Is BB fixed/manipulated?

SovFan10

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

Apply to BB, get on the show (if you can...which you won't unless you know Grodner, Matt (with the fake sick wife), Janelle, Jesse, Jeff & Jordan, Dick and Danielle, Brenchel or any of her other cronies...get the drift (unless Grodner thinks she can make big $$$ off of you forget it) and check your contract very very carefully, and see what deal you will can.amke in the DR, unless your agent/agency has not already made it for you (which all the "vets" have and prob several surviving newbies made) and then come back and tell me it's not rigged. pre-planned (as to contests)..

Wow the conspiracy theories just keep getting crazier. First people say the show is manipulated, which is absolutely true. Then people go on to say it is fixed, which is pretty outrageous. Now you are saying it is scripted? In that case, I have much respect for these genious actors who were able to memorize 3 straight months of dialogue and never get a second take on their SCENES!

Apply to BB, get on the show (if you can...which you won't unless you know Grodner, Matt (with the fake sick wife), Janelle, Jesse, Jeff & Jordan, Dick and Danielle, Brenchel or any of her other cronies...get the drift (unless Grodner thinks she can make big $$$ off of you forget it) and check your contract very very carefully, and see what deal you will can.amke in the DR, unless your agent/agency has not already made it for you (which all the "vets" have and prob several surviving newbies made) and then come back and tell me it's not rigged. pre-planned (as to contests)..

And I'm sure you have done all this and that is why you know how it is?

LOL... they need to find smarter HG's.

Last year 2 'floaters' ended up as the F2.

They sat back and let everyone else battle it out - abd snuck in at

the end for the 'kill'.

Smarter and hungrier--they should really want it! :animated_bouncy: And they shouldn't be afraid to fight! :pumpkin:

I was just watching the recap of BB11 and boy what a difference. There were a lot of big players in the game. Ronnie, Laura, Russel, Jeff, Chima, Jessie, Michelle and you know the rest. The game from the beginning was filled with fights and drama and it made this season look really boring.

This season everyone was so phoney and always acted nice even if they were stabbing someone in the back. Jeff was really the one of the few that put some spice in this season. Rachel and Brendon played big characters in the beginning. The rest of the game was just all the little giggling with the newbie crew.

I am afraid the next season will be even more bla with people just trying to lay low and there will be NO big players. Boring boring. They have learned if you play big and win you get evicted.

They really didn't have much in twists this season.

I hope next season production spices it up a little.

I was just watching the recap of BB11 and boy what a difference. There were a lot of big players in the game. Ronnie, Laura, Russel, Jeff, Chima, Jessie, Michelle and you know the rest. The game from the beginning was filled with fights and drama and it made this season look really boring.

Oh yes--BB11 was my absolute favorite!!! :animated_bouncy:

I wish they would of "manipulate" this season to end sooner...5 days of the three of them stroling each other and playing cards has been the most BORING crap on TV since it's invention! Granted the 9/11 tribute MIGHT have messed up their plans, but I can't believe they didn't KNOW that was coming, I mean its not like they planned the tributes on 9/10!

I wish they would of "manipulate" this season to end sooner...5 days of the three of them stroling each other and playing cards has been the most BORING crap on TV since it's invention! Granted the 9/11 tribute MIGHT have messed up their plans, but I can't believe they didn't KNOW that was coming, I mean its not like they planned the tributes on 9/10!

yeah one week from last show to finale is a slap in the face...BB brings great ratings what up Grodner??

I am all for fining them for their singing. The rules are the rules and the singing needs to stop. I also agree with paying the winners of comps and losers are have nots. They would all try harder to win comps and quit floating.

Archived