down his food

Rachel saying they are making a lot of noise now, quick music for her saying that and her slapping her knees together making a annoying tapping sound

they keep name dropping and talking about production and we get short music

Brendon coming down the staircase, then saying we're gonna be up there awhile, Jordon in the HOH and I hear her say ewww it does stink

Kitchen is busy, Dom Rachel in there, oh Dani and jeff too, sitting at tbl, what's crazy Dani says is that ppl consider you celebrities, Is she talkin about Brenchel?? Dani says she doesn't know how to play poker, and Brendon says it is boring

idle talk about poker, asking Dom is he counting down the minutes? quiet, they are just sitting there, a little talk about what will they wear for tonight, music

Brenchel in a bed with covers over them, he says "are you ungrumpy now?" she says yes, then gives a few Rachel giggles

they are just laying there cozied up, maybe a nap??

back to kitchen Jeff and Dani there, Jeff cooking, Dani starts to whisper, so could not catch it. water running, I think Dani says everyone is just sooo busy tring to figure out what the comp will be

Dani then says if you are gonna sleep you have to go into the Have not room,

Shelly comes in something about the sink is broken then Dom wants to know who's dishes these are, They say "no idea" idle talk

Cassi now in kitchen, waiting for something of importance to be said, I am out for a bit, anyone feel free to jump in(fatcat)

1:46 BBT

Girls are in the bathroom area primping and doing their hair and makeup, seems a little early to be doing all this primping, I see Lawon in the background messin with his fro

Lawan fluffing his fro, I hear someone saying "sooo much going on in here", I hear Dani and Porsche in the background, talkin about how cute someones daughter is, must be tlkin about Shellys daughter, Dai talking about the dress she likes that Porsche has, the blue one with some kind of different color trim, just showing off clothes, Jordan say"Oh that one is sooo cute, some striped thing

Porsche is showing her eviction dress for when she gets evicted I guess, not that cute, black on the bottom and ruffled on top, Jordan says she was allowed to keep a cream one, now Jordan slipping on her "bad luck dress", Kalia arrieves, says something I didn't catch and then says"sorry production", just still showing their clothes, well Porsche doing her fashion review

Jordon putting on this pink and blue prink dress, is this her "badluck dress?" Putting on some cute really high yellow heels with the print dress

dani watchin it all, says don't wear it if it's your bad luck dress, I am not getting to see all the fashion that is being tried on and shown, now Dani leaves for the bathroom, Dani says she feels like she is gettting nominee treatment with the camers, you know how like the cameras follow you all around when you are a nominee?? Make Dani nervous

Kalia has some really ugly ass biigg shrts that she is sportin, so Jordan, says"you really have some tiny legs" (way to go Jordan bein nice,lol)

Jordan has now taken off her bad luck dress and is in all black, Jordan is sayin " that dress is cute" to Kalia but we are not seeing what she is looking at, Jordan reassuring Kalia that she looks good in whatever she is wearing

ok to the kitchen where lawon Porschee, Brendon, and Adam are, lots of slurping from a glass from Porsche, Don is at the stove cooking, water running, but doesn't matter cause they aren't saying much, the sink is still broken, Looks like Lawon has two shades of Orange on, staring off into lala land.

Adam making a bouncing of somthing nooise on the tbl, looks totally bored, then he throws whatever it was that he was bouncing to someone and says Catch, then we get metal voice, Dom asking about his outfit, he has jeans on with a kelly green t shirt and white suspenders, has one suspender hanging off and I guess asking how that looks and what the other guys are wearin, Lawon says jean and a jacket, then Brendon says Dom is a changer, then Dom says No your finance is a "changer", to which Brendon gives a fake "don't you talk about my fiance", Jordan walks thru someone asks her what she is doing , she says"I'm donna take a poo"( Lotsa info there Jordo)

Dom and Adam not having a game of chess

back to Kalia, she is just sittin there, I think in the room where they were just havin the fashion show, meanwhile back in the kitchen Dani says "is it 5 o'clock yet?"Jordon picked out Dani's outfit tonight, and Dani says if I look terrible blame it on her, talking about her or Jordans "bad luck dress", OMG, Brendon has some like "blues brothers" shades on, Jordan likes this certain excerise she does, then askes Dani what part of herself she likes the best, Dani says her butt, Jordan says she doesn't like her legs, what about the guys and asks what their body parts are that they like, then I think it was Brendon that said the part between is butt h*le and his balls( just reportin folks,lol), Brendon talking in a weird accent

Brandon still talking in his silly accent,trying to be funny, whispering about some prank, but cannot hear what the prank is, Jeff eating, Brandon sitting there, finally took off the shades. I hear a female saying she just needs to take a break, possibly Rachel who says she can only take so much slop in one sitting, idle boring chit chat peeps, no game talk at all

Jordan is saying it is too early in the game, but she is also eating and talking inbetwen bites, do not know what she is trying to tell Lawon, Jordon finished eating and got up to take her dish to the sink, I see Kalia walk thru now and she has on something entirely different then what she had on 3 mins ago, the seem to be changing a lot, the munching, crunching, pouring and smacking is loud and disgusting

Jeff asks what time do we do those walkthroughs?? Someone says everything has to be in the storage room by 5 pm, talking about who or who has not had their shower

Jordan Jeff and Dani on one bed together, I hear Brendon, and Kalia in the background, Kalia talking about her hair is dirty and gross and she does not know what to do with it, sort of sing songy like, surprised we didn't get music for that. Jeff is teasing Dani about Kissing Dom?? She says NOOOO, then she says she has 3 brothers and a sister, she could fix him up with her, they all act shocked that Dani has more than 1 brother

Have you ever guessed what the comp would be and then have it turn out exact opposite, says Kalia?? Yes they all say and Jeff says that he will bet the house it's questions

we have music all of a sudden, lets see how long it lasts , oh, we're back, oops music again cause they are talking about production and about the "walkthrough", it comes back and I hear Jeff say that's weird "we can't talk about when we are gonna be ready?"

Jordan put a big kings crown on Jeffs head, looks like the crown that gnatalie wore during her speech when she had on the bathrobe and that crown and the sceptor when she gave her speech about who she was puttin up

they are examining some comfortor for some kind of smeg, seems they find it and squeel and run away laughing, do not know whos comfortor it is they are running from

now talkin about jerking off in the shower and Lawon is saying it would take too much time, and I think Kalia is sayin even after all this long time?? Lawon says it takes him awhile, then Kalia making jack off sounds, something like that, then they mention a movie and we get music. Jeff mentions "Purple Rain" and again we get music ( dinner or a snack is calling so I am out for awhile)

4:15 PM BBT

Feeds kicked in for a minute and we can see everyone getting ready/hanging out for show.

Now they appear to be back. Rachel sitting on Brendon's lap at table. Kalia. Porsche Dani in bathroom getting prettied up as Lawon watches on. Adam talking with Rachel and Brendon about cars. Brenchel have a Volkswagon T1

4:25 PM BBT

Lawon, Dom, Porsche, Jordan and Brendon talking on LR couches. Jeff comes into WCA without his shirt and his surrounded by Kalia, Shelly and Cassi.

Rachel and Adam talking at KT table. No one saying anything worth capturing (where Dom lives where 101 connects at Pier 39, 16 miles south of there)

4:45 PM BBT

Porsche is never getting ready this early again. Rachel trying to fix her hair/extensions. Dom talking about there being a lot more here (in Cali) for people than somewhere else. Kalia in BBR with Jordan getting ready. Rach said something inane to Dani and she left the room.

4:51 PM BBT

Tonight's "Catty" award goes to Porsche for pointing out to Rachel that Cassi has not removed all of her belongings from the WCA. "Why is she leaving stuff here? Is she not done with her hair?"

Kalia talking at Jordan about how weird it is that there are people looking at her right now.

5:07 PM BBT

Shelly and Cassi having a last minute heart to heart. Shelly is exactly the same outside of the house, same person, no make up or manicures though as she is too busy working. Shelly said the website name of where she works - or her husbands site but I missed it. Cassi admits to Shelly that she is a professional model and that she wants Victoria Secret - they don't have open calls like most places do. They have to see you and pick you up.

Archived