Is BB fixed/manipulated?

SovFan10

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking the twist this week will be that ONLY those who already have a golden key will be able to compete for HOH.

When they explained the golden key in the first episode, they mentioned that the key would give the person a distinct advantage. What is the advantage for whoever doesn't go home tonight? They get the key, but big deal, it doesn't do anything for them.

I don't think Cassie will come back tonight because BB might actually want to have Dom come back instead of her (despite our desire to gaze at her all day long). I think BB waits and lets Dani compete against Shelly, Adam, and Porsche (only those with golden keys) . If Shelly or Porsche win then Dani goes home and it makes sense for the show to bring back Cassie. If Dani wins and puts up and gets rid of BRJJ, then they can bring back Dom and it would be more even. I'm thinking they'll make it so Dani wins and Dom comes back in a week. ...or something like that. Just some thoughts.

They should custom make each foot stool thing to match that of a HG. Because something that makes it difficult for Jordan who might have little feet, makes it even harder for Jeff, who might have bigger feet.

You'd think after all the complaining last year, they would have fixed this.

Almost at jury and a noob hasn't won an HOH.. I don't thing any amount of rigging can help this bunch of losers...

Almost at jury and a noob hasn't won an HOH.. I don't thing any amount of rigging can help this bunch of losers...

Yeah, they are competing "Who's the best floater..." I want floaters gone...

Guest Corky812

I've watched since season one and I didn't think it was rigged until about season 4 but I definitely feel it's totally rigged for however Producer Alison wants and puts the most ratings and money in her coffers. I feel the producers know exactly how far they can manipulate things and I'm sure there is something in the HG's contracts about things they can and cannot say, and in this way they avoid lawsuits.

I fully expect, since Brenchel is on the block, that a new twist will be since they are 1 player down (Dick) that this week will be an take-off on TAR and it will be a non-elimination round or something of that nature so Brenchel gets to stay, but the HOH (Dani) is safe for 2 weeks.....OR...

Producer Alison has probably promised Brenchel (or maybe all the vets) the jury so it could also be conceivable that the twist will be the final 10 will be on the jury, instead of 7 as in past seasons.

I think they the producers also are not set-in-stone about when they will have certain things happen. If anyone but Brenchel had been eliminted last year I think they would have waiting until one of them was to do the 24-hour bring back into the house crap they pulled when they let Rachel back in.

I kinda suspected this on Thursday when I saw the HoH comp, but I'm sure of it now...

When the HG's were on the "ice-wall" for the HoH comp, Dani was on the end farthest from the camera. All the finalists WERE ON THAT END!

The first players out were the ones closest to the cameras, and farthest from Danielle.

It's soooo obvious that BB shook the ice-wall section towards the camera alot more than the section farther (where Danielle & Kalia were).

Jordan even said she was leaning forward while Dani and the others were leaning back.

Cheap save, BB...

Expected, but cheap.

all about the vets

all about the vets

all about the vets

all about the vets :animated_bouncy:

Guest Corky812

Now it's going to be REAL interesting to see if the producers can pull it off to keep all the vets in the house and not make it look too obvious...going to have to be some major "Big Twist" for sure!!! animated_shocking.gif

I think people get way too into the conspiracy theories about reality TV being completely fixed. I think it would be beyond impossible to hide blatantly fixed eliminations/evictions in all these shows. The word would get out and a show's reputation would be ruined forever. No doubt there is more minor manipulation going on such as picking a competition that is most suited for the person whose victory would be most entertaining (such as the most recent HOH competition) but it wasn't like the producer was gonna come running out screaming that they have to re-shoot it if Shelly or Porsche would have won. Producers know that if you trap a whole bunch of outspoken people from very different backgrounds in a house together for the summer and make them vote each other out, the drama produces itself.

I'm much more concerned with people being misrepresented through clever editing than about the results of the show being fixed.

I was never concerned with manipulation until that poll was on CBS.com yesterday where it had Brendon listed as an evicted HG. That made me think they already knew the outcome. I know one came out with Jordan on there later, but I thought that might just be to cover their screw up. Made me wonder....

~Wypy~

http://tv.groups.yah...oup/FunBBGroup/

They also had one with Jordan as the evicted HG.

Honestly, I think they fly by the seat of their pants and manipulate when they can to create audience interest via chaos and/or love. All reality shows probably do that to some extent. If BB is fixed then I hope they fired the person responsible for BB12.

There was a big bruhaha yesterday where Daniele told Shelly she gave a shout out to her daughter and husband in her HOH blog. This got Shelly teary eyed because she thought it was touching/thoughtful of Daniele. Well Brenda supposedly saw her crying and stormed up to the HOH claiming you cannot do shoutouts in your HOH blog to manipulate other HGs and how dare you make Shelly cry?! Daniele's response was pretty much "none of your business, get the hell out of my room."

FF a little later to Jeff and Brendan asking Rachel WTH just happened and it's revealed (with some WBRB in between) that Production told her to ask Daniele directly about it. Brendan even said "don't do what they tell you, they're just trying to make you look bad" (I'm paraphrasing there). Then Rachel just kept saying it's not fair that she can use her blog to manipulate other HGs. Jeff's like, "I was just out there, this doesn't bother Shelly at all."

Flip over to the backyard cam and sure enough, Shelly herself is trying to figure out why Rachel would confront Daniele about it. They were all confused except for the person making excuses who was just directed by Production in the DR.

So many mentions about DR and Production and WBRBs this year. It gets more and more rigged every season.

There was a big bruhaha yesterday where Daniele told Shelly she gave a shout out to her daughter and husband in her HOH blog. This got Shelly teary eyed because she thought it was touching/thoughtful of Daniele. Well Brenda supposedly saw her crying and stormed up to the HOH claiming you cannot do shoutouts in your HOH blog to manipulate other HGs and how dare you make Shelly cry?! Daniele's response was pretty much "none of your business, get the hell out of my room."

FF a little later to Jeff and Brendan asking Rachel WTH just happened and it's revealed (with some WBRB in between) that Production told her to ask Daniele directly about it. Brendan even said "don't do what they tell you, they're just trying to make you look bad" (I'm paraphrasing there). Then Rachel just kept saying it's not fair that she can use her blog to manipulate other HGs. Jeff's like, "I was just out there, this doesn't bother Shelly at all."

Flip over to the backyard cam and sure enough, Shelly herself is trying to figure out why Rachel would confront Daniele about it. They were all confused except for the person making excuses who was just directed by Production in the DR.

So many mentions about DR and Production and WBRBs this year. It gets more and more rigged every season.

In this situation there IS NO MANIPULATION. Rachel went to the DR and asked them a question about Dani. The DR told her we can't answer you, if you want know you have to ask Dani yourself.

The manipulation would have been if the DR told Rachel what Dani had done. In that circumstance production would have given Rachel information that she didn't come about herself.

I'm not saying that production does or does not manipulate other situations, just that in this situation they didn't.

Fixed, manilpulated, call it whatever, the answer is hell yeah!

Latest example (IMHO) was the start of todays HoH. Julie says the first two were picked ealier in the day and on the first question, Kalia chimes in after hear four non-descript words. Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe she already knew or was clued in to what the answer may have been and just jumped the gun a bit...

Fixed, manilpulated, call it whatever, the answer is hell yeah!

Latest example (IMHO) was the start of todays HoH. Julie says the first two were picked ealier in the day and on the first question, Kalia chimes in after hear four non-descript words. Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe she already knew or was clued in to what the answer may have been and just jumped the gun a bit...

Ya she buzzed in early more than one time. Something is definitely up you cannot be lucky that many times not hearing the whole statement

Tonight proves there is definitely some manipulation... blatantly obvious... but regardless of manipulation... COWlia won fair and square, just as others have won with manipulated games... I, for one, will be watching the feeds minimally... pig-a-potamus will be on the feeds waaaaaay too much. I wonder how fast she will graze through her HoH basket....

Archived