Porsche - Week 3

I heard her yesterday talking to Rachel about her acting career. This chick really thinks she's going to be a big star. Her father thinks so too apparently, pushing her to be on BB as if it would be her big break. She needs a reality check. There's absolutely nothing unique about her. She's certainly no Angelina Jolie. She's like every young girl who moves to hollywood with the dream of being a star. Bet she moves to LA within six months.

Who, what, oh yes, Porsche..........puleeze.......nothing memorable.......just because your blond, doesn't get you a gig in HW.....actually, skinny & blond would be better but I've seen your gut, so just blond & nothing else......sorry kid, this has been your 15 min.

I think she told Rachel she didn't want to be stuck in jury because no one was talking to her and didn't want to be sitting the whole summer talking to herself. Now it seems people are talking to her since her vote is a hot commodity..People realize her making jury is a forgone conclusion.

Now with Dani a huge target, Porsche is reaping the most benefits. In fact, she's probably in the best spot in the game since she's being protected by Brenchel. Jordeff will target Brenchel before they will her, so she can sit back when it all eventually does hit the fan.

Now with Dani a huge target, Porsche is reaping the most benefits. In fact, she's probably in the best spot in the game since she's being protected by Brenchel. Jordeff will target Brenchel before they will her, so she can sit back when it all eventually does hit the fan.

You are right Porsche will be at BB for a long time.

I liked the fact that she told Dom she didn't want anything to do with voting for him if it was connected to Dani in any way.

And then she rats out Dani, Dom, and Kalia to Adam about them trying to gather votes to get him out.

LOL volkswagon will be dumped when It's convenient. She should be grateful she'll have a private chef, infinity pool and a housemaid at the jury house instead of complaining about the lack of cameras!

LOL volkswagon will be dumped when It's convenient. She should be grateful she'll have a private chef, infinity pool and a housemaid at the jury house instead of complaining about the lack of cameras!

Let just hope the maid and the poolboy aren't attractive that way she can actually be the prettiest girl in the room.

Archived