Is BB fixed/manipulated?

SovFan10

Do they make you open Pandora's box? Because based on the past shows and Porche's involvement with people I would never have risked opening it. Can't miss what you don't have, but being in control this week and knocking out a vet? That would have been enough power for me. Some people are so greedy. She can look back at that as the "aha" moment of losing out on winning this season.

Said it once on another thread and will say it again. So disappointed in the heavy handedness of the production staff - from Danielle's friends, to Brendon's do over chance, and this POV doubles thing. To quote something I overheard, "IS that the best you got?"

Porsche is now saying she should not have opened the box. If she had not opened it then there would be no duo POV comp.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Porsche is now saying she should not have opened the box. If she had not opened it then there would be no duo POV comp.

Point, but that is why I was wondering if they goad players into opening the box. I swear I thought I heard Porsche say weeks ago that she would not open it if it was her choice.

Also is she lying? I thought I heard her say she won 5k,not 10k as stated elsewhere on the forum. Thanks

The box contained 5k for her and 1 other person.

So each got 5k for a total of 10k.

Porsche had the choice to open the box or not. Every house guest says they wont open it, but every house guest is lured to open it by the question of the unknown.. the whole .. "will I win a prize? what about a special power?" It's a temptation no one has yet been able to resist. Think about poor Lawon, volunteering to be voted out to come back with a special power.

Has anyone ever not opened PB?

no

hg are too greed for that

plus nothing really negative happens so they are positive reinforce to keep opening it

it would be funny if one of the negative perks is automatic eviction :animated_bouncy:

no

hg are too greed for that

plus nothing really negative happens so they are positive reinforce to keep opening it

it would be funny if one of the negative perks is automatic eviction :animated_bouncy:

Here's 5k and goodbye.... that PB might actually fly in my eyes. Brilliant.party_smilie.gif

I'm thinking that if J/R lose the veto then BB will throw Rachel a baby shower and one of her presents will be a diamond power of veto.

LOL you were pretty close. Nice job of Rachel to win a POV in a competition she already won this season, the useless blonde dimwit with the "hawt o' gold" is along for the ride....how convenient :animated_rotfl: Simply disgusting even by Grodpig's standards.

Here's 5k and goodbye.... that PB might actually fly in my eyes. Brilliant.party_smilie.gif

Or, what if it was an automatic eviction for the opener and the HG of their choice. Of course, after this NO ONE would ever open another PB but it would be hilarious!

at least it would be real then

-Kyo

From what I have read, it was basically the first HoH competition except this time without bannanas but with "dummies" (pardon the pun) of their evicted partners.

Or, what if it was an automatic eviction for the opener and the HG of their choice. Of course, after this NO ONE would ever open another PB but it would be hilarious!

From what I have read, it was basically the first HoH competition except this time without bannanas but with "dummies" (pardon the pun) of their evicted partners.

LOL awesome! I can just imagine how Rachel was clinging to her man! :animated_bouncy:

I love the Grodangel. :angel: I am her biggest fan!

Its rigged. We get it. But REALLY, how much fun would it be to watch K/P/S/A in the house? I wouldnt watch it. You can't make salt by mixing flour and flour.

Exactly. CBC isn't running these reality shows as a charity. They need viewers. If Rachael goes home, it becomes a very boring house filled with people America doesn't like. (With the exception of Jordon. Likeable and cute, but dumb as a rock.)

Exactly. CBC isn't running these reality shows as a charity. They need viewers. If Rachael goes home, it becomes a very boring house filled with people America doesn't like. (With the exception of Jordon. Likeable and cute, but dumb as a rock.)

then they need to advertise that it is entertainment only and that production will step in when the show gets boring to them...you know...honesty

I do have to wonder if Rachel fans would feel the same way if it were Kalia and Dani up and this just happened (if Dani were still in)

-Kyo

then they need to advertise that it is entertainment only and that production will step in when the show gets boring to them...you know...honesty

I do have to wonder if Rachel fans would feel the same way if it were Kalia and Dani up and this just happened (if Dani were still in)

-Kyo

Are you kidding, R/J fans would be storming the studio with torches and pitchforks!!!!

Archived