Shelly - Week 3

I am tellin ya Shelly is outstanding at talking to ppl and making them really get what she is saying, she had a long convo with Brenchel this am and I was like rock on girl youare good, she knows what to say and just how to say it, I am rooting for her

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am tellin ya Shelly is outstanding at talking to ppl and making them really get what she is saying, she had a long convo with Brenchel this am and I was like rock on girl youare good, she knows what to say and just how to say it, I am rooting for her

Agree Fatcat, and rooting for her too!

I agree Marty and Jammer, she really was holding Brenchels attention when they were having their conversation, she was talking about relationships but she was doing it in a way that was making Brenchel think she was speaking right to them and she was getting lots of praise in there for them without kissing their ass , it was awesome to see her work it like that and I say look out, She's a comin

I wish Evel Dick were in the house and protect Daniele from Shelly's disclosures of what she said to her. He'd let her have it . It's so frustrating I do hope if Daniele finds out that Shelly told people about her comments, that she lets Shelly have it.

I wish Evel Dick were in the house and protect Daniele from Shelly's disclosures of what she said to her. He'd let her have it . It's so frustrating I do hope if Daniele finds out that Shelly told people about her comments, that she lets Shelly have it.

I'm so glad dickless is not in the house to "protect" this whiney infant! :party_smilie:

Let her stand on her own two feet for once! Grow up dani!

Dani was foolish to go to Rachel with a lie that Shelly initiated a conversation to get rid of Jeff, that was not believable at all. Then she compounded her mistake by telling Rachel not to mention anything to Shelly about it. And then when Brendon entered, Dani began to make changes to her initial claim.

Dani is a big girl, she doesn't have Daddy to protect her from herself nor should she. The only way Dani's plans would have worked is if people didn't compare notes and that is no way to play Big Brother.

Shelly talking about the smoking thing and how bad it is for her to do it when she has a daughter, I agree but she cannot quit till she is ready to do it, I quit cold turkey, I smoked for over 45 yrs, it was NOT hard to quit, I just made a list of the triggers, and one by one I stopped or changed them, alcohol was a huge trigger, and the last one that I broke, took 3 yrs to quit craving cigs when I had a cocktail, I will never ever return to the cigs, even tho I loved them when I smoked, I understand the habit, seriuosly it was worse than any drug, funny tho, I lost the taste for alcohol when I stopped the cigs, I do not ever like want a drink, I think for me the 2 went hand in hand and one is no good without the other, but not sayin I dont like a nice glass of wine with dinner, or a marg at times. I hope Cassie and Adam both can quit when they get a mind to

As much as I like J/J, I feel they had their chance in their season. I'm against old players coming back. I'd like to see Shelly in the final two if she tries to make some serious moves in the game or makes some huge efforts in the comps. Only problem is she is really limited on who she can work with to make any moves. Adam, maybe. But Kalia and Lawon seem useless. And until the oldies are busted out of their duos and are standing alone, they are ruling the game.

I completely agree! So far this is just making for a really boring season... the alliances started off the bat, the couples are super boring, and really there IS no other alliance aside from the vets because the newbies were too scared to stick to their guns. Dumb! I wish Jordan would have backdoored Rachel and really stirred everything up. As for Shelley, she's one of the few house guests I find enjoyable to watch. I feel like she plays her game really, really well, while still being pretty genuine with all of the houseguests. Love it, she's classy and smart!

Is it just me that doesn't see Shelley's game play? I mean she is playing a good social game with JJ and she told Jordan that she wants JJ to go to the end and she is rooting for them. If she was lying when she said that I really believed her.

Since when did being an asswipe become good game play???

It seems to me she is playing to get JJ to the finals and is not worrying about winning. She is the only noob 100% on board with the vets at this point. I don't see her flipping.

But of course like I said previously if she is blowing smoke she is doing a damn good job because I don't see her ever blindsiding JJ and if she wants to win that will have to happen.

Shelly talking about the smoking thing and how bad it is for her to do it when she has a daughter, I agree but she cannot quit till she is ready to do it, I quit cold turkey, I smoked for over 45 yrs, it was NOT hard to quit, I just made a list of the triggers, and one by one I stopped or changed them, alcohol was a huge trigger, and the last one that I broke, took 3 yrs to quit craving cigs when I had a cocktail, I will never ever return to the cigs, even tho I loved them when I smoked, I understand the habit, seriuosly it was worse than any drug, funny tho, I lost the taste for alcohol when I stopped the cigs, I do not ever like want a drink, I think for me the 2 went hand in hand and one is no good without the other, but not sayin I dont like a nice glass of wine with dinner, or a marg at times. I hope Cassie and Adam both can quit when they get a mind to

:party_smilie: CONGRATS!

I too quit after 47 years, 7 years ago...not cold turkey...and its an addiction like every other...when you're ready to do it you do! This year there seems to be MANY more smokers on that couch...or maybe they are the most interesting so we see more of them!

I really am a bit concerned about the smoking thing......in my little world, everyone appears (:) to have stopped smoking but the percentage of this group makes me wonder if we are just pushing smokers into the closet.

Of all the newbies, I like Shelly......she had the brains to know where the power was from day 1. She worked, socially to get the golden key &, time will tell but I hope as a single, she will be tough competition.

YOU go girl!!

PS to gkygogo......IMO, IF dani needs ED in the house to protect her, she doesn't deserve to be there.

I really wonder about Shelley. If she were to be final 3 with J/J would she pull an Ivette and throw herself off the cliff for them or would she play like all hell broke loose? wonder about this, we can guess but no one knows for sure! :sherlockani:

I think Shelly is playing well by keeping her mouth shut. She is nice and can talk to anyone. She treats everyone with respect. She has said in her DR that playing this game means keeping things to yourself. I think she likes J/J and will stay with them as long as possible but she is gonna vote and play for Shelly.

So far she hasn't pissed me off! LOL

I think Shelly is playing well by keeping her mouth shut. She is nice and can talk to anyone. She treats everyone with respect. She has said in her DR that playing this game means keeping things to yourself. I think she likes J/J and will stay with them as long as possible but she is gonna vote and play for Shelly.

So far she hasn't pissed me off! LOL

agree ^^^^

She's playing a smarter game then most all other newbies...week one she went where the power was...week 2 she stayed loyal with the power and week three she gained the trust of the power players that they are ready to replace one of their own with her.

However she needs one of the vets to leave so she can join one of the partners to really have a shot at winning. Right now as it stands she is playing for 5th place.

She's playing a smarter game then most all other newbies...week one she went where the power was...week 2 she stayed loyal with the power and week three she gained the trust of the power players that they are ready to replace one of their own with her.

However she needs one of the vets to leave so she can join one of the partners to really have a shot at winning. Right now as it stands she is playing for 5th place.

Your right but once you get to 5th place anything can happen so I think she will know when the time is right to get out one of the vetern players. I like how she doesn't give in when Kalia was trying to get her to keep Dominic. I think she will be loyal until she can't which is really what eventually happens in every game.

I see Shelly as the only newbie who grasped the "golden key" concept right from the beginning. She knew she would have to get in good with the vets and play along with them. All the other newbies are still "caught in the headlights" not knowing how to play the game. Shelly also seems to be answering all questions with a truthful answer.(opposite of Dr.will) I like her and can't wait to see her win an HOH.

Shelly did the right thing going to the vets about the plan..Proves her loyalty and gets a commitment aboout her position within the alliance..whether what they told her was BS or not...she should start talking with Porsche so they can team up with the vet who survies their first attack on their alliance...If Brendon goes and they can team up with Rachel their chances of final 3 goes up substantially...I think though she is just a little too stuck on J&J...

Archived