Lawon - Week 3

probably may go on the block with the plan to replace with adam/dom :animated_bouncy:

I like Lawon. I dont have live feeds but do watch on Showtime. I dont see him as a threat to anyone yet. Have I missed any deal making on his part? Cassie got a bad rep because Dani wanted her out and of course she was too pretty for Rachel to keep around. I think the same thing is happening to Lawon. Kalia has thrown him under the bus. Lawon seems like a nice guy enjoying his time in the house. Am I wrong?

Rachel wants to replace Dom/Adam and send Lawon home if they get removed from the block. I don't understand that line of thinking. Kalia seems like a much stronger mental player than Lawon. The lack of replys on this thread show just how little of an impact he's really made on the game sans a few funny quips here and there.

Hoping for the day they cast an actual great gay cast member instead of the token funny/bitchy gay they go for each season. There really are more types of us out there than what BB casts. :P

^^^^^ sooooo agree, Kalia needs to get gone, I know for a fact that Porsche is after her and has expressed to Rachel that is who she would like to go, not Lawon, we will have to see how it plays out, putting Lawon out is a wasted week in my opinion

Hoping for the day they cast an actual great gay cast member instead of the token funny/bitchy gay they go for each season. There really are more types of us out there than what BB casts. :P

Not sure how long you have been watching, I think Will Wikle from season 5 IS the best representation. He was always playing practical jokes and getting people to enjoy themselves.

When he was talking to Brenchel they made it loud and clear they wanted him to be their snitch. "You have to tell us everything you hear about us, when people are saying their target is B/R we want to know about it!"

Seriously? OMG these people are so diluted in their thought process. They act like they are the only people playing this game. Maybe everybody else isn't as forceful with their tactics but they're playing the game nonetheless. Lawon knows what's going on in that house and he's been well aware of the number of times Kalia has thrown him under the bus.

I like Lawon but I don't see him as competition especially endurance. The first time they throw water or paint or something on him I think he's out. That's just my opinion. By the way I liked Ragan and thought he would have been a great player if he had dumped Matt and played his own game in other words he kicked butt in the endurace comps and should not have thrown then to Matt but should have taken control of the game.

When he was talking to Brenchel they made it loud and clear they wanted him to be their snitch. "You have to tell us everything you hear about us, when people are saying their target is B/R we want to know about it!"

Seriously? OMG these people are so diluted in their thought process. They act like they are the only people playing this game. Maybe everybody else isn't as forceful with their tactics but they're playing the game nonetheless. Lawon knows what's going on in that house and he's been well aware of the number of times Kalia has thrown him under the bus.

This is the game of Big Brother not a social fun group.

Lawon and Kalia are going around sucking up to the people that are not on Dani's team telling them they are voting out Dom and they are open to anything. They are trying to distance themselves from Dani.

Of course that is only because they don't know who is winning the next HOH.

:animated_shocking: Lawon now havin a crying jag in the room with Shelly,lolol these ppl are crraazzyy

^^^^^ LMAO. Poor Lawon, never gets any face time. I like him I think. Did you see him in his pimped out outfit last week for whatever game they were playing? Funny :afro:

^^^^^ LMAO. Poor Lawon, never gets any face time. I like him I think. Did you see him in his pimped out outfit last week for whatever game they were playing? Funny :afro:

lol that was for game play? I sort of think that may be his daily wear. I like him too because he's the only one that comes close to having a real personality.

Archived