Is BB fixed/manipulated?

SovFan10

So rigged.

First they rig it so Brendon can compete against Rachel, who would have left if it weren't for Lawan's bone-head move. Cassi should have won that.

Then they rig the following HoH for Dani to win it again since the odds just got worse for her side. It's like the last 3 weeks never happened. I think I may have travelled back in time. :shocking:

Someone said something about Dani being the underdog... when was she ever the underdog? :shocked2:

She was safe for the first month of the game, and once she was outed for turning on her alliance production made sure she was safe by giving her the last 3 HoH's (including Kalia's).

Seems they will do anything to keep the Dani/Brenchel feud going in the game.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

No way that was America's vote...it's was "Grodner's America's Vote!" I'm sure she all-but-promised them a final 4, and Brenchel is her girl and nobody gets between Grodner and her girls.

Grodner has taken a good game and made a blatent mockery out of it. Sooo predictible: Rachel stays, Brendon is voted back in and Dani gets HOH...I think most of us already wrote this script a week ago!!!

Someone said something about Dani being the underdog... when was she ever the underdog? :shocked2:

the numbers are dwindling, her allie is Kalia,she has R&B coming after her.... watch the rats scurry from the sinking ship.

I would like her to win but ...i still say she's a long shot or underdog

I love all these conspiracy theorists. How hard is it to believe Brendon won the vote? People who didn't want him back were splitting their votes between Cassi/Dominic. People who don't even like Rachel OR Brendon were voting for him in order to give Jeff/Jordan another number. It's always the same, though. Just because the reality sites didn't want Brendon back (majority wise) doesn't mean everyday people who watch the show and don't go online didn't vote him back in - and they were most likely the majority of the votes. I agree with Jeff - Brendon saving Rachel with his POV pushed his votes higher than they would've been otherwise.

I love all these conspiracy theorists. How hard is it to believe Brendon won the vote? People who didn't want him back were splitting their votes between Cassi/Dominic. People who don't even like Rachel OR Brendon were voting for him in order to give Jeff/Jordan another number. It's always the same, though. Just because the reality sites didn't want Brendon back (majority wise) doesn't mean everyday people who watch the show and don't go online didn't vote him back in - and they were most likely the majority of the votes. I agree with Jeff - Brendon saving Rachel with his POV pushed his votes higher than they would've been otherwise.

agree :animated_wave:

I totally agree! ! I think they might be manipulated in some aspects in diary sessions, but all HGs have free will. Majorioty of voters are the TV show watchers I would think. Comps might seem like they are designed to a specific person, but that person still has to win.

I don't think they really rigged the votes, but either way it's just so boring. It's all about Rachel and Brendan, Jordan is sweet and beautiful but not really a player, Jeff is funny and nice to look at, Dani and Kalia and Porsche sit around and complain all day, and even though I enjoy Adam, he doesn't really do anything. The only person who is kind of interesting to watch play social game is Shelly, but looks like she'll soon be on her way out and she won't win any physical competitions between any of the veterans, so. Although I halfway expected Brendan coming back, I'm still disappointed. I think this season is done for me as well.

JUST SHOOT ME!

I'm done....I'll check the TOP of Moty's on Thursday nites to see who left....MAYBE!

MAYBE I'll watch agin and keep up with the show IF the Brenchal Union leaves, at leat HER anyway AND my fav's get HOH...but if ANYTHING else comes across MY socail calendar that's where I'll be.

So mostly Have a GR8 winter to all and to those who I have shared with...I hope your "dreams" for this seasoon come true!

Everyone needs to quit with the mellow drama about quitting watching the game cause your side isn't getting it's way. I will admit, that after Brenchel left last season, I wasn't really into watching any of the remaining people win, but I still hung in there to see if Britney could out last the Brigade. Hanging in there in good weeks and bad weeks is all part of the role of being a BB fan. For every fan who shuts off the tv mid season because they don't like where things are going with the show player wise, they make CBS's rating drop. Having CBS lose viewers = bad, and could eventually = no more BB, period.

Suck it up, and let it play out.

I ALWAYS think it's RIGGED.........when things don't go MY WAY! :animated_rotfl:

I did not vote, so I cannot claim it did not turn out my way. But I did follow all the polls and predictions and it seemed to be Cassi and Dom all the way. Even if Brendon won (he does have his fans, as does Rachel, and he did that incredibly nice move of taking her off the block) I cannot believe that there were more than 2 million votes cast and Brendon got half of them. I doubt Keith got many, but Cassi and Dom were so far ahead in the surveys that it is hard to accept that their combined total was less than Brendon's total.

Rigged? I don't know. But, since the season was billed as duos and J/J were the only duo remaining, it seems plausible that the producers manuevered to get another duo back in the game.

Disappointing, at best.

Here is the link to the CBS page with the voting results.

America's Vote

Brendon 39.5%

Dominic 31%

Cassi 28.5%

Keith 1%

It appears that Dominic and Cassi split the votes which allowed Brendon to come back in.

keith should have dropped out so his 1 percent of votes could have went to someone else

not that it would have made a difference since brendon had about 8.5 lead :animated_bouncy:

I think -gasp- maybe they should stop bringing anyone back...I mean if you lose doesn't that mean you lost?

-Kyo

I so agree with that! Maybe some will learn a lesson when voting when it turns out that bringing back a HG that you thought would help your favs actually does more harm than good!

A.G. is always trying to tweek the show with some sort of cockamamie twist. Go back to the original format, please.

cockamamie? Wow I haven't heard that since I was a kid. :D

I think -gasp- maybe they should stop bringing anyone back...I mean if you lose doesn't that mean you lost?

-Kyo

I figured they threw in this twist to get the show back on track (# of HGs and #of weeks left) with the unexpected loss of Evel Dick in week one.

I think BB should try a completely new twist. For instance, let a HOH be allowed to plant a secret mike on one fellow HG. In this either Jeff or Brendon or both. But make this a one time only ever event. :inquisitive:

Archived