Kalia - Week 3

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She grossed me out a little last night. She went to the fridge and was telling someone how nauseated she was then within a couple of minutes she was sitting at the table thoroughly enjoying and slurping up a huge plate of food. She ate every bite, commented about what a good dinner that was, then went back to the fridge and got more food that was stored in a baggie and ate it too. Does she ever stop?

She grossed me out a little last night. She went to the fridge and was telling someone how nauseated she was then within a couple of minutes she was sitting at the table thoroughly enjoying and slurping up a huge plate of food. She ate every bite, commented about what a good dinner that was, then went back to the fridge and got more food that was stored in a baggie and ate it too. Does she ever stop?

The only things she stops for are #1 - to whine #2 - To butt into others convos #3 - to talk about her period #4 - to talk about sex & #5 - to change outfits.....

I find it funny that Kalia is on Dani's "let's backdoor J/J and get Jeff out this week," yet in the same sentence, she says that Jordan is one of her closest friends in the house and she could never put her up or take her boyfriend out.

I find it funny that Kalia is on Dani's "let's backdoor J/J and get Jeff out this week," yet in the same sentence, she says that Jordan is one of her closest friends in the house and she could never put her up or take her boyfriend out.

Depends who she is talking to. To Dani's alliance she is all for backdooring Jeff. (Dani has done a F2 with her)

When she was talking to Shelly who is not in with Dani's alliance she called Jordan one of her closest friends.

A little off-topic, but....is blogging a real job? Especially a relationship blogger?

i know quite a few bloggers that make living off of blogging

some in the 7 figure range and some in 6 figure range

you just have to find a profitable niche and have good content and a revenue stream :animated_bouncy:

I FINALLY turn the feeds on (because I just can't watch COWlia) & Pigella is shoving, LITERALLY, chips into her mouth, saying that she smokes weed, "Only once in awhile now" and chewing with her mouth open as food falls to the floor... PLEASE remove her from the house.....

Someone needs to get her a support bra too... her pancakes are FALLING!!!! Good God this is gross... OFF go the feeds again, I just can't watch...

I suggest if you want to go on Big Brother with cameras 24/7 that you don't shove chips in you face all day along with yacking with a mouth full of slobbery chips.

zo6ulc.jpg

I cannot believe that Kalia is standing in the kitchen shovling chips in her mouth while talkin about how someone is gonna go balistic when it all comes down, she is either talking about Jeff and that they are planning a backdoor, or she is talkin about Adam and that he willbe go ballisric whne he gets evicted, well sorry sweetie, Dom will be leavign the house,lololol and I cannot wait to see it, but that could shange to as we all know.

Kalia is really taking herself seriously these days, talking in the kitchen about Jeff remark to her about the traitor thing, Kalia thinks she is all that kids, I am tellin ya she is full of herself, Dani schooling her now on how and what to say

dito, she is sooooo annnooyying, she EATS all the damn time, always talkin with food in her mouth

She seriously needs to so some hedge clipping or at least quit opening her legs... She is just foul....

She said she doesn't wear underwear because she needs to air it out. :lipsrsealed2:

She said she doesn't wear underwear because she needs to air it out. :lipsrsealed2:

:lipsrsealed2: Darn there's no fly swatter smiley,lololol

she really said that?? what a ton of self-respect she has...disgusting...agree..ewwww! disgracefulanimated_shocking.gif

Yes Kalia most defiantly said that. She was talking to Jordan. I remember Jordo crinkled up her face and said I need something there.

Archived