Kalia - Week 3

Guess what she is doing now! EATING AGAIN!! yep everyone else is having a cocktail and she is eating ice cream.

LOL. That was awesome.

While I was reading your post for a second there I seriously thought you said for everyone to have a cocktail because she was eating again.

Like Kalia's eating habits were the basis for a new drinking game. :cheers::food-smiley-005:

All BB fans would be hammered if they did that. :D

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kalia is Dominic's next victim of effing up their game to try and save him..her pathetic attemp to bring Shelly and Porsche to save him was painful to watch..

She should just keep her mouth shut and float her way to free food for the rest of the summer..when she talks she looks and sounds so insincere ....she definitely doesn't have the gift of gab...or the ability to play BB well...I would be suprised she wins anything unless its a food eating contest..

LOL. That was awesome.

While I was reading your post for a second there I seriously thought you said for everyone to have a cocktail because she was eating again.

Like Kalia's eating habits were the basis for a new drinking game. :cheers::food-smiley-005:

All BB fans would be hammered if they did that. :D

ROFL I love it! The BB13 drinking game! Every time Kalia takes a bite you take a shot. Every time Kalia talks with her mouth full take two shots! And every time Kalia says she doesn't understand why she is gaining weight Drink a whole bottle!

:party_smilie:

(okay okay I know it is not nice but hey I am a fat girl too so I find it amusing!)

Kalia is Dominic's next victim of effing up their game to try and save him..her pathetic attemp to bring Shelly and Porsche to save him was painful to watch..

She should just keep her mouth shut and float her way to free food for the rest of the summer..when she talks she looks and sounds so insincere ....she definitely doesn't have the gift of gab...or the ability to play BB well...I would be suprised she wins anything unless its a food eating contest..

:animated_rotfl: Winning an eating contest!!! :cheeseburger: Even then...they have wierd stuff she'd turn her nose up at...she's the type of player that blabs all she knows to everyone she sees and refuses to be "put out" by eating something yucky, enduring the rain, snow, fake waves etc. to win ANYTHING! And switching over to try an alliance with Dani and Dom was by far THE worst BB move for a newbie...Dani's mental midget move is perhaps the perfect picture of your alligator mouth overrunning your hummingbird brain!

The best is yet to come! :stirthepot:

Has anyone else noted that she has said she's "not here to pay for someones wedding or a free vacation together", she's "here to play the game". And on the feeds yesterday, she said she needs to get to jury to pay for an apartment when she gets out.....and maybe she'll be hiding food in her bag when she leaves....what a pig

Its newbies like her and Lawon that are forcing me to actually root for the vets..damn them....She's just gross on everything she does...the way she goes in her feeding frenzy around food....the way she talks a mile a minute....all her boyfriend talk....gross gross gross....she disgusts me on every level...

I don't have much of an opinion of her(what little I do have isn't good) but her nose is a major distraction for me. Is it a bad nose job? Is it the way the good Lord made her? I honestly haven't even listened to much of anything she's said in any episodes because her nostrils distract me & get me wondering what happened...

Considering herself one of the gals from Sex & the City cracked me up-- her 'princess' attitude is annoying.

She said she dates to get free meals? For real? :animated_rotfl:

Yeah she made the comment (can't remember word for word) that she goes on dates, even if there is nothing there for free food. It was so fitting...

kalia and brendon got into a spat outside :animated_bouncy:

Kalia.... You BIG DUMMY... You keep trying to save Dani and Dom, for what??? you will be next to go !! That girl is not thinking about saving YOU, but I know she's THANKING you for putting a big ass target on your back smh.. I tried to give her(KALIA) the benefit of the doubt but she has not shown any street smarts or common sense for that matter.. her only hope is to start Playing to win and not just using her mouth( Eating and Talking ) :lipsrsealed2:

I wish she would quit trying to crawl up Jordan's but. I am so SICK of Kalia. She is crying to Jordo right now. waaah waaah. She is such a lying back stabbing b*tch.

Kalia was just trying to cover her big fat rump with Jordan just in case the flip vote doesn't go through...she should just sit in the corner stick a burger in mouth and enjoy the ride..because she isn't good for much more than that except playing the victim at her discretion.

She won't shut up with her lies. OMG she goes on and on and on and on............

I don't think she would know the truth if it hit her in the face.... errrr... well unless it is in the form of a cheeseburger

Archived