Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 7/20 & 7/21

CeCiMom

Kalia told Dani early this morning that Dr. Will's brother is one of her best friends. (What a surprise! Yet another HG in Grodner back pocket.)

Guest 6Borders

yeah...I thought that was seriously interesting when I read it. No wonder Kalia flipped her vote.

I don't doubt it but I also think if Kalia saw someone on the street she would say that they were best friends. She is a crasher of people and I don't think any of the other HG like her for any other reason then her vote.

ALERT* Brenchal fight and lecture series conducted by Brendon.

I missed how it started but Rachel left the room and Brendon was crying on Shelly's shoulder about Rachel not trusting him.

showtime :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

It would be A LOT more fun if Brendon would shut up and quit difusing Rachel...that is getting soooo old!!!

Guest 6Borders

Hey Everyone...I was told that I'm putting too much detail into my BBAD updates so I apologize and I'll stop boring y'all (the show already does plenty of that - lol - so I won't add to it anymore!!)

Hey Everyone...I was told that I'm putting too much detail into my BBAD updates so I apologize and I'll stop boring y'all (the show already does plenty of that - lol - so I won't add to it anymore!!)

What? How could you put Too much info, whoever doesn't want to read it doesn't have to! If anything I have to go on other boards too because there is no way enough info here.

I hope this won't discourage you from still posting them! I've been slacking on doing and reading updates, but the house is to blame for boredom! There's nothing going on! Hopefully, after tonight's HOH comp, the excitement goes up a little!

6Borders........Oh no!!! I enjoy your posts. I don't have time to catch everything, and I think you do an excellent job keeping all of us up to date. Please don't stop. :kisss:

I would say keep it up..... this is why we are all here reading right?!?!?!? For info??? Just keep on doing what you are doing!!!

Lisa

Are you talking about the updates on Morty's page or are there BBAD updates somewhere else I'm missing out on?

I appreciate all the live updaters who contribute on Morty's and I don't think anyone puts too much information in their updates.

wth is up with all the whispering that dani and rachel are doing

bb needs to make them stop it :animated_bouncy:

Dani back on the hammock with Rachel and Brendon running the show and telling them what moves to make. She is clearly trying to throw Jeff and Jordon under the bus.

I think Brendon is not really happy with Dani. She is being very condescending. She told Brendon you are not listening to me. She keeps telling Brendon you have to think 2 steps ahead. I think the target is Adam but she is trying to still separate Brenchal and J&J.

Archived