Shelly - Week 3

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

selling out to the vets paid off :animated_rotfl:

golden key holder

so she is safe until final 10 :animated_bouncy:

:sadangel: Shelly looked really good tonight, she is a good person who even tho she came on BB it does bother her to have to do what you have to do to get ahead and win, she has a conscience, funny how some want to bag on her because she is not like super fem, I think she is a great gal who is gonna go far in this game, if we could just get the damn thing going

She needs to pick a side because when you play both sides of the house it will come back to get ya before it's all said and done, so come on Shelly pick a side and get your game on,lol

I flashbacked and watched Shelly giving Rachel really good advice last night about being more humble and less cocky. Rachel seemed to get it but we'll see how long that lasts. If Rachel really changes her social game, she'll owe it to Shelly. I noticed that she's being nice to people today. Shelly's playing a good game, imo.

Shelly is the master of telling people what they want to hear. To boot she is very motivating when she does it. She tells people their beautiful inside and out...always tells the evictees they will move onto bigger and better things because they are so great...Even when she offers criticism its usually follwed by fix that part of yourself and you'll be perfect.

She truly is the Dr. Phil and Tony Robbins of the BB House. Plus she talks to everyone on a personal level and seems to be the only newbie to build that realtionship with the vets.

Could float her way to Victory if she isn't forced to pick a side and play soon.

:sadangel: Shelly looked really good tonight, she is a good person who even tho she came on BB it does bother her to have to do what you have to do to get ahead and win, she has a conscience, funny how some want to bag on her because she is not like super fem, I think she is a great gal who is gonna go far in this game, if we could just get the damn thing going

I think so, too. I think she'll go pretty far in this game. She has a good head on her shoulders.

She makes the others feel good about themselves and in turn it makes them feel positive about her. I have no doubt she's very good at PR. When you work in an environment full of men you get many opportunities to sit back and observe others because the macho side of men makes them fluff their tail feathers and strut as much as possible in that work environment. She's learned how well things can work for herself when she strokes other people's egos.

I think she's one of the few HG who can use assertiveness instead of aggressiveness and get far in this game. All that common sense she has will work in her favor, hopefully. I think she's made a couple of errors along the way by talking a little too much at times.

We'll have to wait and see how it plays out for her.

Yep to everything auror and Stephanv said, and Moxie too, she is really good at the gift of gab, she knows how to put the idea in your head and make you think you came up with it , that's the best game in town if ya can get away withit, that is why I think this chicky stands a huge chance of taking it to the bank, of the newbies I am rootin bigtime for her

yeah me too as I think Daniele is not bein very smart to put her eggs so to speak in Doms basket, she needs to play her own game, Dom is young, dumb, and well you know the rest,lolol

LMAO..... I can't stand her.

As much as I like J/J, I feel they had their chance in their season. I'm against old players coming back. I'd like to see Shelly in the final two if she tries to make some serious moves in the game or makes some huge efforts in the comps. Only problem is she is really limited on who she can work with to make any moves. Adam, maybe. But Kalia and Lawon seem useless. And until the oldies are busted out of their duos and are standing alone, they are ruling the game.

Archived